Wwyd Thread Continued

Wwyd Thread Continued

awww yessssss. Bring back the dude that wanted to share more of his wife.

Pic related, its his whore wife with a big nose that loves being a slut.

shoot her in the head for being a degenerate

Gf

ill throw up this one.
moar if wanted.

o damn yes pls

I would fuck her, and domesticate her with my dick into being fucking normal.

I'll fuck her stupid

Anyone like innocent looking girls?

make her wear shoes without socks, then after a few days make her put her feet in my face so i can inhale their order while i jack off

Nudes?

YES. Gimme moar of this fine looking fuckdoll.

wwyd to this cum guzzler, shes a bisexual degenerate

I'd comb the living fuck out of her hair

more of left please

wwyd for more

one on the right is a 10

more more more she is hot

Reproduce with our superior genes

I would take her to a seedy motel on a Friday night and fuck her all weekend, pausing only to take naps and order pizza.

Id take her to get her ears gauges and her lips pierced cause we're still young but those kinda things can be removed

Sorry I wouldn't let you get tattoos you stupid fuckin cunt, you wouldn't fuckin believe in covrrrd in them ya goddamn bitch I hope you die

wwyd?

Send lefty to a mental hospital. Kill righty because there is no hope for her.

Continue?

any feet pics?

I would put some sunscreen on this bitch and then suggest that she get some plastic surgery for her face.

anyone digg?

Wwyd?

doggy style with left, cowgirl with right

more please

D_girl is here to give all you punk ass bitches the business.

d_gurl is the new queen of B you fucking faggots. god tier trap stream.

she is dually attractive and skillful at all things gaming related.

>inb4 spam
>inb4 stop being a cuck

www twitch com/D_girl

Continue?

Stalk her online for awhile, find out where she lives, and wait until I can get her alone. At the right moment, I strike, tying her up and gagging her before I rape the living shit out of her, giving her a nice creampie in the process. I then take pics of course and post them all on Sup Forums.

On an unrelated note, what is this girl's name?

60% sure it's Alexis. Might be Alex or Alexa though.

>Shitememory.png

less clothing?

Wwyd

really sexy pls

yay or nay?

yaaaay fapping to her now keep going

left is not quite as hot, so she'll be easier to fuck. i date her for awhile, and she tells her hot friend about it, describing my immense sexual prowess in detail. her friend gets jealous of course, all girls want what other girls have. she comes onto me, and i fuck her as well. i keep fucking both at the same time until girl one, lefty, finds out and shit hits the fan.

more pics?

Wwyd?

wwyd?

Replies for replies.

No more of them together, but plenty of both solo. Which would you rather?

you got to do better then a face pic for a dirty wwyd

right please

come up behind her and run my hands up her sexy body caressing her tits through her cute bra she can feel my hard cock poking her in then ass so she reaches back and staarts stroking it

I usually save the good ones until afterward, but I think I can make an exception.

Happy to oblige.

well id jerk my big cock to her then stop just b4 i came and ask for another pic

titty fuck her, film it with that phone phone and send the video to all her contacts.

id love to blow a load on her face

Come on.

This is a give and take relationship.

And I feel like I do all the giving.

thanks man, she looks like a dirty bitch who'd be awesome in bed. approximately what is her age and height?

would gag her cute litlte face

please continue

wwyd? got nudes.

would rip off her tank top and firmly grope her litle tits till she was starting to get to comfortabble then pull her shorts off and rub her wet pussy quite roughly untill its gushing juice

pic for response

Not sure of either tbh.

Age, id estimate 21. Might be older, but she looks young enough.

As for height, I'd guess standard 5'9".

mmf titty fucking her wile another dude fucks her pussy

That ass needs exploring.

pull that dress down, exposing her big tits before i proceed to motorboat the shit out of them.

go on

you can do better ... id take her in the back seat have her straddle me slide her shirt up over her head and expose her tits and suck on her nipples

That would be so hot.

For your girl, I'd like to take her out on a normal date and show her a stellar evening. Dinner, walk by a lake, then a sappy romance movie. However, while we're in the theatres watching the movie, I'd slip a hand into her pants and finger fuck her, holding her throat so she couldn't protest. Then when I get her really wet I'd pull out my fingers and rub them all over my cock. While in a state of confusion and arousal, I'd grab her by the back of the head and force her to take my cock right to the back of her throat. Then I'd fuck her until she swallowed my load. Zip up and I'd continue o n as if nothing had happened.

You earned this.

Please continue.

wwyd?

wwyd?

Wwyd?

no thanks jesus

damn those flowers!

Tell me about it.

I'd fuck her ass until she bleeds. Then I'll make her suck me off, and when I'm about to cum, I'll force me cock all the way down her throat and make her choke on my cum.

wwyd??