Sup Sup Forums...

Sup Sup Forums? I have a mouth swab drug test to pass in about 15 hours and I took 2 hits off of a joint around 2 hours ago. How long do I need to abstain from weed to pass the test? Also general stoner thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Stinger-Detox-Mouthwash-Fluid-Ounce/dp/B005CIG1K8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're fucking retarded, but you have 15 hours to go buy Niacin from the vitamin/health section of your local Walmart or whatever. Drink a fuck ton of water for the next 15 hours and hope for the best. When you swab, don't go too deep in your mouth and use mouthwash and swish with water before you swab.

Lol. Can't even stop smoking for like 3/4 days to pass a swab. Get your life together.

>Op here

Just as a side note I haven't smoked in several months, so I was hoping that just 2 hits wouldn't affect me much

What a dumbass.

Why smoke 15 hours before a swab? No self control?

have passed a sawb 12 hrs after smoking wife failed tho thc is 12-24hr clean out on it... mouthwash before found a mixture of biotin and peroxide works well also hydrate heavely.. saliva mimics blood but heavey hydration will throw it off....

Keep smoking you'll be fine.

>I have a mouth swab drug test
Jesus how humiliating. What if they wanted to swab your asshole? Would you let them?

dude you are a retard

sage advice

sorry man, your going to fail your test.... the good news is that you are likely already known as an idiot by your peers, so nobody has nay expectations of you., hurrah for you

Stinger detox mouth was. Swish it around your mouth and swallow it. Your good for 20-30 minutes. Most headshops carry it. Amazon link amazon.com/Stinger-Detox-Mouthwash-Fluid-Ounce/dp/B005CIG1K8

Pot smokers are fucking faggots. I get a small sense of satisfaction when I see them get caught in a drug test

this

/thread

Most pot smokers are smart enough to stop while looking for a job. It's these retards that have no self-control that make us look bad.

you are fucked, sorry m8

Fucking morons like you are one of the main reasons I don't smoke. You give every functional person who smokes a bad name you irresponsible piece of shit. Have fun failing your drug test you waste of space.

TFW you use tired old normie memes

"wow look at me, i browse Sup Forums so i am now a master connoisseur of memes. These normie memes aren't good enough for me!"

Gargle with hydrogen peroxide. Thank me later