I took my friend's wife to a nude beach. AMA

I took my friend's wife to a nude beach. AMA

Did he know!

Have you fucked her yet? Does he know you took her?

Any pussy pics?

Nice nude beaches are awesome. Nothing like your ween flapping in the cool ocean breeze.

He knows. He was happy I could take her somewhere fun while he was working.

Haven't fucked, but got head from her.

Closest I have, from sunrise

He's ok with her giving you head?

I taught her to cum from oral, so he's grateful like that. She taught my wife to deepthroat, so I let him get head from her too.

Fucking white people man Wtf

U mad?

Why?

We both had the day off and it was unusually warm. Also she's sexy as fuck.

fucking cuckolds

sage

Got any more?

Cuckolding each other? How the hell does that work? Our wives are both better at sex now too.

moaer plz

Here you go

More. Any ass shots?

One more sunrise

Ronconi

Ass pic from their house

>"my friend"
>"His wife to a nude beach"

bro, you're not his friend. anyway, did you fuck her?

bump, more pics op?

You need to fuck that ass m8
Any of your wife?

We're very close friends actually. We do pretty much everything short of fucking.

Which beach?

lets see her face

So your friend knows you do all this stuff with her?

i dont get it, why share your "wife" have you ever asked him except the fact you guys think that its "hot"?

Wife

does he know? that would be hot! how do you get to know if your friend is a Cuck? damn i wish i could fuck a friend's girl =(

Playalinda beach north of Cape Canaveral

Saggy tits reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ruins the whole impression

He know everything. Full disclosure is essential. Our wives have upped their sex skills 400% since this all began. It's like when two puppies learn from each other.

He knows everything. He gets my wife sometimes too. We don't fuck each other's wife though.

Nursed three kids and lost a ton of weight. They'll swell up if I knock her up again.

why don't you guys fuck each other's wife? what do you mean by get?

Body still looks good though
Is she still tight after 3 kids? Did you notice a change?

Damn your wife is fucking him on the reg I bet

It might happen some day, but we decided to set the line there. We're trying for another baby now, so she's off BC. We don't want to literally cuck each other.

Ya I wouldn't care about sharing my wife either if she had sad saggy tits and huge man hands

She got loose after the third one. Then we learned about fisting and how it makes it stronger. She's tighter now than when she was 19.

I'm honestly getting the better end of this deal.

You can think that

cool man, that's nice, what did you mean by get tho?

Swell to what? Semi saggy B cups?

You wot m8? Fisting makes it tighter??? Wtf are you kidding me? How is that supposed to work

She'll go play at their place some nights. His wife will come play with us other nights.

Full D's. I have no intention of letting her dry up next time.

No shit you get to hang out with your friends wife who looks hot he gets floppy tits and sand paper hands on his cock

Are they younger than you and your wife?

Fuck you full Ds show me her full Ds

like oral and stuff?

Stretching strengthens muscles. She could just about break your fingers if she tried. Seriously, make your girl work out her vag.

I assume they're cool with you posting the pics here?

They're younger by 4 (him) and 7 (her) years.

This is what full Ds look like and we haven't even had an kids yet

And stuff like BDSM play, fisting, girl/girl

Forgot pic

There must be other ways than fisting

You are the reason western civilization is falling. Stop enabling these sluts and get some fucking self respect.

Faceless pics

Exactly. Y'all aren't friends.

How did it happen the first time? Did you work with your friend to talk the wives into it or what?

Nice! Hope they get milky some day.

I donno man they would get way to big

wow, that's fucking hot! how did it all start?

>too fucking stupid to know what cuckolding is
>offended by non-traditional sex lives

Die alone and sad, you pathetic dumb shit

Well if she can't take fisting yet (every woman can), you can still stretch it with more fingers. Nothing makes her cum harder than punching her cervix while spanking her ass.

Don't be so jealous.

Where at?

I used to go to nude resorts in Florida with my wife, but I moved to the West Coast.

We met through mutual friends from the fetish community.

How is that a thing?

>gatekeeping friendship
>on Sup Forums
KEK, you jealous?

Met through mutual kinky friends of an older generation. First day we were hanging out, the girls' shirts came off to compare nipples, then the paddles came out, then it all snowballed from there.

Playalinda beach by Cape Canaveral

They are perfect right now don't think I would want them any bigger

Wouldn't*

Gross ass bud Light lime. Only rednecks and Mexicans drink that.

This isn't what I first noticed too

Is

I'm half redneck on my mother's side.

sounds nice, I used to hang out in Lakeland, there's tons of nudist resorts there.

Have you ever been to Jamaica? My wife and I go to Hedo 2 in Negril for Young Swinger's Week every year. It's surprisingly affordable and upscale as fuck.

Plot twist, Op's a chick

So you're a bunch of wife swapping degenerates, I've heard enough

We haven't been to the Lakeland resorts, but several trips to Cypress Cove. Hedo is on the wish list.

have done that with fuck buddy when we where like 23-21 she end up blowing some 50y old guy with super thick dick while i fucked her in the nearby bushes

It's totally worth it, and this is coming from someone who was deeply skeptical about inclusive resorts.

$300 round trip plane flight is cheap as fuck. The resort price seems high at first, but includes all the top shelf liquor you can drink, fresh lobster every night and inclusive snorkeling and other shit.

Of course, the real selling point is Young Swinger's Week, which totally blew my mind even after several years of swinging.

pic related

>jealous and angry
let it go

Hot

Wife's tits when she started to dry up the first time. Probably down to C then.

How young do you have to be? We're reaching that borderline age for some groups.

depend form my experience not worth
me and gf 24 and 22 try a place like this but people where older than us and we didnt wanna do anything with them
its easy to find people at our age on the internet sex clubs and resorts are not working for us people there are usually 35+ with kids etc, and we bout are in good shape and looking for same and swing resorts dont have it

>c
confirmed for not knowing bra sizes

They don't enforce an actual limit, I've seen people past 50 there. Technically you can go to the resort without doing any swinging or without even entering the nude half of the resort.

The younger people tend to stick to each other, but I've seen plenty of the more fun older swingers join in if they have the charisma.

Yeah, if you don't go during YOUNG SWINGER'S WEEK, it's gonna be full of older people, that's the whole point of going during YSW.

She would literally grow more than a cup size during the day, so I have to guess from any pictures back then.

pic relate people at this resorts are nowhere near our standard like we want some young people at our age good looking and in good shape not a hillbilly with his wife that had 2 kids and all that