Episode VIII leaks

Rey Dark 30...she's going to be a sith lads

youtu.be/7_Z2_QD1xi0

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/bkycmc.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Darth Gnasher

I'd be totally fine with that twist, have Episode VIII end with Kylo returning to the light side and having Rey arrogantly go the dark side.

Or better yet, have her kill Kylo in episode VIII or kill Luke. Final showdown in IX is between her and Poe or her and Finn in front of Snokey Dokey.

I remember back when EP VII came out, some anons were saying that Ray would turn to the dark side and that Kylo was going to became good, maybe they were right.

*Rey
Shit, I need to sleep.

That'll be interesting

wew lad

>Kylo
>kills his own father
>good

That makes no sense, I can see him being killed just to make Rey the "Big bad evil."

Black Goku vibes.

Faggot is really confused, see

All in all, I'd be ok with that.

Rey becoming evil is the only twist that would actually shock the average film goer.

I mean Kylo being Han's kid didn't get a single gasp in the film on opening night, but that wasn't really played up as some twist.

Han dying did though.

But VIII will need a twist and I can't really see there being one that would work any better than that. Her having some familial relation to Luke would be predictable, Rey being the real chosen one would be dumb, and making Snoke Plauegis or a Sidious clone wouldn't really leave an impact on anyone either.

Darth Maw

I don't know about Ray being evil but I can see Kylo being good.

Maybe the idea is that Luke almost killed Snoke, which made Snoke go into hiding and becoming virtually untraceable. This lead to a plan by Kylo and possibly even Luke to have Kylo turn to the dark side to get close to Snoke so they could kill him.

I think there is some credibility to the theory. Kylo talking to Vader's helmet, saying "I'm going to finish what you started" could easily refer to ending the Sith. When he's going to kill Han he says something along the lines of "I know what I must do but I fear I don't have the strength to do it.", this could refer to him knowing he has to kill his father or their plan so far will have been all for nothing. Hearing that his family still cared about him gave him the resolve to continue for the greater good.

Nah, Rey will kill Kylo and Han will be avenged and she'll finish her training and be a better Jedi than Luke and start her own Jedi order. Having her be bad and turning that "evil man-baby" into a hero is problematic. My wife's daughter would be devestated that her hero turned out to be evil.

Please based god or force, guide your hand to someone from Disney involved in the making of Star Wars VIII and make him/her/it see and read this thread.

I would love to this or this to actually happend.

Fucking boring, shut the fuck up you retard.
Also shit bait, go shit some other thread.

If they did that intentionally, don't you think he wold have done the job on Snoke before he killed several, including his dad, and all the in private praying to Vader?

That doesn't seem like it's any sort of correct.

Team disney can do it.

>hair down
me likey

There is no indication that Kylo has ever been in the same phsycial room as Snoke, so how would he possibly kill him before any of that?

Praying to Vader in private would be fine for two reasons. The first is that he is actually using dark side powers, if he wasn't strong in the dark side Snoke wouldn't give a shit about him, the second is that he could draw strength from Vader's redemption, even paralleling it to himself as he would be using the dark side for ultimately good ends.

I hope she doesnt turn to the dark side, i dont think my penis could handle the amount of fapping it would undergo to a Dark-Side Evil Bitch Rey, It will fall off

How the fuck are finn or poe supposed to fight a supercharged dark-side rey?

with his big cock

As great as it would be, the direction Disney is taking these movies, I don't see that happening. Everyone loves Ridley, like she's the Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite of 7. Everyone thinks she's this amazing actor/character/human bean, but she's not even that great. I'd love a story where someone you thought of as a hero had faults and could even succumb to their struggle against evil.

With bitches.

she has old-woman body

The sith aren't actually evil, though, you could be a really happy person and still be barred from the light side of the force. Like, what if she really really likes to get fucked?

(You)

I know the not going to do it but it would retroactively make a force awakens good.

They played it very safe and just made Star Wars IV again for the fans.

AFA gave me a found respect for George Lucas, I didn't always like what he did but that guy took risks.

'Can't do nothing wrong' Rey going to the dark side would be a big risk.

>still giving a shit about the new Star Wars
Lol just kill yourself already

>give an actresses stupid ass plyo exercises so she feels like she's doing osmething
>give her 5 lbs on the bar and kettle bells
>give her stupid ass sit ups

hilarious. I can't wait till they need to pad her suit again

She has no bloody tits.

>404 dick not found
You know you want it user, don't fight.

Lets hope team Disney do it. EP VIII needs to be full of surprises as ESB also I would love Daisy Ridley to play the villain, with all the feminist bullshit that is going on a woman playing as a villain and doing it well, would be a good thing. Both men and womens would love it and this comes from someone that hate feminist shit like the last ghostbuster movie.

Also we need make this to happend, we can use meme magic to make it true.

>le severus snape meme
when will this shit end?

Living in trailers on a big movie set seems like it could be a really great time if you had friends with you.

>Rey kill luke.
Get out.

You just KNOW

Kylo was fighting the light side for all of ep 7

When is my nigga Lando gonna make an appearance?

ikr I can handle small boobs but holy shit

>this shoop

They could have at least tried.

DARK REY IS BEST REY

I do like Rey having long hair like that

At this point I'd be more surprised if Rey wasn't severely tempted by evil and never actually broke from the light side. Jedi going bad is way overplayed in Star Wars, and in the lore it's not even supposed to be common. The whole point of being a Jedi is that your training lets you resist the dark side, and if a Jedi turns to the dark side it means his training was a failure.

I think there's a chance that Rey is Obi-Wan's grand daughter. There's also a chance she's Luke's daughter, or both, but that's not really terribly important right now. If she is Obi-Wan's offspring then that would put her in a position where we could pretty easily buy that she has a strong resistance against the dark side though, because Obi-Wan did. What's more, Obi-Wan has potentially 3 movies in which he can get his rocks off and sire Rey's mother (or father, if she is not Luke's daughter).

