Does anyone here even listen to these guys' new albums?

Does anyone here even listen to these guys' new albums?

Nah.

I do. The only one I liked was Aureat Gloom but everyone hates that one. Not sure why.

This, stopped after Aureate Gloom (good album though, though I have lost interest).

No

i really liked it too

why listen to any of it unless you are a normie who thinks he is isn't, given that literally every band on the same record label is better...

?

fuck no. kevin barnes hasn't dropped a good album since skeletal lamping.

I really liked Aureate Gloom, but I haven't been able to listen to Innocence Reaches all the way through

Yeah. I like Kevin's stuff, but Innocence Reaches was held back by really lazy songwriting. The singles are a good example of that.

Rune Husk wasn't that memorable either...

Nah but I went to their show recently and it was great.

This. One of the best shows I've seen in a while.

I've been to two of their shows. The first one was of the best shows I've ever been to, but the most recent one I went to sucked. It felt like they were performing a sampler of their discography. They only played 2-3 minutes of each song, didn't play The Past is a Grotesque Animal, and Kevin butchered at least 5 of his verses...

Hopefully their next show I see is better though. The guy has talent that rivals Bowie.

I do out of commitment, but they're not that great. Paralytic Stalks is the last one I really liked.

I thought lousy with sylvianbriar was great, but the last few have been a little hit and miss. I feel like if he didn't feel the need to come out with an album a year, he might be able to put together a solid project.

Really you think Apples in Stereo is better than of Montreal

people listened to of montreal after skeletal lamping?

False Priest was such a horrible album that I never listened to another one after it.

that one is like so bad it's good for me. It's so goofy, it almost comes around again. It took many listens to get to that point though. 'Our Riotous Defects' is hilarious to me

2prolific4me

can't keep up

>talent that rivals Bowie.

fantastic post