The Night Of

>Gets stopped for a traffic offense.
>Cop thinks he has been drinking
>Fails the breathalyze suspect
>Welp where just gunna arrest you anyways

Any arm chair lawyers here? I don't think this is what due diligence looks like.

>AM I BEING DETAINED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5W8x4Q7N9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are the burgers asleep or some shit?

Or am i the only one who watched this shit?

It's almost 2 am on the east coast.

they literally explain it in the scene

he can refuse to the breathalyzer but that gives them the right to take him in for a test at the station

another call comes in which basically acts like he refused the breathalyzer

when they get to the station finally so much time has passed that a test would be useless so they are about to let him go until they kind the knife

>they literally explain it in the scene

another call comes in they have the option of either breathalizing him or letting him go

you can't arrest a guy on a hunch

then later on the white dude cop is literally like
"he hasn't been drinking he's just jabbering"

Anyway he is a massive dumbass for not just washing and wiping down the knife and leaving it or just dumping it somewhere

>hurr ile keep dah murder weapon on muh body

Sup Forums needs to get in on this show...where the fuck is everyone

If you liked TD Season 1, you'll enjoy this

Lol its not true detective tier but it seems fun

although the opening scenes where all cliche as fuck if you ask me

It's def not True Detective, but I sorta meant it in a way, that if you were a fan of TD, I can't see how you wouldn't like this

The Night Of what?

I'm more interested in what the fuck Omar wants with this guy. I'm assuming he doesn't want to bang him out since they conveniently showed him with that female prison guard.

The Night of Anonymous

the true star of the show
it's gonna save the case right ?

all you fags he obviously did it

he was heard screaming allah akbar at the top of his lungs while viciously stabbing the purest white girl on earth

how it should have went down
>wake up and see dead girl
>search if she got some bleach somewhere
>fill all her holes with bleach
>clean murder weapon and hide it in the house somewhere
>try to remove all fingerprints
>drive a few streets away and park car
>sleep on the backseat
>wake up sober and drive to next gas station
>clean out the backseat and remove possible fingerprints
>later at home shower and burn clothes in backyard
>stay lowkey and move to different state asap

>I just take the murder weapon with me
What could ever go wrong?

What did Omar want for giving him protection?

why not ask parents to send him regulary money so he can stay unharmed?

It's a grey area, he implied that he was refusing the breathalyzer but they didn't have time to clarify and then he didn't clarify before they put him in the car.

Shady? Sure. But I bet this sort of situation happens all the time.

what a qt

Ok faggot, here's what you do

>pulled over for cutting off some faggot on a turn
>cop demands to search vehicle
>ask him if he has a warrant
>says he'll have a dog here to check
>tell him for the sake of time, he can search my vehicle
>demands breathalizer
>tell him it's not warranted
>gives me some dumbass sobriety test
>walk this, say that, do this
>pass
>drive home with my liquor
>was drunk the whole time

People who drink, drive and get caught are literally idiots

the cat is so cute :3

stone better save him

not enough meme power with this show

That faggot at the shelter didn't know what he was talking about.

my theory is that the lock on the back door (where the girl let the cat out) is broken and the reason why she never bothered to fix is because "who cares" and that the only other person who knows that would be the step-dad who probably killed her.

I don't mind most of what your said but

>drive a few streets away and park car
>sleep on the backseat
>wake up sober and drive to next gas station
>clean out the backseat and remove possible fingerprints

Nah i don't think thats a good move.

Cops were told by the eye witness the suspect left with a cab who is a brown person.

They would have search around the surrounding area for the suspect.

See a cab thats parked up ring up cabbie company oh its owned by mr muslim but he isn't on the clock right now. Call up mr muslim why's your cab in this area.

>I dunno officer must of been stolen or something?

Then they shine a torch in the cab and low and behold its our boy nas in the car sleeping.

Fits suspects description gets taken to the station, cut on his hand, blood in the taxi.

You know the rest.

continued...

I'm sure it does but a good lawyer will ask about that shit and he just 'asked' if he had to give a breathalizer he didn't refuse. Implying isn't good enough in the eyes of the law.

