I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit

I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit.

There is a McD's right by my apartment that I go to often. I went there earlier today and got a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, 6 chicken McNuggets, and a Sausage McMuffin. After work I was craving it all over again and ended up stopping by the drive-thru again.

I was pretty worried the same girl at the first window would still be on shift so I put on a winter hat and put the collar of my jacket up. When I drove up with my exact same order as earlier she was there to take my money.

She said, "you're here AGAIN?" as I was handing her the money while trying to avoid eye contact and I just lost it. I have social anxiety and I ended up retracting my arm so fast I spilled the change all over her side and started stuttering something about "my wife" and then I started to hyperventilate and felt an anxiety attack coming on.

I just floored it and I am so glad there was no one in front of me because I peeled out of there. I can still see her face.

I'll have to start going to a new McDonald's even though the closest one is like 10 minutes away. Maybe I'll switch to Wendy's I don't know.

Anyway, aside for just sharing one of the worst and most embarrassing moments of 2017 so far I was wondering how you would have reacted and responded to the cashier's remark.

the autism is of the charts

This can't be real. I refuse to believe it.

how the fuck did you order a sausage mcmuffin and a quarter pounder at the same time?
fucking faggot liar

what's with the mcdick's shilling lately?

This person is nuts, I go to the same mcd's and order a crap ton of food. Never have I worried about the people in the window

Depends on where he is. We're having an 'all day breakfast' at the McDonalds here in Canada right now.

mcd's serves breakfast all day fool.

Probably to prepare for the coming increase in use of automation at fast food restaurants. This particular thread is for advocating using automation, obviously anons would prefer to interact with a robot rather than people, so that's why this one works.

Why is it most of you anxious fagos can't control it in social situations? I can and I only look like a dumbass only a quarter of the time.

Laugh and say yeah. But you portrayed her as being a bitch so I wouldn't smile or laugh at all. If youre confident enough the laugh and find the funny side to situations you're not comfortable in, the other person will not suspect a thing. Only when you make the situation tense and awkward the other person will think something is up and act strangely too.

This is great, please keep going back

She must've been hot for OP to lose his shit like that. In that case, I would've gotten her number from. If she was ugly then who cares what she said.

you paid but didnt get your food? thats the most beta thing ive ever heard

How to react? Own it you gutless shit. "Haha, it was so good I had to get it again". You call attention to yourself by acting like a weirdo, if you just own it they'll barely remember you.

Copypasta at its finest

"hey at least I dont work here"

"Yeah it's me, I didn't get your number last time"

>6 chicken McNuggets

I had 20 nuggets once, felt like I had the flu afterwards. That shit is not real food.

One of my favorite pastas

the bird flu

Amateur mistake. You never go to the same McDonalds twice.

> Amateur mistake. You never go to McDonalds.

fixed it for you.

Stke pasta is stale

definitely thisfuck your goddamn streetsigns

user here who works at mcds. I have the big mac secret recipe

"haha, yeah. Bit hungry today."

Get your food, move on. who cares.

Is it blended pickles in the dressing?

>going to McDonald's
Looks like you didn't have it your way!

more like there's literally shit in the food

Na actually believe it or not it or not the ingredients is close to thousand island dressing

Top kek

... So there's pickles in the dressing.

Faggot

Copypasta detected

good one m8

fuck you op. your stale copy pasta may fool all the newfags but it doesn't fool me.

also, check em

Wow i'm surprised with all the people you probably served today you remembered me. Was i that memorable?