Weed shut-in thread

Weed shut-in thread

For people who are consuming weed to avoid their problems

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/venturing-into-matter
youtube.com/watch?v=kBOaLjtR4mw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mzAGRY7uo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

um, im more consuming weed to forget or tolerate my problems - there is just no fucking way to avoid them...
can i join in?

That counts

lost...
oh wait what thread am i in?

Shit man, are you some kids? I've been smoking pretty much daily for 2 years now, save a couple day long t breaks and month long mental evaluation breaks. When I'm depressed weed just makes me think about my problems more I feel. Or I freak out about them more who knows man Im just fucked up about this girl who wont hit me back but otherwise my life is pretty gucci. Except the anti-depressant induced ED.

>anti-depressant induced ED.

Shit now I'm definitely never taking antidepressants

Does anyone know where I could get my hands on some of that Banana Kush?

Hell yeah dude keep the stoner comics coming!

Will do, didn't know anyone was lurking

Stoner threads are so rare on here now so I love it when I finally see one pop up.

lurking

bupropion doesnt have that effect

This brought back so many high school memories.

my friend does that same exact "shut the fuck up is that a cop" shit and it pisses me off

I'm smoking to remember my problems though..

But why?

what's the stupidest thing you guys have done while baked?

not really bad but i decided to get burgers and nuggets at like 3 am, while i was waiting for my food i figured i might as well have a cigarette and lit the fucking thing backwards

I'll proast
>be 17 when I started smoking
>never really did it for fun, or any drugs for that matter
>the end of highschool tears through my family, social life, academics, basically ruined
>turn to a deep depressive veggie
>can't function on the daily and become violent after some time
>parents prescribe me a therapist
>feels bad man
>meet a special grill and things look hopefull
>she appreciates me and recognizes my problems, but doesn't distract me and encourages me to get healthy again
>decide to try for her
>do some research into antidepressants
>fuckthatshit.webm
>ask a friend (a bud)
>he says he'll talk to the local vendor to keep me out of trouble cause he knew "I'm a good enough kid"
>supplies me and walks me through what to do
>eventually I'm self medicating 4 times a week
>I quit drinking meanwhile and reinvent my diet
>as my health comes back I have more motivation to lift
>bulkan
>decide fuck it, I want change
>fix my entire fucking family from scratch, had to fight but in the end I did it for both their and my own sake
>Yeet
>decide to quit my job for one I was scared I'd be turned away from
>"user why do you think you're right for this company other than your qualification?"
>meet my bare minimum and I'll be the best damn investment your company makes for the decade
>"I like this kid, you've got the job"
>turn around in school
>with some pot and hard work I got the grill, a good (but quirky fam), great paying job that I love to death, my grades good (for college later), and my health.

So many stupid things, let me think...

>Put milk in the counter and cereal in the fridge
>Loading a bowl and then 10 seconds later blowing it out because I thought it was ashes

>get baked
>go to gas station for snacks
>spend 30 minutes in gas station looking for chips
>give up looking for chips
>start to drive home
>end up at another gas station looking for chips
>person workign the store asks if i need help
>"chips"
>shows me where the chips are
>end up buying a jar of pickles and sunflower seeds

Hell yeah

good on you bro

>loading a bowl and then blowing it out

i had like 2 good bong rips last night and while i wasn't completely blasted i was pretty baked for like 6 hours, i was like "dude what the fuck why am i still high"

I know, I got so pissed afterwards. I'm a cheap person so it's very very valuable to me

i'm not a cheap fuck but even then i'd be pissed because i just wasted a full bowl

Ever picked weed carefully off of a carpet? I have.... multiple times

tried to kiss my best friend on new years and it turns out (surprise) he's not into guys at all and now im stuck in the same house w him and 4 others, including his girlfriend
nobody knows except my now former friend i just left early from this art show one of our roomies had a piece in we were at with our friend group, he just wont even look at me when i talk now
weed barely helps after smoking everyday for ~5 years

Anyone have experience finding a dealer off craigstlist?

Whoa, thats Calvin and hobbes

t h a t w a s m y f i r s t t h o u g h t

>smoke weed to actually calm my body/mind down
>think clearly and am able to go on throughout my day docile
I have an ulcer in my throat and I'm out of weed. This break so far has been good. Gonna go pick up an OZ and split it with a friend next week when we get paid. Shit will be cash

bupropion is the best fucking antidepressant ever made

is this nigger trying to smoke a candle from those birthdaycakes ?
whuttafuck m8

how about out of a keyboard

The first time I got high I got so fucking stone I threw up about three times, stumbled back to my house, passed out in the lawn, dad took me to the hospital because he thought I smoked some laced weed. Not sure if that counts

Gravity hits, mane

GIVE ME MUSIC

Do you guys mind giving some feedback on a song i'm almost done composing please? Thanks

soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/venturing-into-matter

youtube.com/watch?v=kBOaLjtR4mw

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mzAGRY7uo

lost

lately weed just makes me think even more about my problems, get anxious as fuck, and find problems i didn't even know i had. it's too bad too cause i used to smoke like a chimney

Same