That's why in the 3rd box the lead detective was grilling the two cops about how they picked him up in the first place.

Continued from I think he should of as you say drove a few blocks close to the nearest subway station parked the cab up just got a 7/11 get some towels or and a water bottle. Clean up as the cab as best he could. So if anyone shines a light in it they won't see blood stains. Walk a few blocks to the subway and then catch the subway home.

Get home walk only on non-carpeted floor if you can. Go to kitchen put on rubber gloves. Get plastic bags and trash bags, duct tape, cleaning bleach. Go into bathroom.

Put clothes in trash bag while, seal it up with duct tape. Wash wound clean.

And then yeah have a shower seriously scrub down like 'Nokos' style including your dick.

Put on rubber gloves and then get plastic bags, put plastic bags on your feet and seal with duct tape. Clean the absolute shit out of the batroom and the hallway you walked through to get to it with bleach.

And then yeah have a shower seriously scrub down like 'Nokos' style including your dick.

Then poor bleach and shit all over your plastic bags on your feet and the trash bag with your clothes in it. Let it air dry.

Go upstairs put on new clothes put plastic bag shoes into the trash bag with clothes. This isn't going to protect you just make it harder those

Now you have a choice here i think you can run or either try just act as if nothing happened. Laying low is a bad idea you need to go about your business normally laying low is suspect.

Continued.....

in the opening credits of the show theres a part with a shower so maybe he did shower

Continued from >This isn't going to protect you just make it harder those

Meant to say make it harder for those searching

Anyways

Going back to the choice the problem is the cab. You can't go back to the area and collect the cab the next day as you fit the description of the suspect and the cab is going to link you to the crime.

So i think your only option is to run.

So i'd get all the cash i could including stealing cash of the parents. Log on to your bank account put all your funds into an account you can access using an atm card which works overseas.

Get your trash bag full of clothes put into a back pack, empty the back pack of shit before hand. Get a small travel bag pack some clothes but something you don't have to check in and your other shit

Get some flammable liquid and a couple of lighters.

Now walk out of the house to somewhere secluded a back alley or some shit find a trash bin and take the contents out. Put in trash bag with clothes and douse it with flammable liquid. Light that sucker on fire. Get a stick or something prod and make sure it all burns up real good.

Burning isn't going to hide all the evidence no matter how hard you try. Just makes it harder for the searchers.

Now find another trash bin with trash in it pour the ashes and shit into that mix it all up real good. Grab the original contents of the old trash bin put it back into the first trash bin. Put them approximately back in their original places.

Now walk to the nearest subway station. Take the subway all the way to the air port.

Go to an ATM take out the max you can should be around 2 grand. Pay in cash for a red eye of some shitty air liner to Venezuela pretty sure they don't have an extradition treaty with the US.

Keep your cool.

continued...

When you get to immigration don't fake it just give your normal shit like your name and shit. Only answer questions if they ask you which they probably wont.

Log onto the wifi at the air port book a hotel in venzuela for a couple of nights. Save a pdf of your booking.

Catch the flight. Chill on the laptop watching movies and shit.

When you get to customs and they ask your business in the country just say a tourist. When they ask you how much cash you have just say like 1.5k or whatever you have remaining. The visa fee or some shit should be around 100 USD. When they asked you where are you staying say the hotel you've booked.

When you get through customs catch a cab into the city. Break your phone up and snap your sim throw different parts of it into drains and bins be discrete. Find another cab and ask the cabbie for a decent 3star hotel in town. Go to hotel pay in cash for a couple of nights.

Then research bus companies to somewhere else in the country some sea side town that tourists would visit research 3 star hotels in the town don't book it with your credit card of course. If enough time has passed since your last withdrawal walk to an ATM and withdraw another 2k. The next day say to the hotel manager you want to leave today don't kick up a stink if they wont refund you all the money for your reservation. Catch cab to bus terminal pay cash, take the bus to a seaside town.

