youtube.com/watch?v=nBal1492TvM
youtube.com/watch?v=n5WEU30Iods
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His musics alright tho

>tolerating or even liking the male singing voice as an 'instrument'

incorrect.

Unchillian detected

he makes good music I don't get the problem

why does everyone who dresses like him smoke really shitty weed and steal from everybody

Wow, dude where'd ya get that stinger from? 2013 when it was relevant?

Why are Mac Demarco fans so fucking obnoxious? His tunes are good but everyone who likes him is some useless stoner who thinks they're underground

Lol what

You do realize that this isn't Mac Demarco himself posting, right? You're not replying directly to the guy

He is a self proclaimed scumbag. He says it all the time, so all of his fans try to be scumbags.

You do realize that I'm just making fun of OP for posting the same joke that's been made for the past 4 years.

But I get it, (you) just turned 18 and thought you had something witty and original to say about DeMarco.

I'm not sure that actually realize that no-one ITT is actually Mac Demarco. There's no need to backpedal, I'm sure he'll sign your shoes someday.

Nothing he said made it sound like he thought it was actually Mac
see

tfw no tryhard and insecure indie gf

Male voics are better than female voices.

Reminder that the dude is like 5'5"

his act is just a more modern form of compensation for his stature

This is objectively and subjectively wrong

Nope. Female lead vocals are an instant drop.

It's ok, I knew him growing up and he was always the same goofy dude. Meh music, but he does have a great personality. Real nice dude IRL.

The fanbase is what gets me. I don't mind the music, but his underage fans are the worst.

wtf I hate mac demarco now

god damn is that stiller's wife? he can probably crawl inside her vag.

Reminder that short people generally have better personalities than tall people.

>manlets tell themselves this every night

*lights up a cig*

jej

Mac is one of the best musicians out there today. His fan base doesn't seem that cool, but that doesn't effect his music. Some of the people ITT are much edgier and shittier than his fans.

>effect

>dude I'm actually pretty talented but I make shitty music anyways!!!!!!! LMAO

I'm a useless stoner and drunkard, but there is definitely something wrong with Mac fanbase, just like the Undertale one desu, if that makes sense.
When I saw him during the 2 tour, it was in a small packed boat, and the music and whole vibe were great, most people were dancing and the band felt at ease doing dumb shit and were more or less improvising. I talked a bit with Mac and his band at the end of the show, and even though I was autistic and awkward as fuck, it was cool.
For the Salad Days tour tho, it was in one of the biggest hall from where I lived, and it was also packed, but wasn't the same. Some normies tried to take selfies with Mac on stage and there wasn't that carefree attitude propagating across the room like 2 years before. Only their new guitarist talked with random people outside the hall, because he was younger and less experienced than the others I guess.
He became more mainstream, and becoming more mainstream means having more dumb/normie fans. Maybe his new album has a sad tone because he doesn't enjoy his public image and touring as much as before.

does anybody understand that he hates the image?

noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/mac-demarco-interview-2017-this-old-dog

this guy knows

This happened to Tame Impala as well.

i could give a shit about his image. he amkes the sittiest music imaginable

Get out with your pleb tier taste.

Guess again fag

i went to a show on the another one tour, he seemed really full of energy and had a generally very charismatic presence. People were a bit stiff but what can ya do
Whats the deal with mac demarco fans and asian gfs though

I was listening to his music for the first time in over a year and remembers he's one of the best vocalists of our times

completely angelic voice fooled by these memes

He certainly has more energy than my depressed 24 years-old ass.
I just saw that he ended his Another One tour somewhere on the Reeperbahn in Hamburg, like the worst degenerates.
But desu maybe he has bipolar disorder, for real, and maybe he starts to feel bad about his fame when he is in a depressive phase senpai.

most famous people are of short stature

Pretty good artist. Overly reliant on the same stylistic features, but his talent as a songwriter makes up for it.

Many female singers sound very similar if not identical to me. Really activates my almonds desu.

