WWYD Brutal Edition. Reply Gets Reply

WWYD Brutal Edition. Reply Gets Reply.

I want her on her knees taking my cock out then slobbing all over it

I'd rip that dress down so her fat tits drop out. I'd force her to keep recording as I tittyfucked her hard with my cock.then I'd bend her over and pull that slutty dress up and ram my cock into her asshole until she cried. I'd go faster and faster while she begged me to stop until I got sick of it and started choking her, calling her my fat little cow slut until she finally passes out. Then I'll cum on her face and upload the video to her Facebook inviting all her friends to come fuck her while she's passed out covered in my cum.
WWYD To this slut?

Take her tits out and make her wrap them around my hard wet cock, from her mouth. Then continue until her tits rubbing on my cock smells like sweat and pre cum

my sister

fucking destroy

id love to watch her get fucked good by a stranger

Push her on her knees with my cock already hard. As she assumes her position, my throbbing full, erection, is in her face and she coaxed her lips around it. Then I push her head down deep to gag and taste my salty pre cum. She lifts her head back and my cock is ready to fuck. I throw her on your bed and fuck her moist pussy unprotected until I cum in her and her tits

Oh my god suck my cock bitch and I'll cum on your face and tits

id love to see you make her your slut

I just want her worshipping my cock and being my fuck toy. I love blonde pussy I would fuck her so much

Please tell me theres nudes?

whats your kik? I'd love to show you more

i wish

Open had slap her across the cheek so hard that her hat gets knocked off then grab a fist full of her hair and force her to her knees then shove my cock in her throat before she can react as tears roll down her face.
What would you do to this tomboy slut?

My gf (in the back) is currently having a PJ party with this girl.. wwyd

I'd love to hear what else youd do. whats your kik

anymore with her hair like that would face down violatte

any not so zoomed in for degrading?

how bout dis

jantos23

whats your kik ill dump a bunch

>1457364416680.jpg
megabr4zil, id do some grade A degrading shit to her as well

who dis bitch? snap?

messaged

she from Rutgers?

nope

I would have consensual, passionate sexual intercourse with her in the missionary position, solely for the purpose of the proliferation of the species

flcoastjake

Anal rape her in front of her dad who's tied to a chair. Once i've pounded her bleeding ass hole long enough Ill pull out and cum on her face. Id then make her crawl to her dad on suck his cock until he came in her mouth.
What about her?

>724298931
Disgusting. Are you even human?

I bet she's a real fucking cunt isn't she? I'd like to rearrange her bitch face. I'd grab a handful of those big tits and slam her back into the wall. The disgusted look she gives me just pisses me off more so I grab her by the throat as I give her a solid punch to the nose, breaking it and bouncing the back of her head off the wall. While she's dazed I rip that shirt down and expose her massive tits. She tries to get away but Ill knee her hard over and over in her cunt until she drops to her knees. I'll take out my hard cock and wrap her huge tits around it and start pumping away while I pull her hair back and spit on her ugly broken face. I'd call her an ugly cumbucket while I pissed in between her tits splashing her face and making her puke from a combination of disgust and pain. I spin her around and press her face into the mess she made on the floor like a dog while I force my cock into her asshole, mashing her broken nose harder into the floor the more she screamed in pain. I'd fuck her ass hard until her anal ring rips and then pull out and cum all over her broken face and bleeding asshole reminding her what an ugly cunt she is.

Hurt this bitchy wannabe bad girl
R4r

Her ass for reference

I'd face fuck her repeatedly until she vomits up my cum. I'd then make her lick the cum vomit of the floor, as she's licking I'd fuck her from behind and shove her face in the cum.

wwyd to denise

reply for reply

Damn thats fresh oc more

wwyd to these cuties?
reply for reply

im pretty sure we'd all run train on this bitch together. Esp in that outfit.

wwyd

want to get a few guys and run a train on middle

i would DEFINITELY have sex with her. no doubt about it.

tell me what you would do

wwyd to these asians?

take turns throatfucking her, before ripping off that flimsy top and abusing her tiny tits

would waifu user! missed what thread you posted more of her in can you dump more with her hair down in front? love long hair!

more righty plz

MOAAAARRRRR

wwyd?

how else would you abuse her?

i'd punch her in her big fucking nose, slap my dick between her eyes that are too far apart and shave those ugly ass bangs off with clippers. Then ass rape her her til my dick is covered with her shit before shoving it down her throat til I blew all over her fugly face

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you.................,,,,.......

bloop

id like to inseminate righty any good pics of ehr with her hair down like that?

love right in jeans would tie to bed for violating.

she'd look good in a gangbang -- would love to tie her up, get a few strangers from craigslist, and pump that tight slit full of cum

o i want to through her ona bed and fuck her tits hard wile i choke her and finger her pussy with my other hand

wwyd to her?

some more

On Christmas morning I'd strip her naked and choke her from behind while I fucked her ass. I'd make her beg to have her family stand around and watch. As I cum I'd pull it out and shove it right up her cunt.

would you do anything to the tighter asshole?

bend her over that fountain and fuck her while i push her head in and out of the water.

I'd also make her quack like a duck.

holy fuck yes both are amazing!

Nothing really matters,
Anyone can see,
Nothing really matters,
Nothing really matters to me.

Any way the wind blows.

that right needs the D user! plz continue

drink a six pack, take a couple of the empty bottles and shove them up her holes fat-end first

I'd force this fat cow on her hands and knees and force candy canes in her asshole while I make her whole family gather round in Christmas morning to watch me use their fat slut. I'd throat fuck her as hard as I could, my pelvis hitting her so hard it breaks those dumb glasses and busts her nose. Then I'd take the candy canes out of her ass and make her suck each one while the men in her family jerk off on her fat tits while I fill her already gaping asshole with my cock. I'd cum inside this fat pigs ass and leave her there like the ugly slam pig she is.

Any more for this butterface bitch?

anymore of her in glasses to aim at ?

would love to see that

mother of god anymore righty with her hair down?

lefty is amazing in shorts anymore of her from this ? that body hnggggggggg

Anal rape her while choking her to the point she passes out. Then I'd slap her awake, and shove my cock down her throat. I'd continue to face fuck her while I choke her more with my hands. I'd slap her ass until it bruises, and then fuck her ass again until I fill her asshole with my cum.

and I'd love to see her on her knees working my cock with that mouth

a lot actually
tell me if you want more

fuck yea would jizz all over those glasses

holy fuck is there more from when she had long hair. she is made for rapiung

that righty needs the D in every hole

some more

Is this rocky point?

First grab that nipple piercing and stretch it as much as I can before ripping it out completely. Then fuck her cunt while I force her to suck her own bleeding tit. I want to hate fuck her while I punch her in the face as hard as I can over and over breaking that slut lip piercing and knocking some teeth down her throat before I cum inside her.

Don't be easy with her
Fuck her ugly ass up

fuck yea thanks user love that middle

middle has a cup of semen!

love her with long hair she just gets hotter

muh dik for more righty

oh god yes