Start researching a longer term stay or a flight that goes to pakistan to stay with relatives, although you'd have to make sure your stop overs aren't in any western countries or US friendly countries (although pakistan is pretty friendly the with the US)

I doubt your ever going to go back to the US ever again though.

Mate you can't just have a shower you have to scrub your entire body. Every inch of it thats why i said 'Nokos' style. Under your to nails, finger nails, foreskin if you have one getting rid of all the loose skin. Then you have to get rid of all the residule dna.

You can't have a shower at the chicks house because you don't know if anyone is coming back and when.

No, no you didn't. Unless you live in Tiny Town, Canada, none of this is true or accurate. If you're drunk it can be smelled, easily which give probable cause, leading to a breathalyzer.

No the cops wouldn't have investigated further because no witness would have called to report a dude breaking in and running around fleeing the scene in a cab.

just say you were sleeping in the car because you were drunk as shit.

They can't prove shit.

Is he gay? Is Nasir's butt that he wants in exchange for protection? Is the cat crucial to solve the crime? Why is John Turturro dreaming about fancy shoes?

Omar wants some fresh hot boypucci
Somebody said the backdoor might be broken or something
His feet are rotting away, dude wants to wear shoes ffs

You have no idea if someone is coming home though? and the time period for this.

Lets say she has a friend who has keys or some shit to get in they are staying for a few weeks but were out earlier in the evening and were coming back who knows when could be 10 mins after you get out of the house or 2 hours? You don't know this.

You leave but someone comes to the house that is staying over they raise the alarm and call the cops.

Cops check the house its obvious someone didn't just stab this person but spent the night with them drinking tequila shots and shit like that. What do the cops do next. They start searching for anything suspicious in the area whilst searching for the murder weapons in drains and bins.

Do you wanna risk that a cop just sees a parked cab with know one in the drivers seat and thinks i wonder why is their is no cabbie in it waiting to pick up a passenger? Hmmm this is a pretty up town neighbourhood doubt a cabbie would live in this area considering they aren't the biggest earners.

Shines a torch in the cab and there is nas sleeping in the cab.

Or your just if you don't consider cops think like that after a murder and they would still be just searching for the murder weapon they'd be looking under cars, in cars, literally going door to door in the whole neighbourhood looking asking if people had seen anything suspicious etc...

You'd get found.

Then whats your excuse?
>Oh I was just a bit drunk and sleeping it off in the car mr. officer?
The cops know the suspect was drinking with the victim. Then the next question is where did you get drunk then?
>Oh errr ummmm errr
Get out of the car please
>AM I BEING DETAINED REEEEEEEE

You would most definitely get the fuck out of the area if your smart.

They got him on tape anyway, on the bridge, on the gasstation, the niggers in front of the house....
They all saw him with the girl.

The thing is they can't put you for life in prison if they lack proofs.

you could say you were in the house to grab the money that the girl promised you. You took it and then got drunk by yourself in the car because no white girl would ever want to suck your dick.
be a pathetic manchild and you're free to go.

lol i know your just memeing but

nas isn't going to talk his way out of this like you say he's on tape at the scene of the crime (although they don't know if the camera works but lets assume it does)

your answer is

>hurr say she owed you money

ok nas so she owed you money and couldn't pay you back so you killed her eh? sounds like a decent motive to us

his story original story is better than yours because it at least doesn't have any motive

>whyd she owe you money?how do you know this girl then (considering he only met her that night and her number isn't in his phone)? was it drugs? where going to do a toxicology test of her system to see if she had drugs in her system

and where going to take your blood as well (just like they swabbed him) will be interesting if you have drugs in your system as well wont it

>got drunk by yourself in the car

well where is the alcohol then or the left over bottles?
>oh i threw it in the bin
which bin then nas?
>cant remember

this is why you need to run because theirs no talking your way out of it

Running away isn't solving any problems either.

>she wanted to give him 20 bucks for the ride
>take few empty bottles with you
>say she paid you in alcohol and cash.

Tadaa...No proof that he murdered her.
They already got him on tape being together with her, just running away and pretending nothing ever happened make you more suspicious.

