Hi guys. Oldfag here. I've got a story to tell you. there will be no bel airing of dinosaur walking copy pasta...

Hi guys. Oldfag here. I've got a story to tell you. there will be no bel airing of dinosaur walking copy pasta. This is real. Pics to confirm everything I am about to tell you. I haven't typed this out in advance so please be patient.

This is(was) my cat. My family's cat. My adopted 13 year old brother's cat. ~7 years ago, while I was in the navy, my mother and stepdad decided to adopt 4 kids. I won't get into why it was advantageous to get 4 right now but I'll answer questions later. It was a huge legal battle to adopt them, then get rid of the oldest at the time (16m) on account of him trying to rape his adopted sister(they were all siblings btw). The sister grew to 17 when she was placed in a boarding school for troubled youth, on account of her attacking my mother while my mother was asleep on sleep aids. She recorded it.

The youngest accused my parents of sexual assault. He was 10 at the time of the accusation, and couldn't explain in court what "sexual" meant. And over the course of a year long trial, the child couldn't recount a single instance of sexual assault, touching, or anything indicating any actual abuse took place. It was at the end of this trial that I left the navy, and came home.

/4 gone

Now comes the story of the little shitbag in question. We'll call him:
>>J.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andre_Roberts_(American_football)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, get on it

Sometime today maybe, OP.

Some people have a life you know. Can't sit around all day shitposting on Sup Forums.

Why not type this out in advance? I'm turning grey here.

J has had problems dealing with animals. His diagnosis are RAD, PTSD, Mathematics Disorder(I didn't even know wtf this was), Generalized mood disorder, anxiety, depression.
>>J steals several items from family, hides them, lies about it.
>>Everyone finds out.
>>cries, swears he didn't do it, cries more.
>>showed us a closet full of mutilated clothing, pictures, personal items of other people.
>>wtf.jpeg
>>mom sends him to his room
>>Kid comes down with stratch marks on his arm made from a bolt from his bed
>>"I did this to myself because I'm mad at you! And I'll kill myself if you don't let me out!"
>>Nigawut.jpeg
>>Inpatient hospital for 3 weeks RAD diagnosis is done
>>Get the little shit an inpatient "therapy" school for 7 months. 20k.
>>Little fuck watched 6-8 movies a day every day, I should be so fucking lucky.
>>Dude comes back to the house after 7 months "I'm ready to be good"

lol kys for not typing this bullcrap ahead of time. i'm out faggot.

>>J comes back to the house. So far so good.
>>Dudes still a little quipy and has moments of backtalking
>>At least he's not smearing shit on the walls like he used to. Not kidding.
>>Kid isn't aloud to be around animals unsupervised, because he's kicked chickens and chased cats around and held animals too tight, let them go without water etc.
>>Fast forward 2 months, 1 week EXACTLY to the day.
>>I come in from having a cigarette outside.
>>"MR KITTY!!!!!!!!" (the cats name)
>>'J, go the fuck to bed. It's too late and you're not supposed to be messing with the cat anyway'
>> I go play a game
>>Next day.
>>Cat is missing. No biggie, we let him out every night and sometimes he takes 2 days before comming back.
>>Cat is missing day 2
>>Kid doesn't help us look for the cat.
>>We find the cat in a locked closet of christmass supplies. Stiff. Dead.

>>My brother, the not adopted one, cries. My mother, cries. I do not cause veteran and fucked up in the head so I'm sitting there wondering how it happened
>>Adopted brother, J, doesn't know yet.
>>Next day, we tell him.
>>Instant.Fucking.Denial
>>"I didn't do anything to him! He probably died from worms! or maybe he was just tired!"
>>Dafuq? I convince him there are cameras in the house, and the vet said he was hurt to death.
>>Blood was comming from the cats mouth. A stream of it, not like specks.
>>Kid gets really really nervous.
>>"J, we already know not tell me what happened"
>>"I didn't mean to hurt him user"

Kill him. Kill the whiney bastard.

Is he dead?

