Left or right wwyd

left or right wwyd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CP9CxY7d3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

right
suck dick

Left. I would court her, respect her boundaries, treat her well, marry her in a conservative christian wedding and then have consensual sex in the missionary position for the intent of procreation.

and i'd drop loads in both then make them eat each other out

asians make the best rave sluts

Is that left Asian girl cosplaying as European? Why does she have blond hair? Don't you think that's kinda inappropriate?

Last time i checked there isn't blond haired Asians. Asian people have black hair and black eyes. Basically they are the opposite of diversity.

Kinda proved the point...

are you retarded? they ALL die their hair orange or blonde now, black hair is considered poor unless you're REALLY rich or nationalistic

dye* sorry i'm fucking retarded

is that taylor swift cosplaying?

no it's 초아 from AoA

But if I remember correctly, correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't there some kind of cultural and beauty appropriation talk going on couple years ago that "white" people shouldn't use some hairstyles because it's appropriating someones culture and beauty?

Does that mean that this cultural appropriation doesn't apply to culture and beauty white people have??

(just pointing the hypocrisy of modern world here and lack of diversity in other races)

This. Why the hell are Asian or that matter any other race appropriating Native-European people and their culture?!?! Blond hair isn't part of Asian culture ;^)

whats that in a real language?

And gate is best gate.

well tipped fedora-mate!

koreans envy the west for their wealth and power during the korean war... they strive in most ways to be western, including throwing whatever dumbfuck lingo they want into their sentences... it's "cool" to mix korean and english, to the point where they'll go "yo yo yo" or "sup baller" even or "안녕하세요 bitch" even though they 9 times out of 10 won't know what the words mean in a direct translation.. they use it as a general vibe and to sound "cool"

beauty is the easiest way for korean girls to show that they're cool by having stylish haircuts and outfits. they're INCREDIBLY impressionable, to the point where if i kpop star wears a cute coat and gets her picture taken, the next day everyone worth anything will be shopping for/wearing a coat of similar cut and look. the kpop starlets follow the west, be it nyc or paris, because again, it makes them look rich and foreign. same idea for having foreigner boyfriends. however, at their core they're still extremely xenophobic, so if they can somehow one up foreigners and look BETTER in a traditional dress or something, then they'll do that and brag about paying homage to their roots

not sure how similar it is to japanese culture, i have never lived in japan

Choa from the girl group AoA, here's some good fap material
youtube.com/watch?v=8CP9CxY7d3E

Right. She's already bending over, which tells me that she knows her place and is eager and enthusiastic about it. And oh my god look at them legs! Left one is cute, but her body isn't as nice.

Pic related.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP APPROPRIATING OUR CULTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND STOP MIXING OUR NATIVE LANGUAGE WITH MOON RUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT'S NOT WHAT IT'S MEANT FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/thread

yes

That's a Jap. A real Jap from China, with long, silky blonde hair. They're a rare breed, but they're out there.

>just pointing the hypocrisy

I assure you the Japs don't give a shit what any gaijin thinks about them. Just consider yourself lucky that you are white, and can pass for an American in their eyes, because while Americans are shit to them, everyone else is less than shit.

Left or right?

pick

japanese girls dont dye their hair blonde