Immigration

Which country should I move to?

syria

somalia

I want to move to a country with good economy and jobs.

Canada
next year I will move to there

iraq

Which city?

Will you assimilate? Are you going to identify as a member of the country you are moving to? Will you truly make it your home, and leave your homeland (mainly its culture) behind?

Idk, mate. I just want a job that pays well.

what culture

>Good economy

Well don't bother coming here, things are getting shittier.

How so?

That's all fine and dandy. But, if you're going to take a job in some foreign country, a job that will better your life, you owe it to that country to be loyal.

There is nothing wrong with immigration, but problems come when immigrants refuse to make the culture and customs of that country their own.

What the hell do you think I'll do in Canada?
I'm not going to steal, rape, bomb, harrass.
Chill, I'm not a criminal.

Oh, boy! When you arrive to here please do a hello to us so we can say a welcome to you!

every thing has to be rebuild in syria

>Will you assimilate?
Of course he won't. Once a monkey, always a monkey. One of our main poetry pieces is about a guy complaining that everything outside is not the same as in Brazil.

>Are you going to identify as a member of the country you are moving to?
Of course he won't. Who would want identify himself as a fucking canadian?

>Will you truly make it your home, and leave your homeland (mainly its culture) behind?
Of course he won't. Don't you get it already? The immigration thing is a meme. No one will ever really immigrate. After 2-3 generations maybe, maybe the people will adopt the canadian way of life, but 1st generations and even 2nd will never live the way you do.

And when Canada goes to shit for some reason, if Brazil is somehow a better option he will go back and never call you back.

Perhaps Toronto or Vancouver. Montreal and Quebec isn't a choice since I need to be a french speaker...

Yes I will, thank canidianbro :)

~le dank monkey maymay~

kys

Shut up. Stop going out, bringing your third worldness outside and making us look bad.

No.

japan. they need young brazilian working men to mke up for their octogenarian oversupply

I met a Brazilian chick in my town. She just moved here from last year. I was telling her how Brazil is so much better than Canada and she fell for it kek.

this. Canadians are like paper. The only ones with culture are Quebecois.

argentina

That's so cruel of you. Most of foreigners in Japan end up having a unstable shitty life. It's definitely not a country for foreigners unless they're fluent in Japanese and have good connections here.

I would say some western country would be a better choice for OP. Maybe Canada.

Piss off breeder.

I'm from quebec and I've met lots of brazilians here and they were very nice people :). latinos in general are bro-tier

t. david marchamp