Whites vs Whites

Who would win in a total war between these two beacons of South American civilization? A clash of giants of which the likes the world have never seen before. Consider allies nukes(?) and everything that would cum into play

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1755_Lisbon_earthquake
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mother Earth

another cringe thread, now made by a boliviANO

aguante kristina
aguante arjentina

Brazil could take on literally all of South America tbqhwy.

So, is it a military stalemate I take it?

el BoliviANO señores

brazil would win and after that conquer every country in south america

Sao Paulo alone has a bigger population and GDP than Argentina. As much i like kurepas they would get raped hard.

Both of them are awful countries filled with spics, so it would be like those nigger fights in the US you see on Liveleak.

all Brasil has to do to destroy Argentina is open the Itaipu Dam.
Also, Argentina has almost no army. We are almost Costa Rica tier. We completely defunded them to prevent future dictatorships and falklands wars, and put much of the 70s military in Jail.

What is wrong with foreigners?

the ones that go there have jungle fever so it actually makes sense.
regular people stay at home and when they go abroad don't mingle with them.

that woman is a typical favelada, white people from argentina have a bad taste

M8, i like black womym too, but that woman is hideous.

you do understand that I said nobody in their right mind would mingle with them though, right?

brazil could beat argaytina in any situation: war, football, culture, wealth, women, music, etc.

i just want to write something

The problem isn't her race, but her face.

a yes urugay too stronk could defeat brazil any day right? this is what uruguayanos think..

"United Provinces of the Río de la Plata" was Argentina though.
Uruguay didn't exist then, and their independence was an outcome that neither Argentina nor Brazil wanted.

>WE STRONK GAÚCHOS, CHE
>BRAZILEROS FEAR THE PLATINE

Just like your girlfriend faggot

she is hot tho. A perfect example of racemixing going good.

hello mestizoboi

Why fight when we can unite under one Latin American nation?

See this is interesting. Me and my friends are always like who would win US vs whoever and the US always wins.

I think I'd go with Brazil. They would have a defensive advantage and would eventually win, I think.

We would steamroll the whole South America.

Argentina has a shit army but Chile and Peru do spend on their military because their arent completely friendly to each other.

I dont know about Colombia and Venezuela.
IIRC a fixed % of copper exports go straight to the Chilean army.

Colombia kind of would resist but we would fall after a time

Venezuela... don't make me laugh Argentinanon, if anything, we would help brazil to release them out of their misery.

>Using the Cisplatine War as a example

It's like using a battle of the 1812 war as example for a "USA x UK" scenario.
Argentina lost all its military credibility on the same century and was largely overshadowed by the Imperial Army and Navy until the end of the 19th century, when the republicans took power and wrecked our once mighty nation.
Today we still have a military more powerful than theirs, but no by a large margin (in fact, i'd say the credibility of our armed forces nowadays is that it is largely supported by the national industry)

Brazil is Luso, so it has type advantage against Spics, even against higher numbers.

Honestly this week Macri made several cuts on Argentina's military projects.

Argentina basically has no military now, specially Air-Force. Quite sad.

portugal caralho

Stupid fuck here that knows shit about military stuff, I have a question. How the fuck do you win against an army double your size? How can someone fuck up that badly? just how?

Based dad.

technology or strategy?

That battle in specific?

Put spikes on the ground and an easy route to be flanked from. Cavalry tries to be smart and flank, goes into spikes, English bowmen cause extra chaos and pick off the survivors, causes low morale, which added to miscommunication (they spoke different languages) and low stakes (conquering some place versus defending home) and they all scatter like bugs.

That's really part of the history of any small country that has survived more than 5 centuries. If there hadn't been a battle when they won incredible odds, then they'd be a part of the bigger country. We've had a bunch of them ourselves.

Aljubarrota (and most our battles with Spain) were strategy-based, as we had relatively the same technology.

Battles against the Ottomans had a bigger technological component, which lead to better results. Pic related.

wtf nerf portugal

They already have :(

Forgot link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1755_Lisbon_earthquake

força portugal

Ew, that's disgusting as fuck.

We should clearly not fight. Instead we shall work together and occupy Bolivia

We have no military since compulsory service was removed, and our air force has been shit since the 80s, lad.
A direct result from both uppity army willing to tople the government, a decaying economy not able to sustain the armed forces, and leftists on the government and society with a fetish for demonizing the military. Until those 3 things change, our armed forces will stay being shit.

>believing compulsory service is a good thing

Here you go to the army to laern how to cut the grass and use a FAL 3 times during a 2 year service

BLACKED

Here it was like that too. In fact it became nicknamed as "colimba" (COrre, LIMpia, BArre. Literally run, clean and broom).
However, as of now, our "professional army" has less personnel than Canada

>Who would win in a total war between these two beacons of South American civilization?
Uruguay, like we did the last time.

This time we'll take RS back