Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Jante
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

mostly yeah but people often forget a lot of america is rural
so i would put ignorant in the american case too
and american assume everyone speak english so
both are right too

Europe has better education in general so I wouldn't call it arrogance.

Why do americans confuse arrogance with peremptoriness

Proving my point. It doesn't just have to do with education, but the average european attitude of being snooty

Only because we have states like California(average IQ 10 points above retardation) bringing down the average.

Honestly you win in both those championships; if anything, you _pretend_ to be more ignorant than you actually are to justify your arrogance, at times.

oh don't worry m8 you're plenty arrogant as well

But our arrogance is justified.

yuros are far more ignorant and far more arrogant than Americans in my experience
I don't know who made up the American = ignorant meme because yuros are way dumber

*Estonia has better education
Western European """""education""""' is absolutely terrible, you have have far surpassed them recently
Pommie teachers at school said that NZ school standards at for advanced levels are way higher than UK advanced levels

Name me a european country that has ever had such a global influence economically, culturally, or militarily as america has today

England? France? Germany?

There are none
No European power apart from Russia has ever ruled over other civilised peoples on a large scale
The only nation that even remotely comes close to America's global influence was Russia in the cold war

I am literally bewildered by your stupidity. I feel like I am watching a child eating a hammer

england ruled over poos and niggers
France ruled over niggers and gooks
Germany ruled over niggers and new guineans
Americans rule over English French Germans Japanese Italians Spanish Scandinavians etc

Really? England ill give you but the rest, on a global scale, have no real influence in those terms. The only reason the English language is so relevant is because of America btw

Russia isn't wholly European
You were up to recently the second most powerful and influential nation on the planet
However you must admit that Britain France and Germany never ruled over civilised people for ling periods of time like Russians did and Americans do, English French and Germans only ruled over primitive peoples

The 20th century, tho.

England only ruled poos and niggers and tiny populations of whites like kiwis
They couldn't keep a hold of their only significant white colony, America
Britain was never a true superpower
America is the only country in history to exert dominating power and influence over the entire planet, and Russia was the only country able to rival America in history

?
elaborate

When the 20th century started UK was, technically, what the US is today. a big name who doesn't set all the rules anymore but still imposes, and France/Germany/Russia (belive it or not) were the big players France had the best colleges and shit, Germany the smartest people and Russia the fastest growing economy in Europe, without wwi Russia would surpass all the Europe in railroads and its technology and having railroads was the shit by the time.
I hope you understood what i meant

I see what you mean, but the difference was, is that UK was most imposing, France had best college system, Germany had the most innovation, and Russia was the fastest growing,
however nowdays America is the most imposing by several leagues, America has the most innovation, America has the best college system
America literally is a superpower above all superpowers
The number 1 power used to be shared by UK France Germany and Russia
Nowdays America is undisputably the number 1 power, nobody argues with this
There are discussions on Sup Forums all the time about whether Uk or France or Russia or Germany was the greatest power back in the day, but nobody argues who is the most powerful country by several leagues today

It think saying today is a little overkill, may i say, China is too powerful and the Saudi control too much petrol to let the US act like they want, until now we didn't have anything that caused any major problem but it's just a matter of time. If you wanna test this compare the petrol price in the day before and after the US vote against saudi in any UN Bullshit

USA would crush arabia overnight if they stopped the oil trade with them, they only trade with arabia so USA can exert power over the middle east
China has no power, I can tell you this because I live in a nation near them
USA could send china back to the stone age by banning trade with them, China's economy would collapse
The only reason USA trades with China is for cheap stuff
Sup Forums seriously underestimates the power of the USA, they play geopolitical games and nobody here sees it
Saudi and China have zero power over USA, they are beholden to USA

Europe: Lemmings

>Americans rule over English French Germans Japanese Italians Spanish Scandinavians etc
You're actually correct, I'm literally in chains right now and all th countries you mentioned pay tribute to the US government. Don't forget to spread the word, people will appreciate your intelligence.

u mad that Europe is a sissy bitch for America?
If you did something that Uncle Sam didn't like, your country would get steamrolled

Wtf I thought only 8ch aspies worshipped that fucking edgy Sup Forums roleplaying mong

USA: Generally ignorant, arrogant, insufferable, obnoxious.

I think you're mad your country's price-adjusted median disposable household income is about half that of my country's.

>China/Autralia/Russia/France/Germany could "steamroll" New Zealand, therefore New Zealand is China/Australia/Russia/France/Germany's "sissy bitch"
okay, got you

Yeah, m8 Estonian education is world class kek

Fucking Eastern Euros are deluded to the point of insanity
Eastern euro unis are not even in the top 300, your education is worthless kek. An American toilet paper is worth more than your uni diploma

The top unis are all American. The only worthwhile 'Euro' unis are UK ones, and some Swiss ones.