>>"I know it was an accident just tell me what happened."(I'm lying to make him feel comfortable)
>>tells me his version(also a lie)
>>Autopsy of the cat shows the most crushed lungs and heart the vet has ever seen.(I'll be posting those btw)
>>Bruised rigs, neck, fractured skull
Believe it or not guys, this is where the story gets fucked up.
>>Take the little shit to the police station.
>>Cop interviews him.
>>Accepts written confession(the one he made up, leaving out the beating of his chest and the strangling of the cat)
>>transports the kid to a detention facility.
>>"state" wants 800 to keep him in jail for the month.
>>court next day.

The kid or the cat?

Why did you guy adopt 4 children. What was the benefit to it? And where did you even find this kid?

Kill the little fag and carry on with life. No one will miss him

Type faster op

I'll answer questions at the end. I did not adopt anyone.

Yes

>>Judge apologizes for J being in jail overnight.
>>Nearly lose my shit
>>Mother is grilled on the stand for 30 minutes about why the kid did what he did.
>>Judge promises he will try to get him freed.
>>Kid wants to go back to watching 7 movies a day in the boarding school.
>>Niga don't we all
>>Prosecutor wants the DA to send forensic team to the house to take samples and do w/e the fuck they do with that.
>>Shits never been done for an animal in this area before.
>>All lawyers say in the most gruesome animal case they've ever had.
>>State is trying to investigate me and my mother like we are criminals.

Questions? Going to get the autopsy photos now.

The kid is in jail, pending trial. The cat is dead, as you are about to see.

Fuck. Mom is using her phone. Trying to get into her email now so I can post the pics. Btw, If any of you wanna know, the kid's name is Joel, and he is being held in bell county detention facility in texas. I can't find any mugshots or case ID's or anything so if you can, go for it.

Wtf is this for real you have a fucked up family brah. How long did you serve?

I can see why he was up for adoption no one wants a worthless cunt like that in their life.

Dafuq bro so unfair everything is

5.5 years Navy. I was medically discharged for severe nerve damage to the right hand, right shoulder, and left his of my face.

Both his parents are career criminals. His mother was a heroin adict and his father a robery/rapist/assault guy. None of this shit is disclosed when you adopt. They basically show you a picture, and lie their ass off to you. They are paid bonuses for placing groups of kids(why getting 4 is easier than getting 1)

Just got into the email. Taking pics now. Gota strip any potential exif data tho.

I feel like kids like this need to be smashed in the face once to teach them a lesson. Like they go through life doing whatever they feel like and people just treat them gently, so they think they can do anything. You'll probably get in trouble but you should punch him in the face with your hardened veteran fist.

This is showing what I believe is his exploded heart. I'll post the lungs next.

Sorry, I lied. Blood coming from poor cats mouth and throat.
Had to scale down image for Sup Forums....

Bruises on throat(shaved)
We are all so devistated by this. He was a great cat. We taught him how to open doors, ask for milk, he could catch flies and he would even let you hold him on his back like he was a baby.

Anyone still lurking? Requests of what pics to see? Wanna see the little shit that did this?

Is the end of the story?

Show us the lungs Sup Forumsro, and yeah let's see him

I'm lurking. Morbidly curious and pissed about the little shit licker. He's probably going to hurt someone if he's not in state care.

Same, I tought the story went on, but it seems the kid just went back to watching movies all day

I'm just waiting for the part where that oxygen thief gets what's coming to him

For now. We have court again in a few days I think to start the trial(I hope). I'll post again about this. and I'll copy pasta this thead into it.
here they are.
The state so far expects us to house him again with us.

We all are. Unfortunately there is no more green for you today. I plan on updating this daily with new info every day around this same time. It will always start with pictures of our poor cat :(

I would fucking murder anybody who did that to my cat. Not just an animal, they're family.

Start plotting how you're going to murder him. That's the only revenge you can get from someone who does shit like this. Make sure he suffers to, maybe do what he did to the cat to him.