>Running away isn't solving any problems either.

Lol once you are in the cop house you already lost.

>just running away and pretending nothing ever happened make you more suspicious.

thats if they catch you
>see
think about it
>girl dead
>stabbed
>blood everywhere
>your finger prints on a knife with her blood on it
>your dna all over her and her cooch (oh you put bleech in her holes ok)
where still gunna swab your dick though did you put bleech on your dick
>scratches and shit all over your back with her dna in it
>your skin under her fingernails (did you put bleech under her finger nails mate)
>drugs in your system and hers
>your finger prints all over tequila and shit

nah i just had just had a few drinks with her and was parked a couple of blocks away and went to sleep it off wasn't me at all

ok explain how your her vag dna on your dick then nas?
>oh yeh we fugged

So then how did bleech get into her cooch?
>dunno murderer must of liked that shit

ok explain all the scratches and shit and your skin under her finger nails?
>was just passionate secks is all

shoes are obviously symbolic for him not being a "real" lawyer

STFU WITH THIS PRETEND ROLEPLAY CRIMINAL SHIT AND "OHHH I WOULDVE DONE IT THIS WAY"
talk about the actual show ffs

>your finger prints on a knife with her blood on it forgot to mention you cleaned the murder weapon and hid it

they will find it eventually and they find a knife with no fingerprints on it at all in the house in some random location like in the crawl space

and guess what your fingerprints are all over the man hole entrance or wherever the knife was hidden

hmmmm that wont look suspect

your better off cleaning it with detergent in the sink and putting it in the kitchen drawer

Oh like your doing?

I forgot about the scratches. Dude is fucked if he stays and leaves the body.

Better Idea:
>wake up and find her dead
>start your clean up and remove all finger prints as good as you can
>cut body into pieces
>remove head and hands
>stuff into bags
>put bags into car
>put heavy rocks into bags
>dump her at some undisturbed place at the Hudson river
>burn own clothes
>police can't possibly figure this one out

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=P5W8x4Q7N9c

>yo we saw some muslim go into her house that night

caught

see >You have no idea if someone is coming home though? and the time period for this.

You were on drugs and passed out after fuggin her you got no idea what you could of touched.

Where you gunna get the saw to chop this bitch up?

You can refuse the breath analyser but then you have to go to the precinct and do a blood test.

see

It's been explained in the latest episode that it's not the murder weapon.

Its actually not so hard to cut people apart if done right. Jihadi John proved it.

It was the middle of the night, nobody was there and the girl didn't expect anyone.
How I know?
She Takes drugs, gets drunk and is letting some paki nigger fuck her ass.

For the finger prints, maybe better to burn down the whole fucking place.

Kino

Thoughts after last episode

>Omar knows Naz is innocent
He offers him protection, despite the fact that everyone else in prison already consider him guilty. It's made clear how influencial Omar is outside of jail several times in the episode. He knows everyone in the hood.

Maybe he has ties to the two black guys from the first episode.

>Naz' new lawyer is just looking to use him for media exposure
She doesn't give a shit about Naz. Even says something like
>Anyone claiming they can do it for less than 550 000 dollars is lying
>...but I'll do it for free.
She certainly has an agenda, and it's not working in Naz' favour.

>Stone leaving the cat at the shelter (with all those scary barking dogs), asking how long they wait before they kill it was absolute pottery.

Why doesn't tv love this show?

No it wasn't.

That was just the lawyer going well you don't know its the murder weapon but if you paid attention in the earlier eps

when they pulled out of his jacket at the cop station it had blood all over it

it didn't get blood on it when they were playing the knife game with their fingers.

Honestly he would walk on blood splatter alone, the victim was stabbed 22 times with blood flying everywhere, the walls, lampshade, entire bed.

Yet Naz only has blood on his hand and not on his body or clothes he also didn't take a bath ,which is easy enough to prove, so he couldn't be the murderer.

