Hey Sup Forums lets start a shit meme and see how far it goes...

Hey Sup Forums lets start a shit meme and see how far it goes. I found this scene in one of "kids" videos that my lil bro was watching. Lets call this mem Triggered Mickey. The goal is to get it to behind the meme guy. Lets make it first a inoccent little meme. But there are bigger plans for it. So what do you have to do is take the template photoshop it then share it somewhere where can it get popular (twitter, facebook, etc.). And thats all... For now

This could actually work

retarded meme.

Yeah it may be retarded but its a plan

kinda gay but i'll roll with it

bump

To all the haters, you can always make your own OC and thread.

I'm down

What are these... "plans" you speak of?

No we can't spoil them

Great start

ooh a newfag thread

>memz
Welcome newfriend

Heres a really bad one.

Can we make it about mulk

???

Why not

There is literally nothing funny about these.

Here is a better thread for you:

Best i seen

Thats the point

GOOD this is working OK

wtf

That the point boi

Than if that is the point of your "meme", this meme will die quicker than harambe.

simulate your sences

Yea but mulk

not as fast as fez guy though

OP, I would like to thank you, for giving me something to post on cringe threads

Put me in the screencap for reddit faggot

k

Wrong thread

And the furfaggotry begins. Go to other threads you degenerate zoophiliac

XD

I'm sorry for making this

no one is going to screencap this shit faggot

OP Explain your reasons for creating this normie cancer you fucking niggerfaggot

42 images, 11 posters,
stop samefagging OP your shitty meme isnt going to go viral

To see how far this goes some similar shit makes it so far. Im planning to do some arg shit

i smell a newfag who saw some gay video on youtube about Sup Forums and decided to make his own HILARIOUS meme

I can't be on board with this until I get an explanation. I'm sure it will spread MUCH more and gain a LOT more support if you tell us your plans.

Thats pretty fucking boring

Lets see... In certain images there will be hidden hex codes that translate to webpages, videos, images. And there will be some arg routine. I plan the first step to be to find in one picture code that will translate to email address and in another there will be massage that you have to send to that email, after some time you will get more clues.

nope, kys

k

lol he doesnt even know how to reply to more than one person

just leave

everybody was thinking it but i was the only one man enough to do it
also don't forget to stretch the font to make things extra crappy, works everytime

checked from another thread

instead of making shitty memes, try to make top quality nooses to hang yourself and your family

Whoah.. that hasn't been done before

lol u mad bro xD xD xD
ROTFL

You idiots have to think and act like niggers to make these kind of memes work on facebook, just like this.

this

like a really really shitty cicada 3301?

no. just stop. its not funny. i dont care if thats the point, just fucking stop

This is boring just saying

When you crack the code you get to be a moderator on his meme page. He's gotta get the top people for his job.

dunno it just don't look niggery enough

That's probably what the original cicada 3301 was.

i just cant anymore. these guys are so new they are giving me a headache. guys, just stop responding. let this shit 404

might aswell

The plan is shit by itself