Very oldfag here, although I haven't lurked in years. Thought it would be fun to see what comments come from this

Very oldfag here, although I haven't lurked in years. Thought it would be fun to see what comments come from this...
I'm a soldier. I was 19 during the invasion of Iraq. I fought in Fallujah in the winter of '03-'04. I fought in Sadr City during the Surge of '07-'08. I was in northern Iraq in 10-11, and Paktika area, Afghanistan, not long after that.
Send it, Sup Forums. Open forum

So you kill people for sport?

niggerfaggot

newfag

That really depends on which tour you're talking about. Not initially, no. But I became very numb to the whole process.

Nice dubs newfag

Did you actually fight? How many friends have you lost to the war/seen dying? How many kills? How did you survive?

I'm white as shit. Helios is no friend of mine

did you rape anybody

Who cares?

tim L?

Have you ever purposely disobeyed an order and killed some innocent people?

>muslims
>innocent people

What's the coolest piece of military technology there is, and/or that you've used?

Tell us some cool shit about high tech stuff we might not have heard of and that you've seen.

Yes, I did. I lost a PSG and a team leader lost his right nut during my first tour, I lost a PSG and four friends on my second tour, nobody on my third, and one of my best friends on my 4th

What's a PSG? Is that an acronym for no one cares about your gay boring stories?

Sorry to hear that. What is your opinion on muslims in general (since you've spent some time in their countries I'm curious)?

weak thread, should have done the normal military thing and just fucking killed yourself

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Divison?

No reason to come here anymore. It's 24/7 gay shit, pedophiles, racemixing, cuckoldry, and so on...

This is more degenerate than even the most extreme gore threads, the most vicious trolling, the most massive raids.