Sup Forums I'm not quite sure what to do about this, I think it may be from wearing wet socks. halp

Sup Forums I'm not quite sure what to do about this, I think it may be from wearing wet socks. halp

en dot wikipedia dot org slash wiki slash Trench_foot
keep that foot dry

It is. Quit doing that.

why do you wear wet socks?

Use merino wool socks, trust me.

I use exclusively Darn Tough socks, light cushion for warmer seasons and medium cushion for colder seasons. They have an unconditional lifetime warranty.

Wool wicks sweat away from your feet better than cotton, regulates temperature better than cotton, and is naturally antibacterial.

I'm a sweaty person, my body creates the wetness

dry your damn feet out. even if you have to take off your shoes/boots during the day. thats trench foot.

sup

Jungle rot

I was in WW1 and my feet were amputated I can confirm this is trench foot

i see... there's some kind of surgery for sweaty hands and feet, i don't know the exact details, but maybe you should check a dermatologist to see if you qualify

That's foot autism. Amputate your foot admittedly before it spreads.

Enjoy getting stumped.
Keep that shit dry.

>admittedly
amputate ur dick and brain

take one of those dead skin sander things to that I bet it would all come off

Start using Gold Bond. It helps alot.

I didnt want to sleep anyway

Start wearing shoes that breath. ie tennis shoes. Unless you need sealed boots for your job.

this OP

Context? Im curious as fuck now.

I used to get this shit when i had to walk an hour to my job and back every day.
Get either a friction stick or a Dry stick antiperspirant and generously appply it to your toes/feet.

Hard to sleep with maggots squirming in your eye socket(s).

No, I don't but thanks for that suggestion

hi

well there goes my erection

At least they are shaving my beard

Don't be BITCH.

take a shower first than take that Cal sander to it.

>thought I had a blister on my foot
>it happens
>don't pay attention to it
>week or two goes by
>my feet feel really soft wow
>o fuck my feet are falling apart
>Sup Forums has the answer

Keep those feet dry and clean! They'll heal up in no time.

I wish I knew. I'm guessing flesh eating bacteria->Sinus infection->got into eyes>Doctors use maggots to eat dead flesh to help.

I can only imagine how unpleasant that is. do not want

Get foot power

ayy lmao

He wasn't talking about your feet that novody cares about

damn i wanna pick at it, i wanna take a cheese grater to it

Like an anti perspant deodorant?

Darn Tough socks are best socks

oh

exactly. it wont work over one day but it even dryed my blisters out after about 3-4 days.

do maggots eat hair?

I was talking about the nurses

That's not trenchfoot. That's pitted keratolysis. Trenchfoot is an extensive infection of both epidermis and dermis, leading to inflammation and necrosis.

I never noticed that part before lol.

Wash those feet really well. Rinse the wound with hydrogen peroxide and flush with clean water. Let feet dry super well. Fill wound cavity with super glue and let dry, this will protect the wound better than bandages while the skin underneath heals. The super glue, if it doesnt wear off or detatch from the wound, will be pushed out by the new skin underneath. Just keep the feet dry and let your body take over.

change your socks when you notice theyre getting wet OP, i have to change my own socks once a shift at work and then again when i get home

I remember Adam Corolla said he had it done.

God I had those things once between my feet fingers. Shit smelled so fucking good. It would itch so bad, so I would scratch it and it felt like heaven... Then proceeded to smell my fingers and it was fucking glorious...

That shit looks like fucking cheese.