Can someone please give me the name?

Can someone please give me the name?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GifsAndPhotosNSFW/comments/4i7h07/abbey_rain_dont_tell_my_manager_webm_gif_sources/
youtube.com/watch?v=yD94CV7kLHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Die. Go to Hell. Suffer.

frank.

reddit.com/r/GifsAndPhotosNSFW/comments/4i7h07/abbey_rain_dont_tell_my_manager_webm_gif_sources/

Dongurl! Be a super hero

Hillary Clinton

You know what? I'm am FUCKING SICK AND TIRED of men trying to look like women! On top of that, I'm sick and tired of women trying to look like men as well! I seriously can't figure out how you true neckbeard faggots find this attractive. What makes a girl with male genitalia attractive? Why do I keep seeing these ugly humanoid aliens all over the place? Girls with dicks are a huge turnoff for me and it should not be considered arousing to heterosexual men.

sure, her name is FAGGOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the copyapasta.

>Girls with dicks are a huge turnoff for me

>and it should not be considered arousing to heterosexual men.

So you are in charge of the worlds interests? Global control would be juuuust enough privilege for you eh?

this is pasta but the only reason men like traps is because they cant get a real woman to be interested in them

You know what I would tell them? Find one overseas!

or it could be because they're /cute/, user

Ding ding ding.

It's easy to not like pussy when you've never seen it.

real women are objectively 100x cuter, especially in the face. you're just lonely

there are qt traps and ugly women, this is a jape

I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not lonely though lol

for 1 cute trap there are 100 cute women is what i'm saying.

i dont have a problem with you being gay its just when "straight" men say they like or prefer traps its only because they're lonely

>trappy girls a best

OMG I KNOW WHO THAT IS! IT'S D_GURL, THE NEW QUEEN OF Sup Forums. SHE IS STREAMING LIVE NOW!!!

www twitch tv/D_gurl

seen her on chaturbate, don't remember her name tho, sorry OP but thats the direction to look in at least

Stav Strashko (before boobsjob)

youtube.com/watch?v=yD94CV7kLHE

ass > pussy, nigger.
>inb4 some faggot calls me a faggot

>www twitch tv/D_gurl
blaire white's voices makes me ejaculate amounts of semen equivalent to the amount of fluid that is required to fill a bucket

fag

It's a manly thing,
to suck a cock.

Can so totally suck a cock and not be gay,
fuck -
I'm a heterosexual male and I'd salviate all over that shedick

pls, for the tits

this is like when Kaceytron bought that adspace.

its only gay if the balls touch

and regardless the whole thing doesn't count if it's a feminine penis