Lately been having sex dreams about my gfs mom. She's pretty hot but I kinda feel guilty...

Lately been having sex dreams about my gfs mom. She's pretty hot but I kinda feel guilty. I wake up so horny that I have to fap to the idea of her sucking my cock.. Is this normal b? Anyone have similar dreams/fantasies about older women or men?

bump

I've had one with my gf's mom and sister. It's become a problem for me actually

well to reiterate it is something I struggle with and has become a fetish for me. I've spied on them many times

youve had dreams about them or hooked up with them? how have u spied on them?

dreams/spied, never hooked up, hidden cams

thats hot man what I would give for that type of access, my gf has a hot older sister too.. been so curious what she looks like naked, where did u put the cams? what did they do in the vids? what was it like watching them?

bump

honestly man don't do it. I feel like because I've posted it on here, including stolen pics, that it could come back to haunt me. It's also become to the point that I want to do it, but I fight myself because it's wrong, amongst other reasons (I.E. getting in trouble).

probably 404 soon, but seriously consider what I'm saying. I know it's not the popular opinion of Sup Forums.

fair enough, but u didn't answer my questions?

bathroom, showered (normal bathroom things). Initially it was amazingly hot, but now it's a passing thing that makes me feel bad mostly.

how often do you watch them? did they shave their pussies or anything? what did they do in bathroom?

A lot. Like every couple days because I've made it to that point. Nope, didn't shave they are both completely shaven, cam was in the shower or out of the shower, so basically towel off, lotion up, shower, brush teeth, etc.

fuck thats hot man i dont blame u for watching that much.. how did they look compared to your gf? did they take any dumps on cam?

bump

In high school I wanted to fuck my chem theacher. She was fucking hot abd nearly 50 at that time.

Itt, op dreams about his mom, "girlfriend" is his hand

did u make a move?

bumpP

don't feel guilty, older women are the best in bed. Their pussy is insane, they know how to move their bodies, and they rarely make you wear a condom or pull out.

I fucked my friends mom at 16 and I've been fucking older women on the down low for years now. Even now if I date a chick my age, I still fuck older women on the side.

I'd fuck my own mom if given the opportunity.

Your shit is normal. Lot of guys find themselves in a similar train of thought.

that sounds awesome. how you usually meet them and pick them up? are they usually cheating on husbands?

bump

Story pls, that is my fetish