The ride should never bread.

Keep it simple, keep it s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFB3L1FZnqY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

See ya buddy.

e621 and FA

Fuck I guess my other roommates leave on Tuesday.

I was hoping to have the entire week to myself.

>e62 an FA
How am i supposed to know what that means? Do I just search it?

Pretty much.

E621 is self explanatory. FA stands for furaffinity.

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

lurk moar

I'm going to post this anyway and you can't stop me.

>"See, the source of all light is in the eye. If there were no eyes in this world, the sun would not be light. So if I hit as hard as I can on a drum which has no skin, it makes no noise. So if a sun shines on a world with no eyes, it's like a hand beating on a skinless drum. No light. YOU evoke light out of the universe, in the same way you, by nature of having a soft skin, evoke hardness out of wood. Wood is only hard in relation to a soft skin. It's your eardrum that evokes noise out of the air. You, by being this organism, call into being this whole universe of light and color and hardness and heaviness and everything.
But in the mythology that we sold ourselves on at the end of the 19th century, when people discovered how big the universe was, and that we live on a little planet in a solar system on the edge of the galaxy, which is a minor galaxy, everybody thought, "Uuuuugh, we're really unimportant after all. God isn't there and doesn't love us, and nature doesn't give a damn." And we put ourselves down. But actually, it's this funny little microbe, tiny thing, crawling on this little planet that's way out somewhere, who has the ingenuity, by nature of this magnificent organic structure, to evoke the whole universe out of what otherwise would be mere quanta. There's jazz going on. But you see, this ingenious little organism is not merely some stranger in this. This little organism, on this little planet, is what the whole show is growing there, and so realizing it's own presence. Does it through you, and you're IT."
~Alan Watts...

Lego Star Wars 2 was a blast. And that's two licenses.

I think the only clutch that's heavier than a Miura or a 288 GTO is probably my truck

I had the first one and I enjoyed it a lot, but I was talking TV shows, movie licensed stuff I've found is generally better.

The waveform collapses upon observation. YOU are the one that collapses it.

woah

Oh fuck this weekend is TDS Desert Safari and the Mint 400

I'll assume something like Pokemon doesn't count?

Zen has been really interesting to me since reading a bit of Alan Watts after hearing his lecture sampled in a song. Pretty hard to just wrap your mind around though.

Fuggin quantum mechanics.

Bump for anus/anal

No, I wouldn't because the game came before the show did

I kno, rite?

Yeah, I've been more about trying to embrace what non-existence is. Like, if there's nothing after death, at all, how do you come to terms with that?

I'm still not sold on having a definite answer for after death one way or the other. But I agree, it seems important to have some mindset beyond "everything is just chemical reactions and nothing really matters". Not much point otherwise.

Tfw you don't watch enough tv

Oh yeah the guy who's the mascot for the Arizona Coyotes was at the event today. I was gonna ask him how he liked his fursuit but he was pissed off already

What? Also, why?

I more see it as that I should plan for there to be nothing after all of this, but I should still be a good person here. Not just in case there is an afterlife, but because I want to be a good person here and now, while I'm alive here. I'm not gonna try to please some god on this earth. I'm just gonna do my best to be a good person because that's the right thing to do. If there's nothing but black after this, then that's fine, too.

>Life and death are of supreme importance. Time swiftly passes by and opportunity is lost. Each of us should strive to awaken. Awaken. Take heed, do not squander your life.

Aww man, that could go one of two very different ways.

Mhm. If you were fine "un-existing" for billions of years before you were born, you can "un-exist" for whatever amount of time after death.

Exactly. I think I'm close to being at peace with that.

I believe that the afterlife is... More life.

Yes, I firmly believe in reincarnation.

Reincarnation and stronk!

And that's fine too! I'd love that, that'd be sweet!

Yeah. He might be back tomorrow I'll ask.

The strange room would be worthwhile

I like this one, another Watts.
“Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun.”

I mean, upshot would be finding another furry on campus.

Oh that totally went over my head.

It would be interesting to say the least. I think it could be pretty cool to find another furry here.

Me: I'm starting to get fat I should go on a diet
Me to me: Cultivate mass

Me: I need to get out of unhealthily underweight
Me to me: Become overweight.

Fat Mac best Mac.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFB3L1FZnqY

Just cultivate some mass

Here's the thing: If reincarnation is real, then we'll be alive again in the future. We could end up living in a world of real anthropomorphic beings... Hell, we could possibly reincarnate AS anthropomorphic beings!

I'd be down with that

Based.

Or at least you could finally be female!

>real anthropomorphic beings
What do you think a human is?

Anthropomorphism is the attribution of human traits, emotions, and intentions to non-human entities according to Oxford

We could also just as likely end up a Palestinian.

That shouldn't be nearly as funny as it is

Classic Oxford

Nice heterochromia

I really should get an R32 Skyline GTR

There's gonna be a few at the car show tomorrow. I should get some import tips from the guys

There's a Porsche that usually drives by the bust stop every morning and I think of you. Actually basically any car I think you'd like.
It's not weird though, I swear.

>bust stop
Oh man I wish.

That's really cool. Thanks for thinking. There's definitely a lot of cool automotive stuff in Chicago, downtown especially.

lenny face goes here because spam filter

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

gas gas gas I'm gonna step on the gas

Zeebah.

I have been in this place before.

More anal?

>Ya, I'll take 2 double Ds and a pair of Bs please

Purdy zeebah