Dark Souls 3. The only Souls game I've ever played, and just recently finished. I am in love...

Dark Souls 3. The only Souls game I've ever played, and just recently finished. I am in love. How come nobody ever told me about these games when I was busy shove my head up some other franchise's ass?

play Dark Souls 1 and Demon's Souls too

>skip 2

its too expensive on the ps4 store

because the fanbase isnt super vocal. i mean alot of dark souls fans will defend the game to death but i rarely seen them jerk themselves off out of the blue and talk about how its the greatest game of all time and shit (kinda like how witcher fans do (although witcher is an amazing game))

Ds1 and then bloodborne, ignore ds2

DeS is epic
DS1 is the true master masterpiece
DS2 is its own game just don't compare it to the other series and you should be fine.
also try bloodborne

I would say dont skip 2. Its a bit different but its still a very fun game. It was the first one I played and I enjoyed the hell out of it. The DLC is especially great.

witcher 2 & 3 are good, the first one kind of sucked major cock, though - and the 2nd is nowhere near as good as the 3rd.

I played 'em all except bloodborne (don't really have moneyz for a ps4)
I recommend you to play DS1, if you have a PC use a controller, if you don't have a controller use a fucking Guitar Hero's control, everything is better than keyboard and mouse
If you have a PS3, also try Demon Souls, it's just as awesome, more difficult and a little less graphics.
As other anons say skip 2, it's a big bullshittery in terms of PVP (and it really matters here) and it's completely not explanatory (see Happy Souls to see what I mean)

Dark Souls 1 is best, enjoy your first ride on it, i would give my ass for a first experience on dark souls 1.

DS1 is waaaay better than ds3. At least the first half of the game, after that there is a pretty big drop in quality.

idk, DS3 is a pretty great game, and the nice thing about the Souls games is you don't have to play previous titles to figure out/understand what's going on because the story is convoluted (unless you want to understand inside jokes)

the 1st DLC for 3 is pretty good, too

and unlike previous Souls titles, 3 plays pretty well with mouse and keyboard, whereas i'd heavily suggest using a controller for DS1 & 2

wish i had a PS to try Bloodbourne, though, i've heard it's pretty good

post pic of ass, and we'll decide if it's worth the ride

dark souls 2 was fun

u r wise sir

hey can anyone give me dark souls 1?

Always wanted to try it

There's a Dark Souls General thread active on /vg/ literally all the time for a good reason - all the games are excellent for their own reasons. Even DS2 is technically good even if it can't compare to any of the other games.

DS1 is by far the best, go play it. Also get DSfix if you're on PC, and also use a controller.

Praise the sun mate!

nah, play 2 as well
all souls games are good. Even the worst is objectively better than 90% of other games.

pirate it poor fag

I agree, Dark Souls 2 is a great game, not a great Dark Souls, but a great game.

It's literally 5 dollars during sales on steam, just wait.

lrn2torrent, son, follow your dreams

Kids these days seem to have forgotten the ancient art of illegally downloading stuff

I can picture the viruses now!

This. 2 was no bueno.