Just rolled my first joint

Just rolled my first joint.
Thoughts/advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rp6hJQMF18I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly not too bad!

smoke it

Watch out that filter may come out. Id lick it and heat it.

not too bad my friend. Advice is to keep the paper as tight as you can around the filter to shape the joint better. Also dont be afraid to overfill, some will fall out but its better than having a pencil joint

dont smoke weed, the niggers lace it with heroin

I used the method Seth Rogen used in his YouTube video

>nigger
>first time in, around or near weed
liar

Looks way too loose, will burn horribly. Is the tip empty, nigga?
Tear that shit up and start again, roll filter side in first

Don't smoke weed
It'll make you homosexual

looks a little loose

Not bad. Mine was 3x as big just saying. Very nice though

Not bad. Try to tuck it tighter by the filter next time. Don't let go of the filter at any cost until it's tucked in, or it will come lose and you'll have to Errol it again. Good luck and enjoy

One time a nigger laced mine with pcp and one of my lungs collapsed. I was experienced then

I always like to compress the weed in a joints or they tend to burn hot (some people mitigate this with spit, but its still hard to control). What I do is roll the initial bad boy with lose weed (you've succeeded), then compress with a pen tube or other thin stick and fill in slowly with more weed. This leads to a more potent joint that burns cooler and more evenly.
Also, as you progress, you'll want to try and put a SLIGHT angle on the roll to get that classic cone like shape. This along with leaving some paper to overlap (as you have) will help keep the filter from falling out as well as keep the joint from bulging when you pack it.

I'll bet it burns fast. Waste of weed that way. Pack tighter next time

Thanks for the tips, friendoes :^)

looks like a goddam condom

Have a good smoke user

Get a rig and smoke oil

>first joint
no you didn't
i've seem people's first attempts. i remember my first attempts. you're a fucking pro

Haha thanks.
I watched a pretty good tutorial by Seth Rogen.

If you need to tighten a joint roll it lightly between paper or a dollar bill.

looks like a needle dick in a magnum. Its hard to juggle the way weed bounces out of the paper and being aggressive enough to roll it up

looks like a dirty tampon

not bad! maybe try tightening the paper around the filter next time. did you roll it and then put the filter in?

Yes I did.

Penis envy. You have it. I'm sorry.

Compare it to this joint and then tell me if it's good or bad

that is like a microscopic joint but it would be handy if u need to fit it in ur sock or something

Yeah I should have bought king sized paper tbh.

no, its fine. you wont even need half of it to be feeling it. unless you somehow have a huge tolerance without ever rolling than youll be on cloud 9 by the end (if you can handle not puking by the end)

its pretty fuckin shit, but my first was worse. gj op

Thats a cone you fuckin neanderthal

its fucking terrible, BUT everyones first one is terrible. its something you get better at over time

yeah listen to this and check them

youtube.com/watch?v=rp6hJQMF18I

Try a smaller diameter and loger filter, plus longer paper for spreading the joint so its thinner, i suggest rolls of paper

And make filters out of normal paper or even better magazine paper, not cardboard

Ahh, thanks.

That acctually looks really nice.

>10/10 would smoke with you

if you want to practice, get a tray/sheet of paper to catch any loose bud that falls and just keep rerolling the same joint over and over until it's perfect

your joint is ok, but twisted ends are no bueno for airflow

Same shit just easier

>same shit
No it's not nigger..with papers you have to roll it yourself etc with a cone all you do is load it up from the top and twist good try though nigger

Awesome music actually.
Thanks

Yeah go fucking kill yourself