Last thing you saw before you died

Last thing you saw before you died

Like died in a video game?

When I was like 3 or 4 I remember having vivid memories that I had a previous life and was killed by a snake bite, so I assume it was a snake.

Don't know how my imagination thought that one up, I had a backstory and everything but ended up forgetting it. Kids brains are weird.

That wasn't your imagination...

Who knows. Might be passed life, but most likely I saw something in a movie. Who knows. Still kind of traumatic.

Are you afraid of snakes?

It could be deja by in your current life

Extremely lol

I freak out and jump out of the way anytime I'm walking and suddenly see a stick on the ground thinking it's a snake

This is probably what you saw

Nice try. I force myself to look at pictures of snakes online to try to quell my fear.

But yeah probably.

Anyway did you see anything before you "died" or was this supposed to be a shitpost thread?

If i was dead I wouldn't be here posting

whats this girls name? i forgot, had a bookmark to her subreddit but deleted it. wanna say Katie? can somebody sauce me up

fucking found it on my own, nobody helped me but have the sauce anyway

KateeOwen

I knew you had it in you

>mfw my face when

Around the same age I remember having vivid memories of being in a pistol duel. This must have been around 1700-1800's time period because I remember being dressed in clothes of that period. I remember that I shot first but deliberately missed, shooting into the air, whilst my opponent took aim and delivered a fatal shot. As I lay dying I regretted showing him mercy. Then...darkness.

Weird

silhouetes. i had lost enough blood that my vision was gone

At 4 I dreamt of a large boat and seeing a beach with sleeping bodies and freworks before going into darkness. I know what my previous life was :l

gotcha

Your mom's ass crack, dropping toward me at high speed.

What was

fuck!