>end up in hospital because overdose
>feelsbadman to be alive
>my brain is slow now
>back at college this week and gonna fucking fail life

Brain fog from od on what?

Temazepam and a few tabs of mdma that i had lying around

Why wait till next week

What are you studying?

The MDMA is making you depressed on top of being depressed / disordered in general my dude. You're not actually messed up except immediately chemically imbalanced.

parents are protective as shit
physics

If you tried to kill yourself, why do you care about failing college? Chill out dude
If life is pointless for you, you can at least have some fun and do not trouble yourself with that bullshit. Party, do drugs, rob a bank whatever mate. It does not matter anyway. Treat your life like a playground

Dive into your physics. Feel the sun on your skin. Live. Don't medicate with drugs or a glowing screen. Now is when you need to invest in yourself. Nobody is going to do that for you.

Sounds like you should become an adventurer! Sell your worldly possessions, buy a pistol and a bike and Fucking hit the road.

If you are up to killing ur self again do it epic and unique, bored as fuck off casual suicidals

if you actually wanted to die you would jump off a building but youre just a stupid pussy looking for attention why dont you actually commit and get the job done

If you don't succeed, try, try again

Are you gay

Are you fucken gay

ARE YOU FUCKEN GAY

perseverance is the key to success, good luck for your next try

Great advice. Only acceptable suicides involving drugs are ones where you use painkillers, but only to do really bloody or intense shit. Commit sepuku on heroin and livestream it.

I want to be a trap so no of course not.

lol just kill yourself instead im sure youre hideous and youll never pass for a girl

I am jk lmao fags are fkn gay af

seriously end your life

But I'm not gay and I actually am a str8 white male fuck you nigger why should I kill myself