I am thoroughly appalled by all of this, OP. Your dim witted parents brought this POS into their home for reasons you have yet to disclose. All of you were made acutely aware that this sociopath monster was NOT TO BE AROUND ANIMALS. Yet, you allowed him to be alone with your awesome cat. Don't make excuses, you and your parents allowed this scenario to take place. It could have been prevented, PERIOD. Sure, I would love to make the little fucker's life a living Hell. I would also like to scream in your whole families' face, "WHY ARE YOU SO MOTHERFUCKING STUPID!!!".jesus fucking christ.

Show us the little shit who did this

I have never wanted justice so badly, no animal deserves such an awful death, I wish someone would treat him the same way he treats others so he can how awful he really is

Some people don't deserve/shouldn't be alive. If a kid ends up fucked in the head like this, is it more humane to just put him down?

I think that if you have an opportunity to kill a volatile person, and you don't do it, and THEY kill another innocent person, that death is on you

Nothing was disclosed actually during the whole process. My parents adopted 4 because it's easier than adopting 1(cheaper maybe? I'm not sure). Not one of the kids came with any type of caveat. Although I do agree with you, it was preventable. However I'm not sure you've ever lived with someone that requires true 24/7 attention. It's not possible. And I agree, the adoption was stupid and my father for forcing my mother to do it was stupid too.

Btw, fetching a picture of the shithead now. don't have one handy but I will shortly.

this
And also
same , that fucking cunt
OP why don't you just fucking shock him till he piss the floor and cry and make him tell you i'm sorry and keep shocking that bastard

Here you are.

I say kill him the same way he killed the cat.

Fuck that cunt up

Justice 4 the cat!

Yes. Personally I have the general opinion that greatness in a society comes with a cost. And if you are unwilling to pay it, you will never achieve greatness. Sparta threw sickly children to their deaths. Mongols and vikings sent their sick and old to the front lines first wave attack force. Nazi's killed a TON of social waste not just jews(not implying anything here).

There are few cases in which I think murder is justified.

Animal abuse of any kind is one of those cases.

Kill the kid. Dump him in the woods. He doesn't deserve life if he thinks he can take it away from other living things.

>attacking my mother while my mother was asleep on sleep aids. She recorded it.

Unfortunately I can't do that. But the state is forcing us into a corner here. All these fucking liberals want to tell everyone else how to handle their family, yet when you mention it costs 30k a year to house this fucktard in a facility equipped to handle him, they close their mouth's. Or ask if they want to adopt him, they don't.

i've known kids like this, op they only get worse
>twin cousins boy and girl
>father shoots mother in head then himself while the kids watched - 5yo at time
>the boy turns LEGIT PSYCHO
>under no circumstances is he allowed around animals, smaller children, sleeping people, ect...
>they grow up, girl turns into baby cannon, but the boy...
>the boy has became, hands down, the sketchiest person i know - insanely violent...
>"justice" system doesnt want that kinda problem on their hands - unprofitable
>so this lunatic just gets to keep on carjacking, mugging, assault after assault...
its a shame... my cousins caught a bad roll, but fuck, at some point you just have to... i dont know... disengage, for your own safety

He looks EXACTLY the way I imagined, OP. Neato story!

P.S. Please screen cap this if you can to preserve for future generations of autists

Sorry I don't have that recording. My mother has it in a safe and with her attorney. It's nothing spectacular. My deliriously confused mother is being led around by a maniacally laughing Mexican bitch(that tried to fuck me once, btw). She told her to catch a man in a story book for kids, she made her crawl on the ground to avoid "fire" (she was fucked on ambian btw). Not exactly entertaining, just creepy.

RAD diagnosis is a polite way of saying "criminally insane" when it comes to kids. 60-80% of the prison population is estimated to have RAD. I know they only get worse. Everyone knows they only get worse. But fucking CPS and everyone else wants to try to say "let's figure out why the adults in that house are fucked up, instead of asking if the kid did it or what we are going to do about it"

I mean honestly, these cunts expect us to put a young serial killer in our house. The bitch that's his probation officer actually told us to lock ourselves in our rooms, but we dare not lock his door from the outside, or cps will have us arrested. WHAT. THE. FUCK.

