$13 for a matinee ticket? And you expect ME to be the janitor? Nah, fuck that. How about you clean up my shit...

$13 for a matinee ticket? And you expect ME to be the janitor? Nah, fuck that. How about you clean up my shit? Left this whopper of a mess at my local theater last night, fucking retards never saw it coming. I snuck a pizza in with me and wiped sauce all over the armrests of the chairs in my row, too. Fucking faggots. How dare they.

>tfw you tired of your gallon coke with half of it left so you just dump on the seat next to you

fucking faggot employees, wait until you see what i left in the bathroom

>retard normies screaming as their chairs fling them back and forth.
>i'm beating my meat like the fucking king of the earth.
>spot that hot redhead 3 aisles down.
>wait for the perfect trajectory and blast all over some nerds trying to impregnate that hottie.
>turn to my handler and tell her i want more candy. MORE CANDY MORE CANDY!!!!
>right as credits are rolling and everyone is leaving i see fear in peoples eyes as they walk out the theater.
>already stealth dropping a duece.

They banned me for life i don't care ben stiller movies suck.

>empty my colostomy bag in the cupholder
>rip the other arm rest clear off the chair

I am a bad man.

Is this the next step in our roleplaying threads? What happens to the crab legs after the movie? Truly kino.

I unironically dump all the leftover popcorn and kernels from my bag onto the floor at the end of the film. Not too big of a mess, but enough

No i pretend i'm retarded for free food and the occasional hand jobs(all on the man). This is my respite to the world. Only on Sup Forums can i reveal i am not truly retarded.

>buy a deluxe cannisters of theator marbles
>the countermonkey asks if I want butter on them
>of course
>throughout the film deposit butter soaked marbles into my anus
>after it finishes make sure I'm the first to top of the stairs
>shit all the slippery marbles down the stairs and laugh as the normies trip and fall
Fuck I payed 7 dollers for this ticket I'm getting my moneys worth faggot

I leave crinkled up skittles wrappers in the cup holder

Get on my level

If the concession staff is polite and the movie is a 7/10 or above, I don't leave a mess.

If the staff is rude in any way, or the movie is a 6/10 or below, I leave a gargantuan shit sty.

I don't give a fuck. Fight me.

sad part is that doesnt even look like just shit. its more like shit & old cum stains

>purposefully gorged myself on crab legs at the theater buffet before the screening so I could take a shit all over the bathroom floor

Varya is now a Goa'uld?

This thread is beyond pathetic

Lewd

>don't want that my mother discovers all my cum soaked tissues that smell like old rotten semen
>stuff them in my backpack
>also take with me 2 big bottles of coke
>buy nachos at the cinema and a big bucket of popcorn
>watch movie and stuff face with popcorn and drink some coke
>get out cum tissues and put them under the seat and between the seats
>pour leftover coke on the carpet and the seat
>throw the small popcorn bits on the ground/the seats
>after movie is done I go for a piss
>piss on everything, toilet paper, seats, walls, everywhere in the stall
>shit on top of toilet
>mfw some poor bastard can clean up after me

Sometimes I also cut open the seats with my small swiss army knife.

just cut it open and slowly rip stuff out

>go to cinema alone
>feet and armpits get all sweaty
>can't bare to look the stub collector in the eye
>make my way to my seat
>nothing but row after row after row of happy, attractive couples
>squeeze past a line of cute teenagers
>can hear them whisper to each other, probably about me
>trip over one of their legs
>smack my head on an armrest
>soda and popcorn goes everywhere
>basically full on crying at this stage
>eventually get to my seat
>can feel everyone staring at me
>distinctly hear someone say "how pathetic"
>pit in my stomach plummets
>feel a sharp jolt
>I'm lying in bed
>it was all a bad dream
>roll over and spoon my girlfriend
>she reaches around and gives my raging member a playful squeeze

Anyone else know this feel?

>tfw you used to work at the cinema, and you went into a session that just finished to clean it, and you see something like this in every row

Fuck that was the worst, I'm glad I don't clean cinemas anymore. James Bond movies were always the worst. In fact, pretty much any blockbuster, or big movie that's popular with the masses would end up with a trashed cinema.

I guess the people who have low IQs can't contain the concept of empathy within their capeshit-addled skulls

Clean my shit up you worthless fuck, you want to earn 7 dollars an hour?
Fucking work for it

If I don't finish my large coke and the movie is anything less than a personal 8/10, I'll usually just pour it onto the seat

When I go to a restaurant, I don't clear my own dishes off the table when I am done eating.

When I go to a movie, I don't clean up my trash when the movie is done.

If you want to charge restaurant prices, you are going to have to provide restaurant services.

If movies were like $3 for a ticket and gas station prices for food, I would gladly tidy up after myself.

