We should investigate this 14 year old photo op of a Democrat meeting Putin in public

We should investigate this 14 year old photo op of a Democrat meeting Putin in public.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/03/nancy-pelosi-sergey-kislyak-meeting-235653
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_mar3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

indeed

What is it like working for Share Blue (CTR)?

How is this different than what the Democrats are doing?

CONTEXT MATTERS!

Did the Russian government subvert the American election process 14 years ago?

it ain't even summer, fag

What's the weather like in Russia, comrade?
Imagine if the Democrats had met in private with the Russians and then lied about it.

STFU YOU rUSSIAN FAGGOT

he was using it as an example of the hypocrite libtards.

they want investigation into repubs talking to an AMBASSADOR , yet repubs didn't give 2 fucks when a Democrat was talking straight to Putin.

politico.com/story/2017/03/nancy-pelosi-sergey-kislyak-meeting-235653

The ambassador was a Russian official and known spy. If it was so innocent then why lie about it?

LOL none of this is true and you're posting from Macedonia. How much do you make for each post you make that defends Putin? 30 cents? 40? If you're really good at it, do you get a raise to 50 cents?

In public and she didn't say it under oath

Probably

yes homo

Don't bother, the guy you're arguing with is a paid troll. It's his pathetic, worthless job to make Trump & the Republicans' support look bigger on the Internet than it really is. He gets paid to spread propaganda, not have an honest, fair, informed discussion.

Holy Shit! The ambassador wasn't just and ambassador?!?!?! He was ALSO an OFFICIAL?!?!?! Holy seriously hog fucking shit batman!!!!

Projecting your own agenda and claiming it is trumps is not how the world works, people see through this. THAT'S WHY HE IS PRESIDENT

look at the cuck libtards.

hahaha YOU GUYS ARE JOKES laughing stock of the world.

And it was lied about under oath. What about lying under oath do you not understand?

Trumps following is growing. more and more bernie bros are joining

Actually now that Trumps president we are all the laughing stock of the world.

Trumps weak dollar policy is causing inflation already.

sorry son., Only on Sup Forums are cuck libtrards a joke. In "the world" as you so quaintly put it, it's you mouth breathing cunts who are the utter laughingstock.

>Brexit,
>Trump
>Marine Le Pen up next in France
>then Geert Wilders

so no the rest of the world is following in our lead to take our countries back you cuck.

They all met two days before the RNC to discuss the republican parties position on Russia and Ukraine. It was the single time the Trump campaign attended any of the republican platform conferences.

Hmmm.... This doesn't seem right share blue. Trumps support is growing.

>rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_mar3

This thread is full of fake news by desperate liberals. I'm going to laugh so hard when they get wiped out in the midterms. They are defending 3 times as many senate seats as us in states Trump won. lol

Well it better grow fast because he's a loooong fucking way to go before he gets a majority.

and?

Putin was scared he is pushing into Ukraine to put a country between him and the United States because Obama/Clinton are war mongering retards.

Putin is relaxed now and will work with Trump.

Russian cuck spotted.

Don't forget Beppe. Libcucks are just the emperor parading around naked at this point thinking of how fine they have made things

Did they do it in 2016?there's no evidence of it.....

Hey, see what I mean? NO arguments, no discussion, just spreading propaganda. "Cuck libtards" some out of you ass soon as someone questions you at all, eh? Of course, that's all you've got.

How shitty is your life, that this is what you're paid for? You really couldn't do anything else? At all? Mopping floors, digging ditches and flipping burgers are all way more honorable than this.

Te ebam. Da mi go pusis kurov.

>poll says 53% approval
>somehow share blue thinks that's not a majority....

>Triggered

>polls
>believes them
>but muh fake news...

It's da same thing

Some mad clinton supporters in this thread. Lol

>investigate
the trumptard word for "make some insane shit up"

Faggot doesn't even deny it

yeah because having an open mind about a lead/ country is so horrible..

guess I should be a mindless sheep and just believe Putin is the devil.

