What are some good films about betrayal and selling out your own beliefs?

What are some good films about betrayal and selling out your own beliefs?

CIA Rises? But does that really count? What choice did they have?

JEWDAS

Movie is more about scamming people desu

Bernie is just a cuck.

thank you for smoking

Fuck this faggot

Clinton was already losing to Trump in the polls

Crash the conventions out her as a fraud and she would have been pressured to stand down

Even if we didn't get Bernie we would get someone better than Hillary

He didn't sell out, it's quite important that he endorse his parties nominee. It's would be wrong not to.

Ides of March.

>it would be wrong not to endorse a literal criminal
Please stop talking out of your ass.

Translation: "I'm 16 and in an utter tantrum over the fact that strategic voting exists. I have come to rant about it, out of context, with only a minor thing changed to for each board I post this on. I can't wait to figure out how to discuss this on /sci/ and /fit/!"

>Please stop talking out of your ass.

Lynch yourself. People are on the fence. He's a democrat, he wants his party to win. Child.

>rails against wall street and big banks
>supports the biggest wall street/big bank canadiate in the history of mankind

He is a sellout and a disgusting hypocrite.

>b8 calling out b8

It's not like he just endorsed a criminal and the one person who stands opposite on every single issue. Nothing to see here!

>It's not like he just endorsed a criminal and the one person who stands opposite on every single issue.

He wants his party to win

>He is a sellout and a disgusting hypocrite.

He wants his party to win

She (and by extension, the democratic party) is literally the personification of everything that Bernie was pretending to rally against his whole campaign. Now he's sucking at her teat.
Hillary's cronies even seems to control his Twitter account now. He bent right over, ready to take her cock.

>is literally the personification of everything that Bernie was pretending to rally against his whole campaign.

He wanted to win. When he couldn't, he supported his party.

Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith

GoT

I'd get fucked by futa hilary clinton.

kek whatever you say Reddit

Trips confirmed for actually being an adult and understanding how politics work.

People love sucking Trumps dick, I wonder how much Russian cock they'll be okay swallowing if Trump wins.

Reminder to the shill spamming the thread that Sanders isn't actually a Democrat.

>I was just kidding about all that revolution stuff guys, I'm just a party politician like the rest of them.

This is legit Sup Forums the movie I don't know why it isn't mentioned often.

He wanted to win, when he couldn't, he supported his party.

Why is his party more important than the American working class he claimed to care so much about?

Right, he's full of shit.

He is a Jew and thinking like a rational internationalist Jew. Of course he wants his (((party))) to win.

>i'm going to start a "revolution"
>by joining the democratic party
>after 30 years of being independent

kek you guys are retarded

>He wanted to win. When he couldn't, he supported his party.

He betrayed his morals, his beliefs, his supporters and his very core of being. At least Ted Cruz fell on his sword and died a political death like a man.

Bernie, ever chasing the money-train, would willingly endorse a proven liar, cheat and theif and support the very convention and party that betrayed him in favor of promoting a woman who represents everything he is trying to fight against.

I did not agree with his beliefs or ideas but I admired him for going against the establishment, that was until his endorsement of Hillary, now his true color shows and he reveals himself to be a craven old man willing to do whatever is needed to ensure he stays on the gravy train.

>the russians!!!

>believing in conspiracy theories

How low must you sink before you realise you are wrong?

The fact the Sanders sold out

And the fact that this campaign boils down to #notTrump and #notHillary

shows the pure fact that American elections suck

as if they mean anything, electoral college can vote how they please

brexit was rare in that it showed a pure moment of democracy

>Why is his party more important than the American working class he claimed to care so much about?

because he literally can't win on his own and he's not an infant so he understands getting hillary elected does more for his agenda than any other option he has

>he supported his party
>he supported his party
>he supported his party

Ok, Hillshill, we get it. Try going off script once in a while. Make it more subtle next time.

