20 year old, having first Tinder-date with a 28 year old girl. Any tips Sup Forumsros?

20 year old, having first Tinder-date with a 28 year old girl. Any tips Sup Forumsros?

just be a normal, reasonable person.

Don't be yourself.

Nope! But good luck user. You can do it!

It being her.

She's 8 years older than you? Abandon ship.

Just keep calm and be cool

Don't talk about yourself too much

Ask her about herself and make smalltalk

And don't expect a kiss after the first date, let her lead into it

Damn. You should have gone younger not older. Just dont be a faggot

We've been talking for 4 days now, and having really interesting conversations. Quite fun. She seems normal. I'll bring it up tomorrow.

But by your reasoning; why?

first date 20 & 28? bad move

Why do you think so?

Have you showered & shaved? Also, expect her to be 10 kg heavier in real life.

Thanks man. You think I should in any small way try to be more mature, or something?

It's tomorrow night, we're going for drinks at 8. Will keep my short beard, it's on every photo so she knows. Will shower like every day.

Normal women don't date guys 8 years younger than they are, she's after something and it's not "love". Either your money or she wants to make babies, then take your money. Or she has some horrible character flaw and is hoping to take advantage of your inexperience.
There are a ton of things it could be user, point is, it's a red flag.

Don't trust this faggot, older girls know what they want and how to get it, make sure she's aware of the age difference, and just go with the flow, if she likes you, you're all set.

Oy vey.. It couldn't hurt to have a date though, right? I don't have money, she has more than me and a good job. If she seems normal it couldn't hurt, right?

You think I should bring it up?

Just be yourself but try to hold back a bit if you are on the weird side

To be fair that's way more rare than a girl his aged being a cheating psychotic piece of shit that "can do no wrong"

I'm telling you user, red flag, huge fucking red flag.
When some shit inevitably goes horribly wrong, just remember that you were warned.

The important part is thhat you're gonna be a two very different places in your lives. A date is fine, just don't overcommit to this.

But what is 'some shit', Alice?! I haven't got money, I live in a small room I rent in a house with 3 others.

don't use tinder

True. You think knowing this she probably sees this as something loose?

Too late. Also, it's helped me in the past.

If her femanine penis is bigger than yours that means you have to take it in the pooper.

I think that she doesn't see this as something loose. Or a least, she's ready to commit waaaay faster than you are. She's 28, the biological clock is ticking. She's on a timer, you're not.

Nice spelling

So for some reason she is fine to commit to someone with no finished degree, no money, and 8 years younger?

Nope. Not unless she does. Then make a joke about it or something.

Girls just want a guy that makes them feel comfortable and laugh.

I've seen some mook ass motherfuckers with DIME pieces just because they had a rockstar personality.

I'm telling you, it could be any number of things, none of which are good. Maybe she has an STD? Maybe she's a psychopath? Maybe she's looking for a young person to take advantage of? Maybe she is really a he? Maybe she wants to sleep with you and claim rape for those valuable victim points?
Again, it's a red flag, like someone who eats lead paint or tortures kittens with a red hot fire poker, I can't say what they'll do if anything, but it's best not to fuck with 'em.

Never heard someone so paranoid about a date before

Maybe her standards are low? It's probably gonna be fine mate.

You don't get to be a wizard without a healthy amount of paranoia.

>20
Kill yourself and spare yourself years of suffering

I'm keeping that option open, user. Don't worry.

youre 20, all conversations are interesting to you, to her they are just another convo

DON'T try to look more mature than you are.
You won't succeed and it's not a necessity.
I would say she wants the d considering female usually don't date younger males for their conversation.

spotted the virgin faggot

don't listen to this guy, he's just mad because he can't get his part in society

No, I'm not paranoid about a date, just with a woman that's ►8◄ years older.
It's not even paranoia, it's experience and common sense. Which is why you're probably fucked.
But I always had to learn the hard way too, best of luck user.

If she knows that she's eight years older than you, then she knows what she's getting into. Just relax and have fun.

I'm warning the kid because I've had bad experiences with dating older women and I've known plenty of people who have had even worse experiences.

That aside, it's a biological red flag as well, females don't usually date someone so much younger unless they have an alternative motive.

>trying
Thats where you made a mistake. cut your losses user

Benefit from my experience.

Ask her before trying to fuck her in the ass.

Offer her the ol' lickaroo. Older women love that.

Bro be careful. This bitch wants you to give her a child. If there's anything to be learned from dating older women is that they are either a: a dirty bitch who loves young D or b: she is on the hunt for an easily manipulated young man to impregnate her and lockdown. Her ovaries would be in overdrive atm , at 28 she knows her time is running out.

However use this to you're advantage, she would be desperate just like you. But for other things. Because men her age are still chasing 18 yo at uni O week. And not interested in a used up bitch.
Guys become more appealing as they get older and women just end up looking like shit.
Tred with caution. but use her up.

>cut your losses
You're right, I should just deflect like a dumb faggot because I have nothing to say as a counter point.
Seriously though, do you actually have anything worth while to say in response?

I can't for the life of me imagine someone saying that in real life.

Then I have to say you've never lived before. Another tip is to thoroughly crush the benzo before putting it in her drink and stir well, that scum on too of a drink is a deal breaker.

other then kill yourself? not really

Well, glad my thread ended so positively.

Thanks for all the feedback guys! If I get laid, I'll post tomorrow.

Go for it
Also she will act intellectually superior to you so be more prepared for that

I'll use this thread

I'm in my 20's on my way to wizardry, totally inept in any social interaction and tomorrow I have a date with a woman double my age, what do

Tips, laughs at me and death wishes welcome

BE IN THE PRESENT MOMENT

Original OP here; Good luck!

Thanks man, I hope

>he's living the milf dream
>OH FUGGG

living the dream, hope you fuck her op

how many kids will you be taking care of cuck?