How much would you pay to fuck my gorgeous shitskin wife Sup Forums?

How much would you pay to fuck my gorgeous shitskin wife Sup Forums?

Hitler

250 for the night

You would have to pay me to fuck her

$250.00 for the whole month

I DO HER FREE

How much?

She is obviously Caucasoid judging by the nose, forehead and hair. I would fuck any Caucasoid for free and even make family with them. Caucasoids are the most diverse and widely spread human race. They come in many different skin tones but they share typical traits like high nose bridge, naturally straight hair (not kinky hair), big eyes and skull shape.

10/10 would fuck, seed and make family with.

$400 if she is clean, bare back will be $500

Send paypal

looks like cancer to me

oh and you buy the vodka, i need to be drunk for that shit

Moar Op
I would pay $500 to you watch me fuck her

Yeah. She truly is a white beauty.

about tree fiddy

I'd pay $180 cash.

>gorgeous
>fat cow

pick one

are you all fat bastards ?really now,I can't imagine why a normal sized dude would fuck that fates unless he s just fucked in the head

But then i saw she was not a shitskined girl, but it was the goddamn lochness monster!

fatass*

hmmm say 100$?

$150. But it's going up her butt. And I'm whipping her bare ass with a belt until she's a sobbing mess first.

Pay?

I will not stand by for this bait.

Eat shit faggot.

Caucasoid doesn't mean white you fucking tool. Most of the worlds people are Caucasoids. Caucasoids are spread to Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia and South Asia. Also almost all the people in Americas are Caucasoids (direct descendants of Europeans or mixes between Europeans and Indios which are called mestizos). Please learn to google before you spew out something you obviously don't know anything. Man doesn't even know what race his wife is...

the real question is, does a man need to care about his wife's race? aslong as she sucks your dick?

This isnt 1901 faggot. We dont determine race based on chin, hair or nose structure anymore you atavistic faggot. When a nigger commits a crime, his DNA profile gives an indication of his background - not his fucking chin structure you dirty Sup Forumsack.

yep

If you put word "shitskin" in your question that kinda implies that race in fact does matter to him.

I like overweight but still healthy women. It's hot because they look real.

Spotted the delusional virgin

More of them titties and ass

But should it mater to him?

I wouldn't pay anything. I'd fuck your woman better than you ever could. 8 inches and I can go as long as I want.

What race is she? She's gorgeous

Fuck those are nice continue

>I will not stand by for this bait.

And yet you still posted in this thread. Fucking retard.

Post dick next to ruler.

Who gives a fuck? Americans are the only retards left who actually care about race. Yet it is your people as a whole who're the shitskins.

No thanks faggot, go fap to some other dudes cock.

I would dick her down. Hot is hot. More like these.

Caucasoid

No not all Americans, just the fucking stupid conservative bitches who think everyone has to be politically correct. Fuckem all i say, its all pink on the inside

This is awful bait. Just stop pls.

More of her ass

Three chickens

oh but i love it ;)

Nothing she ugly as shit

Does the goat have to be alive on delivery?

...Pesos.

Seriously you fucking sperg? So there haven't been any genocides in history?

>she is well below my high standards

$150

You're coming off as utterly ridiculous. Whatever your conceptions of my asking are it still just makes you look like an overreacting idiot.