Diaper Girl Thread

Diaper Girl Thread

obligatory post about how everyone in this thread eats poo poo and also has sex with babies

Look user, I get this is a platform where you can share your weird kinks but please refrain from such activities.

What the fuck fetish is this

Never heard of it?

okay i dont know like anything about diapers why is it so big and going up her back basically?

her face reminds me of someone i know

>MOAR TEENS HERE

I'm wearing the same diaper

Lucky you!

hopefully you're sized right to not cover up the whole cute part!

hot
show us ur dick

i incredibly doubt it would be her but its an interesting thought
is diaper fetishes popular? there are always some many girls in diapers why do girls like it more besides the fact it fits snug cause no dick

Diaper fetishes have become more numerous recently. I'm not entirely sure why but my theory is that its a result from the increasing stigma against diapers within society.

Ahhhh goddamnit. The one time I see one of these amazing threads and I can't jerk it...

is there increasing stigma?
ive always just seen diaper is diaper
i mean maybe sexual stuff is just more acceptable or something
like how eating ass is apparently mainstream i guess?

whats with the full body diaper

There is an intense stigma in the US although most people out of high school won't say anything directly.

They are

More and more independent adult diaper companies have been on the rise in the last 5-10 years. Most have grown towards promoting childish-looking diapers since they help revert the users towards a more secure feeling. The full body diapers are supposedly for sleeping, that way you do not wet the sheets.

just check out abdlfactory if you don't believe me

Anyone wanna split a abdreams membership with me?

What do you mean full body diaper?

at this point just cut it off
better smooth than a lump