Single Men of Sup Forums

What are the weirdest things you do at home? I would like to compare this by country.

Pic related.

NOT WELCOME: NEETs, anyone who lives with their parents, women

bomp

i honestly go to a cafe and meet new people,im getting closer to this one chick

This one is old school. I order my takeout online

Cool bro, I hope it works out

I tried my hand at online dating, with shitty results thus far.

However, the uglier the girl the more effort she puts into a conversation.

I even had a date lined up but she cancelled. But no loss, though. I wasn't that into her anyway

Thanks for this AskReddit thread mate

I masturbate, play video games, and cry myself to sleep.

Good luck on your Frau hunt Hans. My friends always come back with hilarious stories about their internet dates

Thanks, dude. But I don't think I will get lucky this way.

I have over 300 visits to my profile and only 30 likes, most of those were bots anyway. So yeah.

I've never really got into online dating so I could be wrong, but it seems like a guy could do well for himself if he is willing to settle for a chubbier girl

genuinely cant tell if this is a really deep shitpost or you just got off from the reddit train
nether the less i like to smell my own farts
how?
do you just talk to random people?

Which app or website are you using?

I don't mind the body type as much as I hate the fact that the ones that reply are usually trashy.

The chubbies with cute faces don't even reply lmao or match with me. lmao

But I am a fatass myself, so I am not surprised that I get shit results.

Lovoo

I actually don't know what I do that is weird and not weird because I don't know what """""normal"""" people do at home.

I don't use reddit, I genuinely thought this could be an interesting thread

I have a piss bottle for when i'm too lazy to go to the bathroom, but i'm sure the majority here does that

>uses a reddit tier meme
>g-guys i swear i'm not a redditor

Go fuck yourself, Mohammed . Moslems aren't welcome here either

Never heard of that, i'm gonna use Happn.

Good luck.

I think that my app is just a German thing

I've gotten laid a few times using okcupid and craigslist. Okcupid definitely has more quality women, and I tend to get dates faster. Craigslist is the bottom of the barrel, but I have had some memorable experiences from it, including a sexy Latina milf who was way hotter than her pic.

You don't have to countrylarp just because I insulted your thread.