There is literally nothing immoral about homosexuality...

There is literally nothing immoral about homosexuality. Consenting adults should have the right to do whatever they want to one another.

>why are people homophobic?

believe it or not, some people's morales don't change based on popular opinion faggot

>Homosexuality is being a degenerate you fucking faggot

That's not what he said. Also, you spelled 'morals' wrong.

You ever see a pile of shit on the ground as your walking by? We're you scared or 'phobic' of that pile of shit?

Or course not. You were most likely disgusted. Sickened by its presence. Nauseated by this blight that you had the misfortune of crossing paths with this disgusting entity.

People who dislike fags are not scared of them. They are sickened by them. They want them removed from our paths so that others won't have the exposure to something so digusting and out of place in our lives.

Do us all a favor and remove yourself from normal, sane people's lives

they also don't change based on scientific evidence and critical thinking apparently

prove it

That's kinda contradicting though. As you most likely wouldn't care less if someone was gay or not if you had not been taught it was "wrong". Your so called "morals" are based on "popular opinion" dated way back.

that's funny, because stupid ugly douches sicken me. i want you removed from the face of the earth to satisfy my aesthetic preferences

i'll never understand homophobia. Why should i be concerned about what people do with their arses?

fuck auto-correct.
also, gay marriage is legal and its normal to accept it, making it the more popular idea. lastly, being gay is being mentally challenged

So if my dog or cat likes fucking me it should be ok?

what is HIV / AIDS you disgusting, filthy literal faggot

special snowflakes

Not being open minded enough to accept that people are gay and move on with your life is more mentally challenging imo. but w/e, continue to cry over other peoples choices.

Stop being sanephobic. Your hatred for sane people is oppressive and we non crazy individuals demand rights.

>>why are people homophobic?
they aren't. they want people to think they are so nobody suspects what cock-hungry faggots they actually are. the only people that are mad about homosexuality are people that wish they were straight. straight dudes are stoked there's one less well-dressed dude competing for pussy

lesbians are literally the most unlikely people to develop HIV\AIDS, you double faggot.

Why are you letting your cat fuck you?

something straight people pass on to their children lol

>Your so called "morals" are based on "popular opinion" dated way back.
If you count religion, then technically. Being gay is a sin, and saying to someone 'i dont care if you go to hell' is pretty fucking stupid

>implying you would consent

>There is literally nothing immoral about homosexuality.
That's not the issue. Faggots are just incredibly loud and annoying. Faggot.

sex between two men is just gay

yeah yeah, creatonists think they're the only sane ones despite their anti-scientific stances based purely on emotional reaction as well

Sup Forums fags can't really say shit about being loud or annoying.

homosexuality is immoral. if everyone is a homo there would be no children and the species would die. immoral.

>pretty fucking stupid
>believing in an infinite torture dimension for people who have gross sex

homosexuality isn't some bacteria that just spreads its infection...

that's not true. the fags and dykes could periodically suffer through a breeding event in order to raise clean, tolerant, happy children

But everyone isn't gay. And what about the straight niggers who don't reproduce?

Anti scientific?

Men have a penis, yet do not have a recepticle that as designed for another penis to be inserted within them.

Women have a slot made for penis, and yet have no penis themselves to insert in another woman.

So, scientifically speaking, biologically men are designed for women and women are designed for men.

So on a scientific level, you are absolutely bat shit crazy to by sticking your penis in a hole designed for shit to exit out of.

How is that for anti scientific?

Hell is not a "torture dimension"; it is merely the complete absence of God's presence.

yes, homosexuality is natural, because yes, it exists in nature. Homosexual behavior is not a uniquely human phenomenon, and has been observed in thousands of species, including dolphins, sheep, penguins and even bed bugs, and there is extensive scientific literature to document this.

Its not like the species would die out. Even if the entire world was homosexuals people would still have kids out of necessity.

It's not morally wrong. It's just an error in nature.

It's actually more moral to not procreate, but I won't get into that.

Even if it was immoral to not have kids, you can be homosexual and heterosexual and thus still have kids. It's called being bisexual.

Nobody said it was practical, just that sexual preference isn't imaginary.

What makes not having kids and not propagating the species immoral? I fail to see why you see this as an immoral thing to (not) do.

If everyone would be monks and nuns we would die out. Being a monk/nun is therefore immoral?

no, it's a lake of fire. theologians pulling shit out of their ass =/= biblical doctrine. reality is the complete absence of god's presence

errors in nature aren't a thing

it sounds about as stupid as you probably are

nature isn't just what makes sense to an armchair philosopher, it's what's actually happening in the world

There is nothing immoral about homosexuality because "homosexuality" doesn't exist.

Since "male" and "female" are scientifically disproven social constructs, there is no such thing as "homosexuality" or "heterosexuality".

Why do we intake food from the same orifice that we breath from?

Even the worst fucking Sup Forumstard isn't as pretentious as the "queer and proud" crowd.

You don't see Sup Forumstards marching down the streets spouting retarded shit and expecting people to apploud them for it.

Meanwhile, you have fags organizing shit like the Folsom Street Fair and pride parades, and bemoaning the fact that average society doesn't approve of their personal fetishes. You're gay? Great. Keep it the fuck to yourself, I don't walk down the street screaming how much I love pussy.

Maybe stop walking through Times Square throating rubber dicks while wearing your peacock outfit, and maybe people will stop looking at you like degenerate shitbags.

a stretching tube with a pleasure center in animals that are built to rape. yeah, i'd say natural selection has designed the anus to be penetrated safely

A plug requires an outlet to work properly. Just because a plug fits in a different hole doesn't mean it will work the way it's intended.