What the fuck is the deal with this NZ user who is constantly all over American cock? Proxy or teenage Sup Forumstard?

I agree with this

This guy gets it, I really get tired of people thinking China could destroy America in a trade war when the opposite is true.

>American designed ranking
>confusing quantity of research with quality of education
>not acknowledging the advantage of having English as your native language in an English speaking research community so you get cited for pretty basic shit all the time
>not acknowledging that research in Germany is carried out mostly at Max Planck institutes not universities, and therefore German universities are out at a systematic disadvantage

Why do you slobber over eurabian cock, Kek

NZ is an isolated humble dairy farming nation, we don't pretend to be powerful like yuros do in their delusional posts

Estonian school system>American school system
American uni system>Estonian uni system

you accuse me of being a Sup Forumstard but you post shit straight out of /leftypol/
I am an enviromentalist, not a rightwinger

why not both

>hurr durr whitey's fault
Yeah, ok, Mehmet go study at the state uni of Sarajevo because it's so superior to UK and US unis.

I actually went to Croatian primary and secondary school and they fill your head up as to why Croatian schools are world class while avoiding mentioning genocide caused by Croats during ww2 and the Yugo wars.

tell that to my uni teachers having to slow down for the whole class because american exchange students had high-school level

>Europe: Arrogant and ignorant
There you go.

I've alway noticed how on Sup Forums Norwegians have way more humility than most Europeans
How come the Norwegian attitude is so much different than lets say UK France and Germany who are arrogant twats

Richest and highest HDI in Europe.

They're pretty much non-discount Americans

Also, a lot of them fake yank accents and are total burgerboos

The easiest way to explain it would be en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Jante

But isn't it prevalent in all Scandinavian cunts?

So they don't have an inferiority complex like other Europeans because of their wealth and living standards?
Norwegians are based in my opinion
Just googled HDI and Norway has highest HDI in the entire world, and USA's HDI is way higher than UK's and France's, and is on par with Germany's

>nobody else has retarded groups holding back the national average

Yes, but in some more than others. It's a bigger part of culture here than it is in, Sweden for example.

Yeah, but UK is still the only non-shite Euro cunt

Like what kind of person would actually like living in Lichtenstein or Luxembourg or something. Sure, it's a bit richer and all but they don't even speak fucking English kek wtf

Yeah, I'm pretty sure another kind of law is taught in Sweden? Sharia maybe?

>Why do you slobber over eurabian cock, Kek
Go ahead, point out my posts which fit this description.

>but you post shit straight out of /leftypol/
Go ahead, point out my posts which fit this description.
Since you aren't self aware, I'll let you in on a poorly kept secret: only Sup Forumstards sperg out and kneejerk with "/leftypol/" as a defence mechanism. /leftypol/ isn't a board on Sup Forums, whereas Sup Forums is.

Reading this I can notice similarities between Jante law in Norway and social etiquette in New Zealand, as here we traditionally hated arrogant people who think they're better than other people
However this has changed in recent years because of mass immigration from UK, China, etc
NZ culture is much different from what it used to be

I'm voting NZ First, you better be voting One Nation

>One Nation
Why?

Middle class and above kiwis are the most arrogant people I've ever met. What you say is only true of poorer people/bogans and that is the same anywhere.

As I said, things have changed in recent years because of a cultural shift in NZ
Middle class kiwis didn't used to be arrogant tossers, they had to act humble like everyone else otherwise they would have been put in their place
Because of mass immigration kiwis are adopting the mentality of chinese and pommies, which is arrogant and alien to the traditional NZ ettiquette

Don't you want your nation to keep your based traditional ways and not fall into a globalist sino-pommie hellhole
your nation is changing
When I met aussies 10 years ago they were hilarious and had god tier humour
Nowdays aussies have stale humour that's no better than chavs

lmao
estonian education
are you even serious

german education is ok i guess
so you don't need to get defensive immediately
but still claims like "european education is better in general" are utterly ridiculous

t. diaspora

Seeing the shit Europeans think about America, I'd say they're somewhat ignorant.

>Europe has a better education in general
The US has better PISA scores than most of Europe including countries like France and Sweden.

I wonder how USA would score if nonwhites which make up half the country weren't counted

nonwhites are not americans or what's your point?

your scores would be way way higher if it wasn't for blacks, don't deny it

kek, why would i deny that. i thought you meant the opposite, that higher scores are due nonwhite immigrants
because that's brought up here all the time, too

The amount of blatantly false shit spouted on Sup Forums is unparalleled
Outside of Sup Forums there is absolutely noone who says that nonwhite immigration is increasing US intelligence, not even the most crazy antifa people believe that

yes