Question: what is the hallucigen that causes a trip of fear? I cant remember the name

Question: what is the hallucigen that causes a trip of fear? I cant remember the name.

Also general drug thread

adrenochrome

I don't fucking know but shit now I want coke.
Do you ever smoke a bunch of weed in a day and think man I'm wasting my time, then just keep smoking and internalize the failure

Mescalin

muh nig nog

Funt

scopolamine , hyoscyamine, atropine

not OP but sure. all the time. i also get horribly depressed the morning after drinki8ng. Especially if I can't remember getting to bed the night b4.

all from this flower

I want to give everyone at my funeral wine laced with acid and then have my wife shoot herself in front of them

gotta be fresh. Don't take too much.

Gnarly

wife lol

Taking too much dramamine will do it.

How do you relax
Drinking makes me sad

I think having an blindingly bright strobe, barring all doors and windows, and play extremley loud sounds loopping mixed . Bloodcurdling screams, heavy industrial, and general abrasive sounds.

Nobody walks away the same.

Mix with opiates

Vertigo

enjoying some captin morgan and pepsi after a few weed brownies
who else is fucked up tonight?

Dude angel trumpets sound brutal as hell.

Yea drinking makes me sad too sometimes, bc after all, I'm a pretty lonely guy, and an ex-drug addict. I like to mix alcohol and weed to relax. or just the weed.

I wouldn't suggest mixing opiates witth alcohol. It is potentially dangerous. But it is fun.

my friend knows a guy who ate the leaves, he had an insane bad trip, bugs crawling out of every corner and just general scary and gross stuff

It's probably your mom

Also drugs are grand, smoking a metric fuckton of sticky icky hash and topping it of with a teeny little dnort of kanna.

I'll delve into my MDMA reserves on of these days, I feel like ending up in a bathtub with 2 women in a strangers house at 2 in the morning

Ho ho

Me too damn

bump

I havent seen mdma in a min around wisconsin

Yea I'm reading some accounts, lots of death hallucinations. Reports of people walking into moving traffic, too.

Sounds fun.

I've seen quite a bit of it in my hands not that long ago

Some people say that you can get alot higher without a drug than with a drug
This is said by 2 kinds of people:

-people who never took drugs and therefore have no frame of reference

-people who would like to take drugs and probably did at one point but now they can't anymore for whatever reason and therefore are buttfrustrated

Drugs lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route

Say what you will about drugs, simply touching a womans skin off you tits on molly is one of the greatest joys of life, I highly recommend it. Or do I recommend it highly