How to sneak a baggie of mdma past drug dogs/security?

How to sneak a baggie of mdma past drug dogs/security?
>Experiences
>advice
>inb4 butthole

Bump

Bumpp

Please bros I don't wanna go to jail

How much we talking?

30 capsules m8

Bump

i dont really know how dogs work but i used to tie it to my dick in a little bag. at 1 festival this black security lady was grabbing everyones dick and balls and felt my friend who had joints on his dick and she asked if there was anything there he said no and they let him in. now id use shoes ive never seen them check shoes. i went to a rave and like 7 people gave this 1 beta guy all their m to sneak in and his bulge was huge lol

this 1 guy i knew selling e at a festival had them in his sweater, like a zip up sweater and that little part right next to the zipper on each side, he had them coming out like candy

Haha I might go with a ziplock on the dick kek, I wonder if the dogs will be able to smell it tho

make a little compartiment in your shoe heel-obviously a shoe with bigger heel.stich it or glue it with super glue.once inside the festival tear it open with keys or anything else.

>i dont really know how dogs work

GETA LOAD OF THIS GUY! FUCK!

I'm not gonna cut shoes just to get em in haha

Vacuum seal and tap to underside of balls by your taint. Don't touch the outside of the bag with the drugs at all. Wear gloves, etc.

>get frisbee
>stick drugs onto it
>throw it towards doggo
>cop doggo attacks doggo
>get frisbee from now bitten and possibly dead doggo
>apology to cop
>profit?

need to get foil lines vaccuum seal bags. wash hands and bags and everything in clean place with Isopropyl alchohol. be carefull to touch nothing. put drugs in bag. vaccuum seal. rewash everything with isopropyl. boom. dogs cant smell it. people will say bullshit but they are just plain wrong. crossed border many times like this

Is that like the hand wash alcohol?

Sneak acid instead. There is no smell for dogs to sniff with LSD.

I don't do drugs, but a method that I've heard works is to bury it in a bag of dog food.

The cops will think that their dogs are just going for the food, and will call the dogs off.

To really sell it, keep other dog paraphernalia in your car or whatever you use to transport the drugs (dog bones/chew toys, a leash, etc.) and you shouldn't have a problem.

how about just discreetly take it right before getting to the concert?

Gold

99% isopropanol, buy it at any pharmacy . cheap

In your pocket. Stop being a paranoid dumbass.

Offer some to security.