This is a result of not being able to beat your children, I'm not kidding.

OP here, going to have a cig then I'll come back if anyone else wants to know anything.

This is andre roberts in that photo by the way,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andre_Roberts_(American_football)

these mean nothing to me
i don't know what it looks like normally

He's going to end up killing a person or something. Poor fucking kitty.
People like him should be killed. I wish he was out of wherever the fuck he is so we could fuck up his life.
Whenever he's out, tell us. And I'll definitely honor that personal army request.

I was put in special ed with the types of kids like OP's bro. I do not know if any of them killed a cat, but I wouldn't put it past some of them. Special ed lets those kids get away with psychopathic serial killer behavior. You report them for bullying you, you get told you're oversensitive. Anything to hide the reality that those kids should have no right to be a part of society let alone a school. I had two guys who systematically bullied me into having suicidal thoughts. The school said, "You're being too sensitive." "If you'd stop being yourself they'd leave you alone." Basically it was my fault I was being abused. One of these guys were so bad years later his sister killed herself to escape him, no kidding.

I now have diagnosed social anxiety and depression, which I didn't have until dealing daily with these students. I stayed awake all night in terror of facing them another day, and would wake up screaming like someone from a horror film begging not to have to go back to school. I am surprised I didn't slit my wrists, maybe if I had I would've gotten help.

My point to all this is our society wants to mollycoddle these shits by giving them labels instead of seeing them for what they are, beyond hope kids who will one day murder someone or at least drive someone to suicide. J has killed a cat, he's a lying manipulative shit just like my bullies were. You know how it goes, they want to believe there's hope for him so they send him to therapy and bullshit. With no concern that he'll poison the lives of other people. I'm sick of this, it makes me want to scream and cry. I had my childhood raped from me because adults wouldn't tell these monsters no. All I can do is keep telling my story in hopes someone will listen. Everyone shouldn't have to suffer so mommy can lie to herself that she has a good little boy.

Praying4this

Also OP why don't you just make him drink Bleach *Accidentally*
Or Lie about him , and say something like i dont know i think he was going to commit suicide

100% agee...
another quick greentext;
>be me, toddler, 1970's
>grandma takes me to grocery store
>casually walk down aisle past woman BEATING THE SCREAMING SHIT out of her child right there next to the ravioli...
>grandma just chuckles
>"now thats what you call parenting"
my grams was an old school bitch...

That's child abuse. That's someone who turns a normal child into a psycho cat killer.

Is your Dad a liberal? i simply cannot wrap my head around adopting 4 kids at the same time, even if they were 'good' kids'. It doesn't make any sense- what is the motivation? What the fuck was the motivation? I raised 2 kids to adulthood and it was A LOT of work. Why would someone foist that much responsibility upon themselves when their biological kids are leaving the nest. Why, user- WHY???

OP of post you responded to, I've been thinking this over for a while. As harsh as it seems, I believe that with science and technology, we will be able to detect all sorts of defects in the womb. (I believe they can detect autism at this point?) Anyway, if those fetuses get aborted, it solves the problem. No more children with autism are born or children like this with mental issues.
It all depends when you believe life is formed. Personally, I'm pro-choice because a baby cannot even possibly be born for at least 6 months...and I don't believe that a fetus is "alive" before then. If you say that every child deserves a chance at life....well then with that logic, every fucking time you cum and don't impregnate a women, and every time a women has a period, then that is a wasted opportunity of life

I'm a beaner, so my mom would take off her flip flop or bust out the wooden spoon. Sometimes even the belt.
I'll probably do the same if I have kids.

I don't know, the sad reality is when you adopt there is a risk you will end up with a psycho.

Uh huh, sure go ahead and pass down the same neanderthal parenting skills. Then don't act surprised when your people are called trash.

