I don't know what to do Sup Forums. As you can guess, I don't have many friends...

I don't know what to do Sup Forums. As you can guess, I don't have many friends. A while ago I had feelings for one of them, and told her how I felt. Of course she didn't feel the same and things got weird between us. After that, me and my very friend started hanging out more, but recently he's been going out to do stuff with her and her other friend. It's really getting me mad because he knows everything that happened and is now rubbing salt in the wound. This has been going on for like 2 months now. They've gone to movies, each other's house, everywhere. He doesn't even tell me. We will make plans to do something g with our group of friends, and he either brings those two along, or blows us off for them. Now it's become a regular thing and I haven't gone out with any of them in a while. I don't know what the fuck to do. Help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Axa20VnatWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just stop caring

I can't. They're the only friends I have left and I don't want to lose them.

This.
Are you sure they are your friends?
Move on.

good story wheres the part where you sucked the autism outta that girl

Me and the dude were super close. Whenever they aren't around its amazing. But like today, me and a few other friends were gonna meet up for lunch, and he brought them along. After we were gonna go fuck around at one of their houses, and he said he'd meet us there. He's at the movies right now with both of them. And he's bringing both of them to the guys house

Nice try to make a joke, but now I can't even get close enough for her to feel my autism emmiting from me

Game until the pain goes away. No, seriously- join an active clan in something and just hang out.

oof you're really hurt.
When girls don't like me I like to take something and break it, bash it. Then set it on fire.
Imagine its the girl.
Then you won't think about her anymore except all the time.

It's not even the fact she hurt me. I got over that quick. She and the guy are just making me pissed because they keep doing shit together and know about everything I did. Especially the guy. I told him everything

Question: which of the girls do you think your close friend wants to fuck?

He's probably fucking her dude.
Looks like you found out who your real friends are.

I've had a ton of talks about this and he's said neither. His reasoning was "he saw what happened to me and the girl and he doesn't want that to happen to them" also told me he was going for someone else

>i dont know what the fuck to do
yes you do. and i fully encourage and support it. Pic related

Talk to him. Tell him how you feel. Try to resolve the problem. If you cannot, then he is not your close friend anymore. He prefers them over you. Move on with your life.

On the other hand, you sound like a little bitch and are probably over reacting. You should have known what would happen if you told a girl you had feelings. You can rarely ever return to the same relationship you had before. Either it works out and your feelings are reciprocated or you get burned and you both get distant. But now you want your friend to forget about his friendship because you gambled away your friendship with that person and feel hurt.

I don't want him to forget his friendship. I just want him to stop blowing me off when we have plans with our friends for them, or bringing them along when they aren't invited.

To be clear, I'm saying that it's unfair for you to tell your friend to forget about his friendship with the girl just because you fucked up and ruined your friendship with her.

Why should he lose a friend just because you ruined your friendship with her?

Look at

Those people are fucking dicks, you need a ride or die in your life. A lot of mine were loyal and true for 10 years plus before resorting to exactly what you describe. Except, what set off the shit was one of bro bros old ladys was going clubbing and cheating for hard drugs, the NEET amongst us trying to fuck the lady of my best friends I introduced to the collective, and my falling off the face of the earth to simply fuck off away from the cess pool. Nowadays? Met some cool motherfuckers through work who help me work on my vehicles and chatted up a qt with an insidious knowledge of Final Fantasy and never lets conversations die.

Tl;dr
>you can't be there for all that vanishes

So you would like to be prioritized over them as a friend? Which in turn will probably worsen his friendship with the others if he starts rejecting them and seeing them less.

