Why are you cucks not out partying with your friends right now?

Why are you cucks not out partying with your friends right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/venturing-into-matter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have no friends IRL.

Flat tire.

Sick af

Not many left, friends.

It's fucking COLD, strong winds, and snowing. Fuck going outside.

I don't have friends. People think they're my friends but in reality I don't care about them and I'd rather hang out by myself or here.

At least you guys are sometimes funny

Give up on your life and move to the south or the midwest.

Because I don't have any :'(

Because I'm a loser and have lost all my friends over the years. Is that the answer you're looking for?

i dont know how to make friends

ive only lost friends since hs ended

i dropped out of uni and take night shift so i dont meet people at my job

i havent seen my hs friends in 2 years

Editing a documentary project. You?

Wife is sick. Staying in and playing pokemans together. Just ate Korean BBQ. Taking a shit as i type this.

not enough money and only have a half a bottle left so yeah

They all moved away after I got back from college. I'm not sure how to make new friends outside of work.

I am actually a cuck, my wife is with her bull tonight.

They act like pretentious dicks and since two of them are cucks of the same, they choose to go against me together so I'm always ruled out. I decide to hermit my life away from them at this point because I'm not missing much. I always have Sup Forums to help me be entertained though. Missing Logan with them tomorrow.

I only have 2 friends and we're all weirdo losers that rarely go out partying.
Lucky me I have a gf, she's lying next to me in bed sleeping because she has to work tomorrow.
Meanwhile I'm getting drunk off my ass off cheap champagne. There's few good things about living in Spain, but good cheap champagne is one of them.

>snowing

Because its just before lunch on saturday?

are you me I'm just coming to this conclusion as well with my group of friends i've got one hitting me up constantly to hang and I do not see the point of meeting up I'd rather get shit done on my own than waste time

cause i'm 25 and too old to "party". i just got back from a local bar where i had a few drinks with co-workers and now i'm watching anime and browsing this shithole... that's my idea of a party

all my friend are asleep, got a headache, fuck partying when you have dwarf fortress

Most of my friends are in relationships including myself and I usually only see them at happy hours during the week after work. The single ones are all out trying to get laid tonight. I am usually out drinking during the week, but the weekends are times when I can spend them with my girl. Actually have a nice lil Saturday plan to get up go early to Home Depot to buy a new dishwasher and hopefully get it done by evening so I can get drunk tomorrow night and watch boxing. I have a nice bottle of Glenfiddich 15 year Solera Reserve for the occasion.

Honestly, I'm an introvert, I've been compared to Shakespeare, and I have more fun by myself doing whatever I want to instead of getting drunk and being around a bunch of idiots I want to punch in the face.

Until I saw your post, I didn't even remember it's something normal people do

Seems unnecessary

times are not like they used to be. back in the day our fathers were partying and ploughing whores every weekend. what the fuck went wrong

This guy gets it.
A lot of people think I'm their friend too. Its because I treat everyone like they are. Just because I treat you nicely, doesn't mean I like you.

I have work tomorrow.

Cause I have a full-time job and work evenings

I am

I just like shitposting on Sup Forums more than engaging g my peanut brain friends in dialgoue

>tfw you're the smartest kid alive

zelda

I'm going to watch it Sunday at 12pm so I can avoid people all together. Living in the bible belt has its advantages sometimes.

saving it for what will probably amount to 12 hours of drinking, coke sniffing, and possibly sex tomorrow. it's gonna be about -20 C where i live too

Everything was great until the aids epidemic hit in the late 70s early 80s. Really scared people from hooking up. Well aids is gone and things have gotten worse somehow. Whats worse than aids you ask?? 3rd wave feminism happened and it completely ruined hedonistic fun of normal straight red blooded men and women.

Bc i like to chill alone

Bad stomach

I have a few, the ones that have to put their kids to bed and can't party and the others, well i'd rather just sit home, drink by myself and play vidya.

Bro. At least you are having fun that's all that matters tbh.

Monkey

Past weekend a friend of mine invited me to go out with some other friends, they said that they would pick me up from my house and they never showed.
The next day they said that there was no room in the car so I coulnd't go.
Today they invited me again but told them to fuck off.
I don't regret the choice.
Did I did right?

Cringy faggot.

cause don't have friends

Rn me and the boys are taking bong rips in my buddy's room

I have no friends anymore

cus they were going to places that cost money

Snowing in the Midwest buddy

Gotta be up at 5am

I know the feeling

k... keep me posted.

Shut up thou bitchy face.

southerner here, i was sweating like a hooker in church today. fuck this weather, i've seen snow once in my life and it was like barley enough to cover the ground

fuck the cold man. All i need is beer and dark souls and im happy.

moved 13 years ago when i graduated high school from a very small town had a lot friends. Now i have 2 that moved too my area but there always busy. But i'm drinking booze.

I have the flu. Which is really unfortunate since I was supposed to go out with my friends. And this time the bar was really close too. Goddamn flu.

I get expelled from highschool and get aparted from my friends there, eventually my relationships with them went from personal dates and encounters to silly and pointless talks on chat, I dont know how to annul this situation, I don't see myself in the same way and I know that them dont it too, I'm not out because I think that at this point Im scared of get worst than what I am right now
Pic related, who used to be my best friend

Hell yeah

Have some classes in the morning

>no friends
>no money
>should be doing productive shit

Yeah, it's dryer than a nun's twat

Why did you get expelled?

i dont have any friends

>friends

Caught with drugs

do you even know what the word cuck means? If you think that someome is a cuck because they arent out right now on a friday night its probably because you are an idiot who has no idea how people work in modern day society. You are the only loser and beta faggot here you stupid fucking waste.

Got back from hanging with my girl an hour ago. This is how I turn my brain off.

it's a waste of time, that sort of social dynamic is overplayed

I like this answer

rude

Found the unsocial among unsocials

visited my friend earlier and we copped a good buzz. but i'm old and like to be back at home before dark.

what's your first language?

i have no friends. i dont want friends. all they do is screw you over. also i worked a 18 hour day and im tired

Sensitive little petal

>25.
> too old to party
Pick one
32 yo faggit

Japanese y?

Of course you are fucking tired, you are a fucking slave, dont get friends and better get the fuck out of that job

Mind if I blow a load to you and post it here?

kys weaboo

Cause i'm composing music

almost done with this one

soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/venturing-into-matter

yes actually

Because I just got back, cuckold

hungover from partying with friends, thats why. Lesson is, dont party, ever.

i dont have friends :(

Because new Zelda came out, duh. What are you, a fucking retard?

weeb? what are you retarded?

Because it's switchmas

Spent the day working on my Lexus and I'm too tired to do anything else.

Also trying out how to fuqq my neighbor, she's a 24 year old 9/10 asian qt. Like Chinese/French/Japanese, I know her mom because my dad is Japanese and somehow them jap senses make us communicate and shit.

This girl is like maaaad perfect, she's like a female recluse.

Because I'm at home fucking my fine ass asian wife. Fuck going out and paying for overpriced drinks and to be around a bunch of people I could care less about. My night is going fine.

I don't have any.. Not even online ones..

alright did, it was nothing special

could be at the bar with 20+ of my friends right now but i turned them down to get piss drunk by myself

Lol. I just got back home about 20min ago. Zooted off coke, about too smoke a little bit.

I had to leave man. There was this black dude chilling with us. Us being me and another dude. He didn't see me swipe 80$ in twenties from his wallet.

Pretty satisfying the white man got his.

I am right now, it's called lurking Sup Forums with you all.

  ▀▀
▀▀▀▀