Fellow sailor lurking

Kek, what? Spanking your kids when they fuck up is neanderthal? You're in a thread about a kid with no discipline who literally killed a cat.

3/10 made me reply.

Because google is that far away from you, you insolent little fuck.

after looking up RAD I can somewhat relate

The kid is beyond help, beating him like a fucking animal would only make it worse. If you can't use your words then don't have children.

I will.

White neckbeard neet detected.

>You report them for bullying you, you get told you're oversensitive. Anything to hide the reality that those kids should have no right to be a part of society let alone a school. I had two guys who systematically bullied me into having suicidal thoughts. The school said, "You're being too sensitive." "If you'd stop being yourself they'd leave you alone." Basically it was my fault I was being abused. One of these guys were so bad years later his sist
OP said they were all siblings....probably felt right to keep them all together, not realizing how much work they'd be

you want me to google what a cat's lungs look like?
why don't you suck on my balls?

Pedophile who gets off to videos of child abuse detected.

You think they're going to be honest, then these children would never be adopted.

Sometimes, kids need a smack to straighten them up! When I was a kid, the whole "hitting your kids is child abuse" thing was being reported in the news, so I thought that my parents were just being abusive (even though my dad only hit me about once a year and my mom only slightly more often). After growing up, I realize that it straightened me up!

Right. Also free birth control for the poor, stupid, uneducated. Expand planned parenthood.

Statistically, these kids come from real bad trauma/abuse. The parents should not be allowed to procreate.

You're still missing the point-WHY FUCKING ADOPT PERIOD??? WHY WHY WHY???? Goddammit, OP- was it money? Did the state pay out to your parents to accept these cretins??? You know, like foster care? Was it foster care? YOU ARE NOT COMING CLEAN ON THIS. You 'don't know' your Dad's political leanings? I'm calling BS. YOU KNOW, BUT WON'T SAY.

Nonparent detected.
We don't live in the ideal rational fantasy land you think we do.
At a young age children (and developmentally defective/stunted adults) don't have morals/reasoning ability and so you can't reason with them. You can only punish/reward them emotionally. And fundamental to human emotions are pain and fear. When they get older you can try to teach them about morality, etc. But first you need to say shit like "we wont go to the movies if you do that" or send them to their room or something.

lmao

"It's okay because I grew up with it, and don't have any other perspective. Like that of someone who grew up in a loving home."

true shit, and all these fucking whiny ass liberal pussies are alive now whose parents SHOULD HAVE beaten the snot out of them....entitled douchebags who will spit in your face and cry when you punch them....

it is socially unacceptable to hit women, and all they do is nag and push you to your limits because they know you cant hit them...it needs to be acceptable to punch anyone who deserves it!

There is a difference between discipline and abuse. You have kids?

i disagree. getting my ass tanned taught me consequences - i didnt care for it at the time - but there have been so many instances where my fear of negative consequences kept me out of trouble...
and i dont hurt cats... my little asshole is camped on my lap as we speak and my leg is sooo fucking asleep but he looks comfortable so...
pic related

I have to be a parent to understand the reasoning that would lead to hitting a child?

Thank you, someone else who's rational.

My parents love me to death and I love them, i'm not saying they beat the shit out of me or anything but a firm slap on the butt is needed sometimes! love is not letting your kids be undisciplined

You are fine owner.
A fine veteran.
A good man.

>only upside is see is you've got a chance to do natures work when they place him with you again.

"Mommy" Wants no part in his life. She's feeding the prosecution evidence as she gets it. We are prosecuting to the maximum penalty. I would even if it wasn't be kid. This is unacceptable.

Sorry about your bullys user. My best advice? beat them senseless. I had a huge number of fights in my teenage years fending off bullies. I never regretted any of it, and I am a better person for it today.

No but you could only not understand if you weren't a parent. If hitting your children as punishment works then it's fine. If you can manage to raise them well without hitting them it's also fine. But sometimes you need to spank them or something otherwise they turn out spoiled undisciplined brats or worse/

There are ways of disciplining children without hitting them.