Two choices:

Compete against your faggot make friend to win back the two female friends and shut him out.
e.g. invite the two girls to do something they can't resist - don't tell the male about it at all.
keep doing that until they spend all their time with you.

or

1. dump all three of the fake fucking backstabbing shitheads
2. start eating well, exercising every day for strength.
3. study hard, work hard, find a new job, keep progressing.
4. take up a new activity, a social one. e.g. hiking, dancing, a sport, yoga, art class, a local orchestra
5. make new friends in it, friends you can trust.
6. enjoy your new better life, and your new, better friends. completely forget about the fake fucks from before.

females are for sex. that's it. don't try and be friends ever with any chick, because you are going to want to fuck her or you already automatically wanted to fuck her and thats why you're lying to you're self about how nice of a guy you are and how you 'want to be friends'. so just try and hook up to begin with, get rejected, and save yourself the time. go on to enough ho's, and eventually you'll find one who will let you fuck her.. trust me, even if you get rejected 300 times, it's not gonna matter when your dick is wet from #301, you won't be thinking about it, and who knows,then, maaaaybe you can be friends if she's worthy, but good luck with that shit. as for your homey, you can't blame him--he's a guy, you'd do the same to him. lose the feelz, and things will get better, nancy.

I'm not saying that. I'm saying I want him to not blow me off when we have plans. We will have something planned for a few days, and like the morning of or hours before he will tell me he can't make it, and then later I'll find out he blew me off for them

You're not their friends.

Throw some flower in that other guys car's fuel vent and leave them forever.

If you want new friends that badly then you'll find more at a job or going out.

Also, next time you like a girl, make it absolutely clear immediately. Do not hesitate.
Then you won't waste your time in the friendzone - she will either return the feelings or you can leave.

Really important too, NEVER tell a male 'friend' that you like a girl, or that you have problems or worries or feelings about a girl - unless he is locked down with a wife he actually likes, or you can be absolutely certain he will have no interest in her.

The time to tell a male friend about a girl is after you fucking have her, and it is solid for you. After that, don't tell him your problems because chances are he will use the information against you and try his best to fuck her instead.

learn from this lesson.

Just leave them all, they are not your friends - they are a bunch of cunts that will only make you more miserable.

Find new friends and work on improving yourself.

Also, don't tell a male friend how great a girl is that he's never noticed, that is like advertising her.

Who gives a shit about having friends i just stay in my apartment and then go to work and then comeback home. I dont have a family except my parents and then their parents. I'm living man.

He isn't your friend dude, he used the information you gave him to move in on your territory, friendzoned or not.
He is a cunt and is only out to fuck the girl you like.

I fucking do. If I don't have them I'll have no one. My family is gone. They are all I have. I don't want to get old and be that old fuck that everyone hates.

Take a risk, they are shit tier people and aren't your friends. Really, look at how they behave.

They don't invite you.
They blow you off to do stuff with each other.

You are zero priority to them.

Use the last of your self esteem to cut contact with these fucking turds.

I guarantee you will find better friends as soon as you step into a new circle of people.
Join social clubs, change your job, study something new, even go to a cafe regularly at the same time, start a sport or activity and stick to it.
You will find people, you will make friends.

If you constantly worry about the future, you will never live - and then you will be that old dude who never lived because he was too scared.
Time to face your fears, it will make you a better person.

And you've explained to him that this is bothering you? If yes and he kept doing it, then you can't really do anything but accept that you're no longer good friends. I would start getting distant. There really isn't any way for you to resolve this. Life sucks. People suck. Deal with it.

I still haven't confronted him fully about it because I have no fucking clue how to or what to say. I've made a passing comment or two about it and it hasn't gone anywhere

thats bullshit you made this thread didnt you?

It sounds like you just need to get over yourself and any perceived "control" you have over the activities of these people. You took a risk by expressing your feelings, you got shut down, and thats just life. Frankly, it sounds like you probably did it wrong. There are tactful ways of sussing out whether a girl has similar feelings for you before you barf up your "feels" all over her. Girls end up in situations with little bitchy guys confessing their love all the time, and its almost never returned, because guys that confess their love are not desirable partners. However, because this happens so often, girls are used to it, and are typically able to return to normal friendship if the guy doesn't act like an obsessive little autist. You probably got all creepy, weirded her out, and now she doesn't want to spend time with you. And since she undoubtedly told her female friend about your awkwardness, now the female friend doesn't want to hang out with you either. And since female friends are far more socially beneficial than male friends, your male friend is absolutely going to choose them over you. Thats just how it works.

