Was gonna get the switch today but it was sold out, what do?

was gonna get the switch today but it was sold out, what do?

Don't know but you have to get one. If Nintendon't supports this it will be fucking huge. I think it is an industry game changer.

Order one

kill self

Tomorrow is another day, user.

Pay a scalper on ebay $400+ for the base model.

Get a GPD Win

be an hero

Wait for a restock like a normal person

Stores by me aren't predicting getting any until April.

Get mad at Nintendo for one of the worst console launches in the history of gaming.

They are shipping with fewer units than the Wii U because they are afraid of another disaster. It's biting them in the ass really fucking hard.

>buying any console within the first year

Do you people never learn?

>buying a nintendo console

Wait? There's no need to rush. If you really wanted one that badly you would've made sure that you'd get it day one. Literally there's nothing else to play on it besides Zelda right now. Is it good? Yes, very. And it'll be just as good in a few months too

>buying a console

Do people never learn?

>buying anything

I do not believe you when you say it was sold out

Go on to the e-shop.

i pre ordered one but the fuck head at gamestop told me to not put the full amount for the preorder down and i regret it cuz i spent all my money so now i gotta wait to get one

Wait for better games to come out (other than botw)

Wait I can pirate an entire console?

Commit literal piracy

The only truly correct answer.

Yeah. It's called theft. You think NEETs can protect their shit with katanas they use to slice open inanimate objects?

I was about to break and buy one but I have to save up for my Thailand trip so I can fuck hookers for a month straight.

Youre the dumbass for not saving the money to buy it

ik lol i knew if i dident put it up id spend it re7 niggered me time to work at my parents shop for like 3 weeks lol

That's how I had to get mine.

Waited for some kid to grab his pre-order, snatched it before he got into his car and just fucking bolted.

If there was any legitimate legal way to get a Switch I'd have gotten it even if it was like $200 more expensive, but that's not reality.

>industry game changer
Jesus it might be fun but don't kid your self! FUCK

there lying it is to hype the shit don't be a sheep

C'mon man the Hype is all I have.

find yourself a based better multimedia platform to spend time on maybe.

sorry dident mean to stomp the fun no mater what its will be fun foe the games

I don't believe you but if you actually did steal from some kid then fuck you m8. Garbage like you is better off dead.

Hype is dead. Just stop being excited for things and you will stop being disappointed.

>sorry dident mean

Thats ok dude. definitely. I remember When the Wii was announced I was pretty cynical and I thought that i would be a gigantic failure. I wasn't expecting anything from the WiiU (and I got nothing). and you are right the switch is fun.

>Hype is dead.
ahh yeah good point

right i rember when i had a game cube and the only Zelda game i had and played was twilight princesses god i love to try the others but being a poor fag sucks would have love to have a wii ore a wii u or switch but what ever

Pic related. I'll probably get one when they get cheaper and there are games in about 9 months.

Fuck man that picture hurts so much to see.

The best Zelda game ever made. One of the best video games of all time.

On a poorly handled console release owned by a company that hasn't got a fucking clue.

I almost wish Nintendo would go under so that these amazing developers could go to work for somebody who actually gives a fuck and cares as much as they do.

>so that these amazing developers could go to work for somebody who actually gives a fuck and cares as much as they do.

Sorry to tell you this but nobody cares.

They would be a good fit for someone like CD Projekt.

They're a company that cares about the fans and works hard to please them, but the game developers they have aren't all that talented.

Take the actual good developers at Nintendo and pair them with logistics/management of CD Projekt and you've got a legend, man.

Anybody thinking they would get one on launch without preordering is fucking retarded I guarantee this isn't even the final product it seems like this is just a beta test

Im in Japan and I went out all day today looking for one and no luck whatsoever.

i know the cant make a portable console as powerful as the x1 or ps4 but do people think the could have made a dedicate console on a new system as powerful as said that could compete in this day?

kill yourself, dumb nigger

Lol check out this fucking normie

>CAD
They aren't fucking dead yet? Who even reads this garbage? Talk about bias in every comic

Skyrim, overwatch and possibly dark souls is coming to the switch and people still don't want it. Faggot blowjobs

Who even gives a shit about any of those games anymore besides possibly overwatch but even still I have no interest in it the only reason I would buy a switch is if they rereleased melee on it honestly its literally the only game I play anymore anyway

Usually since this is b/ I would argue with you and call you a faggot but yeah dude you have a point, melee would be a gift from the gods

It would extend the life of the game so much and attract more people to this beautiful game

>>mfw people are upset over the Switch being sold out everywhere.
>>mfw theres only 1 vidya worth playing out for it right now.

You know what to spend that money on op
>pic related