Best analogy on the explanation of why homosexuality is wrong.

they are closet gays who hate themselves.

It's against gods wishes to do homosexual acts. Even when he punishes those who do with HIV and AIDS homosexuals still do there disgusting acts.

So?

I know generalizing is a fun pastime for rightards, but tone it down. You're embarrassing me in front of my friends.

people strut around saying how much they love to be irish wearing fucking leprechaun outfits and shamrocks and shit. you're in a demographic? great. keep it the fuck to yourself, i don't walk down the streets partying with people who have common interests because i'm an unbearable curmudgeon.

So are birth defects natural and normal then? Is a kid is born with 3 eyes, or with a face like the elephant man, that's normal and natural simply because it happens?

Fuck no. It's an anomoly. A defect. Not normal, abnormal. Fucking downright outside of what is normal.

Just because something exists does not make it the norm and should not be accepted as the norm.

Like fags, and how they make up a very small percentage of our population. Far less demographic does not make it normal. And with faggotry being very abnornal, it's fucked and therefore should be treated like the abnormality it is.

What if god didn't exist? This would just mean HIV and AIDS are just a very unfortunate evolutionary development (women and straight men still get it).

How would you then revise your view? Just entertain the thought.

>wrong
you don't know what that word means. do you jack off? that doesn't make babies so it's wrong

>natural selection has designed the anus to be penetrated safely

wut.

I wonder many babies were born from a rectum or due to the fact a rectum was inseminated in....

so they can procreate when they are being heterosexual. nice argument

God probably doesn't exist.

Not even that guy, but damn, what a shitty analogy. Quit while you're ahead man.

that's not autocorrect you phag you just misspelled it kek

approximately 8 percent of male sheep seek sex exclusively with male sheep. this is not the rate that birth defects appear

Why does it make a difference whether or not your hole can make a fucking baby? This is about morality, not practicality.

Anyone who equates survival with morality is fucking stupid.

if they don't like it they're not straight. if a gay dude rapes you does that make you gay?

8% equals 100%?

If it's 100% it's normal. If it's 8% it's like a fucking cancer and needs some serious treatment. Again, just because a small demographic is defective, does not make it normal, ok, accepted or sane.

Well here's the thing homosexuals have no control of there sexual urges most end up fucking monkeys and getting aids and spreading it around. There brain a corrupted and they must be exterminated.

it's actually a perfect analogy. people are being boisterous and colorful and there's no valid reason to object to what they're doing. that's why you didn't make an argument you made a statement. because you're stupid

Because we do. There are no "errors" or even "accuracies" within nature. These are just ideas. There's just "nature". But technically that's just an idea as well.

I agree. Nobody has the right to dictate another's personal decisions for them.

50% of sheep are female. what a birth defect amirite armchair biologists?

Uhh, natural design?

Humans were designed to procreate. Fucking a brony in the ass while wearing a tutu is not going to procreate anything except a case of aids and shit all over your defective dick...

>wanting children
enjoy being poor

I don't believe in a god, but I was just trying to get the user to think differently from his little cobwebbed corner of the world.

In that case i hope all you're children become gay and your bloodline ends because they want to have filthy fun instead of procreate like normal human beings.

Uhh, nice false equivalency there..

>implying having non-breeders in the community can't indirectly benefit their genes
somebody's never heard of worker insects

I don't have any problem with homos, but it becomes a cruel experiment when they adopt children.
Though I guess its not worse than getting raised by a single mother

Why is it important to you for people to procreate?

If I enjoy doing that, why object?

>If it's 8% it's like a fucking cancer
>false equivalency
you responded to the wrong post my friend

Bloodlines don't mater you dipshit, this isn't china in the year 1200

This. We need to lose the "phobic" meme. It's inaccurate.

you are a disease and I hope your CD4 count plummets into the bedrock

Question for the ages. I wish to know that myself.

>two loving parents in a stable relationship vetted by adoption agencies taking an orphan from an orphanage and raising them in a nuclear family
>cruel experiment

Why are faggots so annoying even when they get gay right marriage every thing they want . They still go around bitching and acting like there so oppressed. By the same logic white power movments should be treated with respect.

Being a homosexual is technically a mental disease.

Because you don't have babies from another man's ass hole.

Gays don't go around burning crosses in peoples lawns.

That fag is either baiting or retarded. Save your breath user.

you're not going to lose the "phobic" descriptor until it stops being 100% accurate. ie when you come out of the closet and stop spouting pseudoscience to try and cement your claim to straightness. and yeah as an atheist i'm used to people with outdated cultish beliefs being hostile to my flawless reasoning and evidence

Thats exactly why anal is superior to vaginal sex. I think you've got it backwards.

homo detected

Walking around in leather assless chaps and engaging in public sex is a little different than wearing a leprechaun hat dude

Your's doesn't, since your children might turn out as dumb as you, on the bright side 200 years from now hopefully my children will be walking this earth and you will be deep in a grave and tge world will be rid of your uselss family

That's right OP. The problem with homo's isn't so much their homosexuality, its the fact that they're always shoving it in everyone's faces. If homo's would just admit, "yes, I'm a deviant but I keep it to myself" most people who have a problem with LGBT wouldn't. You're not normal. Stop trying to browbeat everyone into saying that you are and we'll let you be..

It is a scientific fact that a man's anus will not bear a child no matter how much semen is pumped into it

Yeah they just parade naked down the street butt fucking each other.

because you fags won't quit trying to take their rights away or make them act like you because you're not smart enough to just not think about people you aren't attracted to fucking