What's the link between trump and Russia's govt? Also, what business does Eric trump have in Russia?

So how often do you have to dye your hair pink? Send pics of all your awesome ear lobe gages.

Read the entire transcript. Sessions never lied.

> known

> spy

Kek

>lead country

if you believe Russia is a "lead country" you are a mindless sheep. They have a smaller economy than italy. Go back to RT, you fucking ignorant faggot

BUT MUH FAKE NEWS! TRUMP IS A BILLIONAIRE CEO WHO LOVES US!!
NO WAY HE WOULD SELL US ALL OUT TO MAKE A FEW BUCKS!!!
IGNORE HIS PAST THAT"S FAKE NEWS!!!!

Literally every Trump supporter

When they have absolutely nothing at all, they'll try and pretend like they won, like they pulled a master troll on whoever figured their dumb shit out and called them on it. "Oooooh did I trigger you?" Like somehow, it's the other person who's a whiny manbaby spergmaster, and not the guy who's such a failure, he has to take a job defending another worthless shitbag online, for pennies a post.

Thank you, user, for serving as an object lesson. I hope you contribute further to our knowledge of your particular mental illness, by posting more examples of it.

At this point even Trumpfags have got to realize that the CIA and NSA already have what they need to sink Trump, they are just slowly leaking it to torment him. That's what you get for shitting on your intelligence agencies.

You sound angry. Did you get sent back to mexico or are you mad you have to use the correct bathroom for your gender (because there are only 2).

Why would a billionaire sell out his woke country for more of what he has billions of?

"known link" means "met the russian ambassador once at an event"

this is some "loose change" tier conspiratard nonsense

that was pathetic, even for a trumpfag

Because power can get you things money can't buy. Only a fool would thing someones in politics to get rich, they're there to get what they cannot buy.
That and I'm sure he loves that all his rich buddies saw him buy an election for dirt cheap.

>Obama/Clinton are war mongering retards
Neither Clinton or Obama started a single war while president. Both Bushes took us to war in the Middle East/Iraq - twice

Yea, im sure that isnt just a fantasy you rub your dick too.

he probably wasn't a billionaire. He and his family are raking it in now though.

lol. that's the best you got? Go back to crying in your corner kiddo.

>are you mad you have to use the correct bathroom
I still piss in your mom's mouth like I always do

I thought he sold out his country for a few bucks. That's what i was responding to

You're using a rassmussen pole as "evidence"?
HA...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
That ISSSSSS desperate!

I meant leader, retard

Well what they're doing is illegal, then. They should be arrested

Desperate is what democrats are right now because their power has been stripped. 1200 seats since '08....

chuck schumer is such a little faggot. he is corrupt as fuck

What's you're evidence? Also since when did corruption matter to Trump supporters?

yeah, the pendulum will never swing the other way again, ever. You're a fucking idiot.

Since hillary was running against him.

Stay mad.

Im not sure i understand the point. Are you saying trump is a soviet?

Oh Snap!

Pelosi is even more corrupt. The administration has called for investigations on them. The justice department will find all of their dirty dealing over the years. Paybacks a bitch. They shouldn't have cheated Bernie out of the presidency.

It's not about whether anyone met with Russians, it's about whether Trump team worked with Russians to manipulate the election and whether Trump has a conflict of interest that would compromise USA interests in favor of Russian interests. If you don't think those are important, you are an anti-American commie ISIS fuck.

The fuck are "we" gonna do?

WE ARE 20 TRILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT, PEOPLE!

Too who? Some slanty eyed niggerjews?

Is that it?? Gonna have to do better than that if you want to stump the Trump.

exactly

what is going on with trump is for then guilt by association as your are so wrong implying with that false equvialence you made

GTFO before you make a bigger fool of yourself

google false equvialence your low info conservate shit

This person is a retard.

This person is a patriotic, true American.

I'm confused, I thought that fucking subhuman GRABBED pussies...so now he threatens them at gunpoint too?

Worst. [fake] president. EVER.

This is obamas fault