Do these absolute madmen have what it takes to go 0-16?

Do these absolute madmen have what it takes to go 0-16?

They'll get a cheeky win to cuck the steelers out of the playoffs and finish 1 - 15

I would consider that a very successful season.

0-1-15

How are they gonna get 15 ties when there's only 7 games left?

>unironically replying to dumb brazilians instead of 7-1posting
Shameful.

Divegrass memes are as funny as divegrass itself is fun: it isn't.

Why do Brazilians hate Brazilians?

As long as Duke makes big plays idc

Because most brazilians in Sup Forums post stupid stuff that is out of context, no one actually cares with brazilian divegrass, they actually believe this country is any good and always end up spouting nigger gibberish in portuguese.

Only one team in the NFL has had a perfect season since 16 games began. We've had a few come close, but so far no one has had the sheer talent to clinch it. Pretty sure my Lions are safe this season once more.

Chorgers are gonna bottle it. 1-15.

Do you put draws after losses?

Don't really care about either team, but I want this to happen.

Yeah, because it's worse than losing. Who the fuck ties in an American sport?

Yes.

Since they almost never happen in the NFL, ties are listed last in a team's record so they can be efficiently truncated. For example, the Seahawks are 4-2-1 and the Raiders are 7-2(-0).

>draw worst than loss

Draws are very unlikely so it's a bother to say W-0-L, negrinho do pastoreio.

this pls.

You don't? That's where they belong as the anomaly.

look at the games they have left.. almost a guarantee that this is an absolute maximum

Yes. They're so rare that a veteran QB once forgot they existed and let a game end in a draw instead of stopping the clock to try and get one more desperate attempt at scoring in before the game ended. The NHL also puts draws last and MLB and NBA games just keep adding innings/periods until there's a winner.

Nobody has had a perfect season with 16 games, the Dolphins had 14 games and the patriots lost the superbowl

>getting drafted by the browns

Ravens fan here, nervous about Thursday's game. Our run blocking is absolutely nonexistent. If Flacco starts getting spooked, I think the offense is toast.

he means losing 16 games

Well they don't have what it takes to go 1-15

browns need to hire theo epstein to manage their front office, he has broken 2 curses already, why not 3?