But they're not, so fuck you.

I guess most of you in this thread are being funny, but I understood why people do stuff like that. Everyone's gotta know that cleaning anything, or jobs in the service industry aren't fun for people, so why do they go out of their way to make someone's day worse?

I don't work there anymore, but I still don't get it.. I try to be as considerate as possible in all areas of my life, which I guess is the difference between me and those other people..

I get this point, but also, no one is forcing you to eat food at the cinema. Why not just take your own snacks if you think the prices are so outrageous? Besides, do you think the people who work there have any control over the prices? Personally, I used to get embarassed when people would ask the prices of food and drink at the cinema, just because I had to charge them six dollars for a pack of maltesers, or 15 dollars for a popcorn and coke.

>..
>le I'm considerate
Clean up my mess, fag

Because I don't give a shit how hard you have to move your arms to clean my shit from the seats.
I think its funny to make these worthless cunts work for their pennys.

They don't like it?
Too bad because its your JOB.

I don't work there anymore, you british fuck

>everyone cleans up extremely easy food to spill in a dark, packed cinema like popcorn
>less janitorial staff hired

yay

No one is forcing you to eat a restaurant, either. But food is available and it is generally more expensive than a store. And taking your own snacks is not allowed. Sure, you can get away with it if you sneak smallish things in your pockets. But if you want a large soda and popcorn, or nachos, you aren't sneaking that shit in.

I don't give a fuck if employees have no control over prices. They chose the job. Deal with it. A McDonald's employee doesn't like dealing with shithead customers and putting burgers into a bag. But that is the job. So deal with it or shut the fuck up.

i understand what you mean, i just don't understand the thought process behind it.. Like I don't get why anyone would try and make someone's day worse when it's not necessary.

But keep it up champion, glad you feel cool because of it.

>literal REEEE TENDIES subhumans that live in filth see nothing wrong with creating more filth
I'm glad none of you will breed.

You are fucking disgusting. Why do that? I don't want to go to cinema anymore.

I'm not talking about cleaning up your mess dude, I'm talking about deliberately causing mess.

I never cared if I had to clean up popcorn that someone had spilled on the seat, or if a drink had spilled or something, hell i was fine with people not putting their rubbish in the bin. But it's the upturned buckets of popcorn, and the deliberate mess that used to annoy me.

Why are you trying to look for logic where it doesn't exist

Oh my God, FUCK you guys! i work at a cinema and I hate faggots like you! Don't you know that we have to stay after our shift ends to clean up bad messes? I'm too scared to bring up the idea of overtime pay to my manager so I'm not even getting paid to work late!

Boo hoo, grow some balls or wiggle like the worm you are

Maybe some part of me thinks that these people are just ignorant, rather than trolling me or being inconsiderate? Point taken though

>me on the left

There's literally nothing wrong with shitting up the theater

Because thats my job to make less lucky individuals suffer.

You cant even bring fucking water to the theater unless you buy it from them, it's only fair that they have to spend more on cleaning.

>pouring nacho molten cheese into the seats
real nasty shit

Does anyone else like leaving their scent in places? I rub my armpits all over cinema chairs on hot days. If the movie theater is quiet then Ill drop my panties and rub my ass crack on everything i can

>the guy who is "superior" to theatre employees probably pumps gas or works in a supermarket

if you were so superior you wouldn't scoff at paying 13 dollars for a ticket, you broke dumbass

I work as an accountant you unemployed schmock

So yeah I actually stand above these poorfucks who clean my shit.

>if it's quiet
Liar detected

Everyone knows you do the weirdest shit only when the movie is being super-loud, so nobody notices

r u a girl

How many times are you gonna make this fucking thread.

My brother always pisses in the theater rather than go to the restroom
He always sits in a middle seat toward the rear, as he piss he yells" Sorry, dropped my drink"

He always gets to the show early and takes a dump down the seat while the seat is up, usually on one of the side seating areas, someone either steps in the shit or finds it during the show, if they yell a lot, he leaves and asks for his money back, since some fucker is inside screaming about shit

He buys old, flip-phone old, cell phones at the flea and charges them up, sets the alarm to go off about an hour into the movie and tapes it under a seat, people laugh at first, he uses the phone ringer noise, then they get really pissed

Guy makes me laugh so hard, sometimes I almost shit my pants

We went to a middle of the day show, lots of old people, just as the "big plot twist" was about to be revealed, he yelled out what was about to happen

Always a lot of laughs with my brother

ya this is why I avoid theaters, its a public dumpster, the customers are shit, and the staff is shit, and since I live in america, i dont want to get shot either

>accountant has no social skills or knowledge or social norms..

I can actually believe that, but you dont sound smart enough to be an accountant. Nice try though!