Coupled with the fact that he was drunk and high on drugs, so he wouldn't have noticed if somebody else was in the house and you have reasonable doubt.

this

it's obvious the show is going for some bs "lol he's muslim pin it on him", "poor muslim boy dindu nuffin" narrative.

>maybe better to burn down the whole fucking place.

this was my initial thought but its not as easy to burn down a place as you would believe

unlike in the movies things don't just suddenly become a raging inferno

fires are unpredictable and can go out just as quickly as they started

and they some spots may not even light up

the house also has a brick fascade which doesn't burn so good

but my major problem is lets say it does light up good within say 30 minutes it will draw attention to the house

how you going to start it that doesn't draw the ire of the arson squad? or do you not care?

it would be fun if the show was about stuff like this instead of having some stupid prison drama shit no one gives a rats ass about

I haven't watched jihadi jons videos but i've seen beheading vids its easier to hack through the neck bones than say a femur

i think you'd struggle for time chopping her up

>it would be fun if the show was about stuff like this
You mean CSI?

>Stone leaving the cat at the shelter (with all those scary barking dogs), asking how long they wait before they kill it was absolute pottery.

Damn I feel stupid for missing this.

Why do you guys think Naz refused the protection? I think he's just being naive thinking he doesn't want anything to do with "that world" or something.

Is this bait? He's not being accused because he's a muslim, but because of all the evidence pointing at him. He's going to get convicted because the justice system needs someone to be guilty. Him being muslim has very little to do with anything, and besides he really didn't do anything.

There's way too many fucking forensics shows already, pick one.

>Is this bait?
They constantly reference that he's muslim and it makes him an easy fall guy.

the show is about #notallmuslim bullshit, instead of law/justice/crime/evidence etc

i didn't mean forensics, i meant box investigating the evidence and the entire case while turturro is preparing their side of the story to clear naz.

him ending up in The Worst Cell Block In New York is the least interesting thing so far.

My favourite show right now.

>Omar knows Naz is innocent
My thoughts maybe omar needs someone dead and sees a perfect guy to do the job for him. So he asks Nas nicely for his protection to which Nas leaves without saying anything.

Omar then with his influence gets one of his fellow inmates to light Nas's bed on fire to pressure him into asking for his protection in return Nas has to kill/hurt his enemy.

>Maybe he has ties to the two black guys from the first episode.

The area the chicks house was in wasn't exactly what i'd call the hood though.

>She doesn't give a shit about Naz. Even says something like
>Anyone claiming they can do it for less than 550 000 dollars is lying
>...but I'll do it for free.
>She certainly has an agenda, and it's not working in Naz' favour.

Really? well thanks captain obvious.

The guy didn't bat an eyelid when his client was sentenced to 30 years or some shit. Do you think he is going to bat an eye lid at Nas getting murdered in prison? Yeah it was symbolic but i doubt he would give a shit.

Although your probably right

This isn't some CSI magic bull, it's standard procedure. Forensics should have done splatter tests from the start to figure out where the murdered was positioned when he killed her.

Was he on the bed? Was he beside the bed? Was she killed in the bedroom or her body brought there?

Also the whole "attempted rape" thing flies through the window when you sample her blood and find a bunch of drugs and booze in her system.

If I was Naz lawyer I would tell him to say he was driving around, this girl comes into his car, she starts dropping hints that she is a prostitute, he takes her up on the offer, they do drugs and get drunk, they fuck, he gets up, gets dressed and ready to pay and leave but then blacks out on the kitchen table, wakes up and finds her dead. Panics, fearing the killer might still be near, takes the knife and runs.

>Lol its not true detective tier but it seems fun
Yeah, it's not completely full of itself and has believable characters.
Also, it will probably have a better ending.

>tfw eczema fag
this show speaks to me

hear hear bruddah
two years of shit on my wrists. it's just not going anywhere

Interesting point.

>Police don't know what Nas was up to between when he was seen leaving and when he was picked up

Maybe the could infer he changed clothes (had spare clothes in the taxi) and dumped his original clothes in this time but thats a big if, isn't it.

Also i don't know what the time span is.