The solution is to stop giving a fuck. About everything. Now, be careful how you interpret that. Many guys think "stop giving a fuck" means "act like a selfish, pessimistic little prick." No. Thats not how its done. Not giving a fuck is about being flexible, not imposing your selfish will on people, but not being visibly hurt when you're excluded either.

It seems like these three people account for an unhealthy percentage of your social life. Girls recognize that. They see that if they get with you, they will be doing the same thing as before, with the same people as before, but with the oppressive responsibilities of a controlling relationship.

Girls seek relationships that will broaden their horizons, introduce them to new things, new people, new experiences. If you can't offer that right now, improve your life and try again.

It's true. I'm too much of a beta to do it. Like I said I mentioned it to him in passing once or twice, and he just blew it off. It may sound gay, but he is my best friend, and I don't know why he's been doing this. As much as it gets on my nerves, he is my best friend. I have no idea how to go about telling him, or trying to play a safe hand

Read my posts and stop thinking in circles.

You don't confront him, that will do nothing apart from give him more ammo against you.
"lol OP told me to stop being your friend"
whore bitch #1: "ewwwww lol what a creep!"
whore bitch #2: "ya, like totally - gross! what, a, loser"

Instead.
You cut all contact with the fake fuckers, work in every way possible to improve your life, and have an awesome time - meet new people and learn the life lesson that these three faggots mean nothing, and that spending your time around unpleasant people is a waste of life.

You probably need to clearly explain that this is bothering you a lot. You need to explain clearly what he's done, why it's bothering you, and what you hope to accomplish by telling him this. You can't expect people to read your mind. He might not even be aware that what he's doing is bothering you.

But, if he keeps doing this shit after that, then you should sever ties because he is a shit friend. You can make more friends. Somebody else already gave good advice about how to do that.

I know it's hard to believe but I didn't. Things were actually better after I told her for a while, then all this shit hit the fan. And they don't have too many friends either. All of our friends are in the same circle.

you can be internet friends with me user.
youtu.be/Axa20VnatWQ

Wasted your time, op is a faggot that is waiting for someone to post "everything will be fine, give them time, send her a box of roses and she'll love you forever", same as always.
His brain is broken, filtering out all the same replies because he doesn't want to face the truth and do something about it in a constructive way.

Nice post anyway.

Change your circle of friends, make a new one.
Improve yourself in all the ways you can.

You will enjoy life more.

sorry to break it to you user, 1. almost every problem of this (and most) type come from within.
correlate with 2. people only hang out with others for what they can get off of them, be it entertainment, companionship, feeling of superiority,etc, just like society only cares what you can give it(hence, useful real world skills, trades etc=money, contiunued existence in society)...work on yourself, and you will attract better people because you have more to offer, and they will reciprocate. like attracts like.

For the 100th fucking time. I don't care if they're friends. I care when they convince him to blow me and our friends off last minute to go do other shit. If they're friends, I could care less. One girl I all to a lot, the one that I liked I just fucked off with. But I know she's convincing him to just blow them off. If he didn't, I wouldn't have made this fucking thread. I don't even know why I keep saying they. It's fucking her. After she came in the picture, everything was fucking ruined. She was the one who made things weird after a while. She didn't want to talk so after I noticed it I fucked off. She was the one who started wanting to do stuff with him, and she is the fucking cunt that is convincing him to blow me and my friends off to go do shit. And I know this for a fucking fact. The other chick has told me a bunch she always gets dragged along and third wheeled by that cunt. She only brings the other chick to have a fucking excuse for me not to start fucking throwing accusations around. If anything, I would want them to be friends. Maybe that would give me a second chance, maybe it wouldn't. What I want is that fucking cunt to stop wrecking all of this shit

get drunk user.Maybe it doesn't sound good but believe me it gives huge relief in such situations.

>could care less
Well, it is clear. You are fucking retarded and will never be cured.

It's always gonna come back to this shit. Being friends with you guys. I thought they lied when they told me I'm here for life. But I can see why. You guys are better than most people in the world. You say exactly what's on your mind instead of hiding shit. That's why I love this place. I could've told all of my friends and gotten no advice, but I made one thread and got all the advice I could get.

