LOLI

LOLI

More gifs

>5 loli threads in the catalog
it's okay if you bastards are degenerated pedophiles, but this is just flooding the board with your shit and is against the rules.

if shotamod stops floodin our threads with gay shit I'll stop making ne ones

How to train your loli;

/sh/adutz5y7fc17e08/AABeUZ5VQ7iDsjBXn3lwXEnca?dl=0

^^*

OP9K at least tone it down with the anal

Okay, there's nothing sexual about this pic at all, they're fucking adorable!

that's what makes them so sexy^_^

inb4 someone yells MODS!

1. Google "Ooyamada Mangetsu"
2. ????
3. PROFIT!!!!

MOOOOOOOOODS!!!!!

Requesting Tina sprout, have none

Swimsuit lolis make me uncomfortable as fuck. I work at the beach over the summer, and I've seen irl girls wear swimsuits worse than a lot of ones loli faggots like. I've never understood why people attack cartoon lolis, but they don't go after the people who make inappropriate shit for kids.

thats the spirit

Thanks for proving my point user.

hey I'm here to help

help a tard out ? i need a 8th tier loli dojin to keep me busy tonight

I feel ya man.
Used to go to the beach when I was younger, it was all family friendly and good fun, but nowadays I go to the beach and there's 12 year olds ( sometimes even younger) dressed like fucking whores or strippers.
The whole fucking world has gone to hell to allow such degeneracy in public. I'm ashamed for their whole families.

You sure are a tard.
Strength is not a loli

I feel ya nigga...

I've seen girls much younger, sadly. The area is pretty liberal and the beach is technically nudist friendly, so that doesn't help. I always wonder if the parents picked the suit out (for whatever ungodly reason) or if they were fine with their daughters choice.

CHECK EM CHECK EM CHECK EM CHECK EM CHECK EM CHECK EM CHECK EM CHECK EM CHECK EM CHECK EM CHECK EM CHECK EM

looks like a loli to me
fucking pedo I bet you like toddlers better huh cunt

At another beach, by the ocean, most kids just went nude, same for old people. I guess it was a kind of nude beach. Even naked is infinitely less degenerate that the trashy skank swimsuits kids wear now

You're all kinds of dumb.
Small/flat chest != loli
Can you not see the body is mature?

Nice wallpaper

thanks

Yep, its like that here. Most adults are clothed though. Girls are a bit shy, but a lot a lot of them go without anything. Boys just don't give a fuck though apparently. They just go until they become body conscious/feel people staring.

can i get some really highres loli butt holes?