What movies/monsters do you want to see in the Kaiju Cinematic Universe?

What movies/monsters do you want to see in the Kaiju Cinematic Universe?

Mothra? Ultraman?

Ultraman for sure

Gamera

War of the Gargantuas remake

I guess she'd have to be the 350 ft tall

hell yeah, id be up for that

del toro loves that movie, i wonder if hed do it

but a lot of Sup Forums doesnt like him

mechagodzilla
king ghidorah
mothra larva
destroyah
a swarm of large bugs
a giant skeleton
a giant made out of skeleteons
a giant octopus/squid
a crossover with transformers
a crossover with the thing
a crossover with tremors
an in-universe crossover with the pokemon games/tv show (10 second in the background advertisement with godzillamon or some stupid shit, im a sucker for that)
matthew broderick cameo

Do it right and remake Frankenstein conquers the world first though.

JET JAGUAR
E
T

FUCKING CLOVERFIELD

This Kaiju Cinematic Universe can't have TOO many Kaiju right?... I mean... It's like like the cities they destroy can be rebuilt right away, and there are only so many places they can destroy

Only the best Kaijus come out to play. There's really only like 10...... And its not your favorite isn't it

Godzillas
Muto M
Muto F
Kong
Rodan
Ghidorah
Mothra
Maybe another Mothra

That's all it will have.

uggh... I fucking hate the MUTOs.
I thought they were such shit kaiju. They didn't feel like they fit well as a Godzilla thing. I wish they were designed with the "guy in suit" aesthetic like how the Pacific Rim monsters were designed.

Or maybe I'm just shit cus my favorites are like Megalon and Hedorah

>Ultraman movie
>After credits scene
>This mother fucker shows up

>They both make appearences in the standalone Kamen Rider movie

Forgot pic

that doesnt really look accurate to how that MUTOs was

When will based Megalon get another appearance? I'm very attached to him because he was my favorite in the gamecube game.

Also, I bet Mechagodzilla's going to be the villain in the third movie, after Zilla v Kong.

Dis nigga rite here

>Mothra
WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME

Gigan because I like his design and concept but his movie is pretty shit

>The KCU

Is Pacific Rim included in this?

Not yet. Del Toro is down but its a stretch to make it work

Hedorah and Biollante.

I'd like to see Kaiju/Jaegar hybrids in the style of the coolest looking Digimon types, like Omnimon, Wargreymon, Imperialdramon, etc...

wrong image

Kamacuras and Kumonga should definitely be on Kong/Skull/Monster Island instead of generic giant bugs

I want pacific rim to be apart of that universe.

but ultraman would look silly as fuck with this grimdark shit they're going with in this universe

D R O P P E D

This. Solo movie or we riot.
And I nominate this motherfucker, let's make him canon.

KEK

Real talk: Do you guys think it would be possible?

I would love to see Godzilla vs. Clover but i don't know how they can fit Cloverfield into the timeline, especially if that would require to ignore 10CL.

I'd love to see a serious version.

I fully agree. Its not even like they need to do anything special for it. Just add a throwaway line naming the inevitable giant spider Kumonga

remember that clover is a baby
we don't know what or how the mother looks

Sadako.

PR2 is supposed to have hybrid kaiju

>an Ultraman X inspired Pacific Rim movie
Yes.

Gamera is a pretty obvious choice. He's never been as popular in America as Godzilla, but if they're going to do an American Gamera reboot then it'd make sense for him to be in the Kaiju cinematic universe. I have no idea if an American Gamera reboot is something the studios are interested in, though.

Another left-field possibility is Gorgo. No-one probably even remembers that movie but it was pretty decent if I recall. What's more, it's a British movie, so it would be an interesting way to mix things up seeing as we've already got the American King Kong and the Japanese Godzilla.

I bet the remake won't have special effects this good.

There might be copyright difficulties about that. Toho has to lease the license for each monster that Legendary uses. They became much more agreeable about it after the success and positive reception of the 2014 movie, and they did agree to let King Kong be in the Godzilla universe, but they probably would have been stubborn if they requested to put monsters from the Godzilla universe in a Kong solo film. That's not to say there won't be teases in Skull Island that this is the same cinematic universe that Godzilla inhabits, but they still have to work around keeping Toho happy. King Kong is at the end of the day a separate franchise from Godzilla, even though their current incarnations are in the same universe.

>a crossover with tremors
how would that work? I could understand if you said dune, but tremor worms are way too small to fit in with the big guys

>remember that clover is a baby
then what the fuck were those babies invading the subways?

Those were like ticks but for monsters

>No-one probably even remembers that movie
It was on MST3K so it's at least relatively known