>nobody has realized yet this is just shitty shoops from a literal meme youtuber with 0 subscribers who's samefagging his own video
I feel like I'm on Sup Forums right now.

Remember that time Luke joined the dark side?

i thought she couldnt get any more perfect

""""""""""""""""""""leak""""""""""""""""""""
got a source faggot?

>My wife's daughter would be devestated that her hero turned out to be evil.
But Vader was literally everyone's favorite, so if they want Rey to make them the most money she would be a villain.

>current year
>not liking small tits
How normal are you?

That was the best.

Also I only just realized when Luke tells Leia she's his sister, she responds "I know", just like Han responds to her telling him she loves him. PURE POTTERY!

my.mixtape.moe/bkycmc.webm

>Lightside Rey
Has multicultural gang of friends, dates a black guy, miserable virgin. Does the right things but doesn't feel any better.

>Darkside Rey
Surrounds herself with like-minded individuals of her own kind. Fucks white boys (exclusively) like crazy, on-and-off with Kylo but also sidedudes.

Scene with her sneaking into a holding cell raping a handsome white male prisoner; cuts his clothes of with a knife, effortlessly pins him down with the force, fucks him forward-leaning cowgirl and spits in his mouth. Reads his mind so they climax simultaneously, mocks him afterwards for being so hard and thinking that she was the best he ever had.

here's what will happen:
>plot A with Rey being trained by Luke
>plot B with Poe and Finn runing away from the emprie
>Finn and Poe get caught
>Rey has to abort the training and go rescue them
>Finn is there
>it ends like V or there's some big tweest so people can rave how original it is even though until now they watched the same movie
"I don't think that we should divert too much from the original. Original worked, I mean, it's one of the greatest movies in the history, so why should we fix something that's broken?"
-Rian Johnson

You need help.

Rey turning evil is probably the only thing that can keep it from being a snooze fest

there's no way they could leave him out

wtf! I want to fuck Rey now

I proclaim you......Darth Forehead

>A sith could be in a passionate relationship with another sith or have a space tinder profile

Why is the dark side bad again?

If lucasfilm or disney have any intelligence, Poe and finn's b plot will be lethal weapon in space.

wtf i love darkside rey now

>Rey goes to the dark side
>Finn's hidden force powers surface
>disney creates the biggest SJW-buster battle ever committed to screen - Dindu Nuffin taking on an evil white woman

The twist to episode 8 will not only be the switch of sides, but the reveal that Han ignited the saber first, killing himself to save his son. Han understood what Kylo meant when he said "I don't know if I have the power to do it." Han said he would do anything, and at that moment they both knew what had to be done for redemption later.

> Deviantart
> 3/10 ruse

>Muh purity
Jedi are massive faggots who fucked themselves over with their asinine rules
>No falling in love, or feeling anything, you have to be a fucking robot
>But you must show compassion to everything
>No sex either, that would lead to jealousy, lol
>But we'll still have our women dress up in sexually appealing outfits, just to fuck with you even more
Sheev did the right thing, the jedi were self righteous fags who contradict themselves every time they open their mouths

This

there's no way they do this unless Ben turns first. Rey is already not-Jaina except for the non-relation to Ben.

If you think that's bad you haven't seen the homeless girl dick puking session thread on /ck/.

>Like, what if she really really likes to get fucked?

>whores
>good people
Pick one

wtf i love the sequels now

>>training
>>athletic

/fit/ has really fucked me up. but at least i can tell that the shit in this webm will result in no gains at all

that just because TFA is just the first trilogy all over again

>Literally posting fanfiction

most of that shit is just to ensure they survive the average day of shooting a movie. no kidding.

Darth Sue

>Under her cute exterior

>cute

That would actually make a really dull scene incredibly interesting.

I have faith in Rian

Darth cute...CUTE

Don't forget that the ship that Young Rey is yelling at to "come back" is a similar model to a First Order transport ship you see take off from Maz's place a couple scenes later. And Unkar Plott or whatever his name is is a First Order sympathizer and the one she's given to.

stop shilling your stupid video

>kylo kills his father
>cant be redeemed

>Anakin genocides Jedi Order
>kills children
>throws one guy down a shaft
>is redeemed

"kylo could never turn good"

These new fans really need to get out

This is a dumb meme.

S-sauce?

>all of this for a role in a science fiction movie that is 90% green screen

>kills children

You know it all honesty I think killing his own father is actually seen as worst then Anakin what did. It's not like they were his children... I'm mean younglings

I dont know how killing innocent children is not worse than killing a guy who was a legit murderer who build a career on indiscriminate killing

Is this thread really filled with autists saying that killing younglings is not that bad? Come on

>90 percent green screen

You are a retard who didnt actually see the movie or how it was made

>90 percent greenscreen
but that was AOTC

>WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE EVIL SEXIST SHITLORD

god she is ugly

I'm sorry you are both blind and a neckbeard edgelord.

From the perspective of the audience. Yes.

The loss of Han Solo feels a lot more personal them Anakin killing a lot of children. So it's worse.

Luke only cared about his father getting killed by Darth Vader. Hell how many billions of people died when alderaan blew up? Plenty of youngsters there I'm sure.

Your argument doesnt make any sense, who individual characters care about doesnt diminish the fact that Vader has a murder count (directly and indirectly) in billions by the time of his redemption, and he is still allowed to become a force ghost

You are missing the point

You're trying to judge the movie by real world logic and morality.

that's not how it works. What's right and wrong is purely dependent on how it effect the main characters and the fans.

As such killing fan favourite character is worse than blowing up the whole planet of children.