Honestly why is this dude such a big deal? His music is good, but there's 10,000 other dudes out there who make music just like his.

Last night I had a dream I was one of those cringy teenagers that dressed like mac demarco and skated, except that I had no control over it and I didn't want to

true story

Name 542

just goof around on soundcloud or youtube and you'll find tons of DIY indie bedroom chill rock just like Mac's

Julianne Hills
Annemarie Risko
Alvera Halliburton
Frederic Peak
Jan Bolden
Fumiko Callery
Tarah Gaitan
Elisabeth Herrod
Loreta Hazley
Deonna Engman
Tod Mcdonnell
Shannon Labar
Julio Smith
Linwood Stucky
Zenia Scheerer
Kenyetta Obey
Brittanie Dibenedetto
Otelia Echeverria
Malisa Reith
Lora Beverly
Marisa Gaynor
Natalia Abril
Charlotte In
Shalon Thill
Clark Homer
Soraya Mclaughlin
Kerrie Amann
Gavin Foston
Rosina Crisman
Terrie Tedrow
Araceli Shadduck
Queenie Murry
Martin Boley
Laraine Akey
Bret Lockley
Albertha Helget
May Dafoe
Roberto Bowman
Ardelle Tillson
Jerica Karl
Yi Griffiths
Jaimie Styron
Kymberly Nally
Eddy Crosbie
Aline Czarnecki
Renna Wurster
Domenica Pier
Amiee Hilts
Elaine Reagan
Aurea Heckstall
Dwayne Phillis
Rossie Stripling
Elnora Thomsen
Merri Berta
Nicolas Tuft
Cleopatra Steverson
Rodolfo Halfacre
Marchelle Kellog
Hassie Magallanes
Hedy Mell
Otilia Currence
Reiko Richardson
Grover Ding
Sharell Oland
Heather Zaragoza
Tamra Glennon
Coletta Roder
Tresa Rago
Vena Guy
Regena Obanion
Dedra Schuler
Glinda Hash
Monique Peoples
May Castle
Lorena Boateng
Alisa Lasher
Stanley Monzon
Marcy Lindholm
Lynelle Viveros
Marry Piersall
Phylicia Leary
Tessa Filippelli
Ilse Houde
Moises Nygard
Niesha Bridges
Ingrid Zahler
Jesica Diller
Wyatt Benham
Lakeisha Pacheo
Yuri Royall
Geraldine Olivera
Latrice Sison
Chantal Cunningham
Annalisa Loadholt
Micheal Eisenmann
Andres Chilcott

that describes his fans more than him to be honest

top kek
i appreciate the effort you put into this user

youtube.com/watch?v=nBal1492TvM

>all those mad macdrones in the comments

because pretty much everything is just a fad and and a fashion accessory

is all about traction within the culture. it's how all trends work. mac has a brand now, an identity that people identify themselves with.

youtube.com/watch?v=n5WEU30Iods

>tfw heavily considering going to his house
Saying hi would be nice, plus I'd like to give him $20 for pirating Another One.

what kind of fucking chump would do that?

Visit his house or give him $20?

Why not just fucking buy it?

real nibba shit

He moved to california buddy

Most of his music is boring as hell and totally uninspired. Plus it for the most part all sounds the same. He's written some good songs but as a whole his body of work leaves a lot to be desired.

His fan base is annoying as fuck though and I find his persona to be pretty insufferable, because it seems so manufactured despite it trying to come off as genuine

IDK man. I already have it, and he'd probably get very little of that $20 if I bought it.

For real though? That's a shame, I would have liked to meet the guy.

Yes

tfw I used to dress like this before DeMarco made it a meme

Still dress like it idgaf

kek
autismo

>Not 542
D I S C A R D E D

that just means you're a fucking faggot

Probably but eventually the meme will die

I think

None of those are even real musicians tho.

Nice try fgt.

One of the worst musicians of the 2010s

D U D E T A P E W A R P L M A O

U

D

E

T

A

P

E

W

A