FUCK YOU BERNIE I GAVE YOU REDDIT GOLD YOU FUCK. WHY YOU PIECE OF SHIT. I LIVED ON DOGFOOD FOR 7 MONTHS SUPPORTING YOU

>El Rato has more honor than Bernie Sanders

who woulda thunk

>At least Ted Cruz fell on his sword and died a political death like a man.
This. His perpetually cucked-looking face hides a brave man who was stupid enough to stick to his guns.

Do you anons not understand that he gave her his supporters in exchange for her adopting his college tuition for low income families plan and nominating SCOTUS judges that will overturn Citizen's United? She's also probably gonna try and bump the minimum wage up for him as well. What the fuck do you think politics is?

>Why is his party more important than the American working class he claimed to care so much about?

Because he didn't win so he's supporting his party

>Right, he's full of shit.

I don't want to simply insult you but I genuinely believe you to be someone who has never voted. Or maybe you don't understand the process. If you ran for president under your radical beliefs and couldn't win, you would support your party.

Deep down you knew he was a cuck when he let those BLM crazies take over his rally.

It might be hard for some people to fathom, but for a hardcore liberal like Bernie Sanders who has always played the long game his entire time in office, the threat of Trump appointing 2-3 supreme court justices over the next 4-8 years is less acceptable than having to support an opponent that cheated him out of a possible presidential bid and support the shady as fuck political establishment organization that helped her do so.

If we was just interested in short-term petty revenge he could have made a big stink at the convention, but he didn't. And despite some butthurt on the part of his supporters that are too near-sighted to see their own dicks he's going to come out of this so fucking clean and honorable looking that he will be fucking untouchable and probably gained more support for w/e the fuck he wants to do in the future than he had during the campaign.

>Make it more subtle next time.

You don't control me. It's as simple as it gets, I don't need to go off script. Fool.

Totally bro, all that shit is going to launch straight to the top of her priority list. Nobody fucks with Bernie Sanders and gets away with it.

Even Ted Cruz (of all people) had the decency to die on his sword. Just admit it, Bernie is a disgusting sellout.

>Democrats say it shouldn't be surprising the DNC was pro-Hillary because Bernie was never a Democrat
>they now want him to endorse "his" party

She will never do this you idiot. Her wall street donars will never allow it. You are one stupid shit to believe her.

He was winning after the convention, which is completely normal. He was losing before the convention and will lose his lead after the DNC.

>And the fact that this campaign boils down to #notTrump and #notHillary
What does this mean written in English?

>He betrayed his morals, his beliefs, his supporters and his very core of being.

Completely wrong. He's like the rest of us now, he can only choose between two parties.

>At least Ted Cruz fell on his sword and died a political death like a man.

It's not dying like a man when Trump is the Republican candidate. He's significantly more controversial within the party than Hilary is within hers.

> regularly yells out shills
> Trump has announced possibly ignoring NATO agreements
> Putin's erection can be seen from Sarah Palin's crib

Face it, your meme president has been excited for Putin to put it in

Beserk: Golden Age Arc

All these wounderful things could have passed the first 4 years of the current administration. Dems controlled both potus and congress.

they're bringing drugs

Why do you think Bernie did this? For fun?

Trump is less supported by his party than Hillary is in hers. If you knew anything about the political landscape you would know this. You don't, and that's how you came to such an idiotic and emotional assumption.

Yea Sanders is a four decade politician who just handed a woman the election for absolutely nothing in return

>It's not dying like a man when Trump is the Republican candidate. He's significantly more controversial within the party than Hilary is within hers.

Unless he turns out to be the actual Zodiac Killer, you are completely retarded. How can a meek, victim-look-a-like be more controversial than a woman who deleted 30,000 freedom of information requests?

Nixon deleted a few minutes of phone call and was impeached.