Fucking /thread

Don't confront him. Don't confront the girls either. Thats pussy shit. That shows that you care about them much more than they care about you. And nobody wants the responsibility of making the clingy guy feel included.

The answer is doing new things, with new people. Not to replace the old friends, but to make them more interested in what you're doing without them. Turn the tables on the current dynamic.

But don't do pussy nerd-shit. Do stuff thats active, or creative, or rebellious, but without the "hurr durr look at me" attitude.

To illustrate my point, I wasn't the most charming guy either. I acted a fool around girls, and they weren't too keen on takin my peen, catch my drift? They'd clique up, and I'd be excluded. So I started writing graffiti. I didn't brag about it, I didn't say shit about it. I climbed buildings, I ran through alleys, I got in better shape. Then my friends started seeing me with my hands covered in flecks of paint, and the rumors started going around. Sure enough, after a night of writing, the girl I liked was outside my apt. She said "you stink like paint" and grabbed my hands to look at the fresh smears of spraypaint. Then she kissed me, and I dragged her inside and fucked the shit out of her. She asked me to take her painting, and I chuckled and refused. She made a grumpy face and straddled my dick again. The end.

Stop letting them have control over your happiness. You need to move on, take control of your life.

Sure that wasn't a dream?

thats some high order faggotry there... grafitti, lmao. yeah you're a rebel...what a fuckin joke. congratulations on the cringe award of the day, douchelord. sincerely, an actual artist who isn't a permavirgin.

At least someone is sane.

Fuck them. Just smoke some weed by your motherfuckin self. Trust no one. Everyones out for themselves in this world. All i got is a couple hoes and my bro no friends, Just assets.

Graff isn't about "art", at all. Art is for faggots who need people to empathize with and validate their precious feelings.

Enjoy your little canvases in your safe space, snowflake. My name gets seen by millions, daily. Love it or hate it, they fuckin see it. Who sees your work? Your instagram followers? Your self-possessed snapchat faggots? And for what? So you feel accomplished? Understood? Insincerely revered?

I paint for escapism, not personal glory or admiration, and certainly not for your approval, or anybody elses.

I was supposed to go out tonight at my friends house but got wind they were coming. Fuck it. I'm going to spend tonight on here. You guys are the only people I can trust. You say what you mean and mean what you say. That's all I can ask for, and seems like too much to ask for from some people

Don't spend tonight on here. Go do something new and interesting that your so-called "friends" will be jealous of.

I wish I could. I have no one to do it with. I'd be obvious what I'm trying to do. At least on here I have you faggotd

ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahaahahahahahahhahhahhahh!

>I paint for escapism, not personal glory or admiration, and certainly not for your approval, or anybody elses **tips fedora

uhhh, no.
you paint because you are a faggoty uberdouche.

you are a piece of work kid. thanks for the keks.

Where are you? Theres gotta be a concert or something in your area, its Friday night. Its already going to be obvious that you're avoiding them if you don't show up at your friend's. Make it less obvious by doing something besides sitting at home on your computer. Which situation sounds better?

Girl: "user isn't here..."
Guy: "Yeah, he's probably jerking off to loli on Sup Forums again."

OR

Girl: "user isn't here..."
Guy: "Yeah I just saw his IG, he's at the _____ show getting trashed with the band backstage."
Girl: "My vagina is consequently moistened"

You're welcome. I'm glad I gave you a chance to use your reaction folder. Because you're the type of person who spends time building a "reaction folder".

There is stuff. I just don't got money. Have no gas. Stuck here. I could get one of them to pick me up to go to his house but I'm not going to put myself through that. Fuck it

Shoot your school up already

Go see a prostitute user to put things into perspective

user you have to show them by becoming successfull

Well if going to your friend's house is your only option tonight, then do it. Stop looking at it as "putting yourself through it." Your friends aren't going to think "awww, he's excluding himself, lets make more of an effort to include him!"

Nah, they're going to think you're a pussy that is still moping over being rejected. Go to your friend's house, don't act like a faggot. Don't be all bitter and introverted, but don't overcompensate and attention-whore either. Just go, be chill, be normal. Resist all temptation to express feelings or push your agenda. Just enjoy the company of platonic friends and show them you aren't a total weeb.