Is listening to Radiohead while on shrooms a good idea Sup Forums...

Is listening to Radiohead while on shrooms a good idea Sup Forums? What other bands/musicans have music that go good with shrooms or LSD?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pbr3tXMTd6E
youtube.com/watch?v=xDwGAJ4FnA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You might find that you really have no interest in listening to music on a shrooms trip, or at least parts of the trip. In general though I would say just listen to whatever your favorite music normally is, as long as it isn't too dark/angry sounding.

Tame Impala

i tried to drop acid while listening to music and all i could focus on was breathing desu
like i thought if i wasn't directly controlling my breathing it just wouldnt happen

I had a great time with tool which is a bit dark/angry

SUN ARAW
Boards of Canada

LSD distorts sounds too much for me

With sun araw, the moving pitch + the tribal vibe + the audio hallucinations made the songs greater, I felt like I was in some Las Vegas Parano scene

What happens if you listen to something black metal on acid?

And listening to things like EPROM - Center of the sun or OPN - Sticky Drama were the worst sensations ever

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pbr3tXMTd6E

You'll probably beat one of your friends to death after mistaking him for a goblin or something

Sigur Rós

Either that or you'll turn that shit off because it's gonna scare the shit outta you

Boards of Canada is incredible when tripping.

Weird, I felt the opposite. Every time I was on shrooms literally the only thing I wanted to do was listen to music. I got frustrated when my friends were talking to me.
I didn't find it as interesting as some electronic music. But black metal has always been a sober genre for me. Even on weed I'm not into it. But it's all I listen to sober.

word about music being the only thing you want to do on shrooms. First time I did them was with a couple of friends and all I wanted to do was sink into the shag rug I was lying on while listening to music.
Any time one of my friends spoke it sounded too loud and out of place, like they were interrupting. When center of the world came on is when I officially checked out of reality lol.

enjoy

Just FYI that's WAR ANUS backwards

Is there any way to do shrooms and feel less nauseous? Whenever I do it I don't feel nauseous at all but my friend gets crazy sick

So the real question is what happens if you take both shrooms and acid on the same night?

Smoke weed, don't drink, don't do them on an empty stomach.

The first song is amazing while tripping.
I'd also suggest Strawberry Jam for acid, or really any animal collective.

i love dark stuff when i am tripping. i watched all of stranger things on an intense acid trip, watched animal collective's oddsac twice on two different acid trips.

it's fun experiencing the bare bones of my psyche and my natural reactions. i can sit outside myself and kind of pick at my own brain and see why i am reacting the way i am.

put them in a smoothie and blend it.
also

It's just like taking a LOT of acid.

Never tried psychs but I feel like listening to this while tripping on Shrooms would be fucking crazy, especially the last half of witchfinder. Other than that my go to music for tripping would be Boards of Canada.

>dark stuff
>stranger things
Wow so dark

that's pretty cool. My mental can't handle it at all. Anything dark or angry will send me spiraling into loops and shit.

So exactly the same as taking 2 or 3 tabs?

Psychedelics allow your conscious and sub-conscious to interact. If you felt like your friend was interrupting you just for talking you should work on your self or your relationship.

come on dude, remember when barb died?! That was so dark, come on!

It was more like I was bugging out a bit and the music sort of calmed my racing mind. When someone spoke it interrupted the flow and caused my mind to start darting around and stuff. I see what you're saying though.

I read about some experienced guy who listened to early era SPK on a lone acid trip which fucked him up hard for a very long time... very individual of course what kind of music you can and can't listen to but I would not recommend SPK lol

youtube.com/watch?v=xDwGAJ4FnA8

The best song I ever listened to on acid was Purple Rain

i thought you were supposed to fast before doing them

yea if you want them to kick in quicker. If you eat you'll still get the same effects you'll just have to wait a bit longer.