>betraying your beliefs, values, and convictions while simultaneously turning your back to your millions of supporters is ok because you want your party to win

>endorsing Hillary does more to promote and further advance your agenda than endorsing a real progressive like Jill Stein and showing the establishment that third parties can become a real threat

Bernie is the biggest cuck in the universe. Absolutely no back bone.

Not the guy your conversing with, but I disagree with your second point. The Dems are a lot more fractured than the Reps.

>If you ran for president under your radical beliefs and couldn't win, you would support your party.
If you were ok with never being taken seriously again, sure.

there should be a picture of Hilary in there too

MODS MODS MODS

CP

THIS

IS

NOT

A

DRILL

CP

GET THE FUCK IN HERE NOW

>Unless he turns out to be the actual Zodiac Killer, you are completely retarded. How can a meek, victim-look-a-like be more controversial

I was talking about Trump you illiterate cunt. Fucking dumbass.

Funny that you try and lecture me on not knowing politics when it's evident that it's YOU who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Can you remind me what the final delegate count was for Trump? Can you also remind me how many votes he got? Thanks, Mr Expert.

>politicians never lie and never break promises

You are beyond stupid its boggles the mind desu

>he actually thinks brexit was democracy
top kek

How was it not democracy?

Cucks get sexual satisfaction from humiliation don't they? Especially when an entire nation of people sees the act?

You mean the Democrat bid she was going to win handily anyway even if he fought it to the end? She's already a criminal and no one cares, what the fuck is Bernie going to do to her once she's in office?

>CP deleted immediately
>thread with a pair of cocks as the OP is still up

Even if Trump wasn't colluding with the Russians, the fact that Putin supports him and his policies would only benefit Russia says a lot of things. The fact that Trump admires Putin and wants to meet him in real life only makes it all the more suspicious.

DAS IT MAYNE

>I was talking about Trump you illiterate cunt. Fucking dumbass.

Should of made that clear, though tell me how Trump is more controversial and how he only became a racist when he ran against the Democratic Party?

Because his side didn't win.

>>thread with a pair of cocks as the OP is still up

Mods are the ones creating the blacked threads. Its been well established as a fact senpai

Are you one of those whiny young left wing Brits that think democracy only works when you get your way?

Its clearly the mods spamming cuck shit
its been done at the same time every night for the last 2 years and they still haven't done anything about it

>If you were ok with never being taken seriously again, sure.

If idiots like you didn't misunderstand how politics worked, you wouldn't have this issue in the first place.

Here's how fucking stupid you are. Let's give an example.

>Donate to a charity
>People get angry at you for donating because they misunderstand what a donation is
>"But it's fine to give money to charity"
>Not unless you're fine with losing credibility for it

Don't you see how fucking stupid that is? It's literally insane.

It's almost as if a Russian/US alliance could be a good thing, instead of living in the Cold War which hasn't been relevant for decades.

For what purpose?

jfc i can't believe the shit i'm reading in this thread. People are justifying Bernie's action "for the good of the team" and "to get something back".

Are you american voters this fucking stupid? really? really?

The U.S. not getting involved in more proxy wars in the Middle East would SO harm the U.S., I don't see how anyone can disagree with this.

You mean the party he was not a member of prior to this election? The party he has quite vocally shown his disdain for over the years?

I want to believe it's just Correct The Record shilling. Makes me sleep better at night believing that people aren't this stupid.

They're 'correct the record' shills. Hillary literally has a million dollars invested in paying people to post good shit about her on internet boards.

We should want to be friends with the Russians, but not if it means isolating ourselves from world affairs and letting Putin Trample all over Europe.

>Funny that you try and lecture me on not knowing politics when it's evident that it's YOU who doesn't know what they're talking about.

You're gonna like what I have in store for you.

>Can you remind me what the final delegate count was for Trump? Can you also remind me how many votes he got? Thanks, Mr Expert.

Okay, let's talk a look.

How are you going to handle this humiliation? I genuinely am afraid you're going to kill yourself after this fucking assault on your ego.

Where do I sign up?