But yeah it would be cool if they got into the nitty gritty of what happened instead of turning it into an oz/svu remake.

I wish I didnt know Gandolfini was going to play the part of the lawyer.
Turturro is fucking great, but I still yearn for what couldve been.

if stone doesn't return as his lawyer and if the Police don't start doing some actual police work by next ep, I'm dropping this.

Too unrealistic.

Burden of proof, you can't claim he changed clothes without presenting evidence that he did.

Yeah, well this show isn't really about the murder as the more observant among you have already noticed. It's mostly about how an innocent person can easily get lost in the system and what it's like for that person.

>the show is about #notallmuslim bullshit
No, it's really not. If that's everything you've taken away from the show then I don't know what to say. I guess you just see what you want to see?

you only watch ultra realistic shows? good for you user

I agree splatter tests is pretty normal isn't it?

Also your story is pretty convincing as well.

>show tries to be realistic
>glaring flaws everywhere
>lol just turn ur brain off bro

Jimmy could get him off.

>splatter

Didn't you niggers watch Dexter?
It's spatter. No L.

Yeah fair enough.

>say "good for you"
>becomes hostile
sorry user

Nah i didn't.

SUCK MY DICK

CHOKE ON IT

>Everything's not perfectly logical and characters make mistakes
>autist thinks that's a flaw

Not but

>says something sarcastic
>pretends it wasn't sarcastic

>characters make mistakes
>entire police department doesn't follow basic forensics procedure
hmm

really made me think

>It's mostly about how an innocent person can easily get lost in the system

Is it really? Because it looks to me like he has two lawyers vying for his case already.

Also I'm not American but do you really not have investigative detention and you mix suspects with inmates?

see

What are the flaws and what would constitute good police work.

I'm just curious.

>Why do you guys think Naz refused the protection?
Yeah, I also think he was being naive. He just tried to keep his head down and stay out of trouble, didn't realize how much trouble he was already in. He knows now, though.

>maybe omar needs someone dead and sees a perfect guy to do the job for him
Nah, I don't see it senpai. The way they the repeatedly showed us how much influence he has outside of prison, that has to be how he helps move the story forward.

Why would Omar need Naz' help to kill someone, anyways? He has the guards in his pocket.

>The area the chicks house was in wasn't exactly what i'd call the hood though.
The two black dudes are exactly what I'd call hoodrats. Box even says
>If I turn you upside down, how much weed is going to fall out of your pockets?
The witness also doesn't mention his friend. There's something shady going on there, and right now Omar is set up to be the connection to those two characters.

>Really? well thanks captain obvious.
No problems senpai.

>Do you think he is going to bat an eye lid at Nas getting murdered in prison?
Yeah, I absolutely think Stone cares about Naz. He'll end up picking that cat up from the shelter, then proceeding to try to save Naz. Not sure how he's going to get the case back from the new lawyer, though. Maybe he'll also offer to do it for free.

Maybe making any attempt to figure out how the murder took place.

Instead it's just
>that guy has a knife, he did it!

Maybe not lost yet but he can easily get convicted and then forgotten about. I'm not american either no I wouldn't know.

Maybe they'll do it in the next episode or something. If it never happens and it isn't explained why not then you win, now you're just whining.

This is my question as well?

Lol muslim suspected of rape and murder of a young hot white grill.

Hmmm i know lets put him in with a bunch of black inmates, thats a good idea.

Then we will put it on tv what we suspect of him doing in the jail.

Is it really an american thing to release names of the suspect in custody to general public before anything is known?

Is the British version as bad as this one?

>that guy has a knife, he did it!
wtf thats really all they had on the guy? i hate this show now.

>The bloodstain patterns
>The fact that there would be no genital bruising so it wasn't rape
>Second entry point into the building that nobody cares for
>Possibility of multiple perpetrators
>The killing points to a crime of passion, which doesn't fit with Naz profile
>Dad tells the cops she might have been into prostitution but they don't follow up on it
>Everyone just harps on about "how it looks to the jury" without actually doing police-work

Etc.