Does anyone actually find this guy funny? I used to watch the Daily Show all the time but now its unwatchable...

Does anyone actually find this guy funny? I used to watch the Daily Show all the time but now its unwatchable. What is their ratings before and after Trevor Noah? Jeez.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/trevor-noah-daily-show-article-1.2647555
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying he got the job because he's funny

i try to keep an open mind. i like to go to both liberal and conservative news outlets. you get both sides of the story that. i watch his show and i can honestly tell you, he's such an unfunny cunt. i dont chuckle, not even a smile. it's like that overly friendly kid in class that you talk to because you have no one else to talk to, so you kinda forcibly chuckle at his shitty jokes.

idk but I stopped watching after Jon left. And funny enough, I've become less progressive. Thanks to this election.

OP here, i agree. Can anyone find their new ratings?

He single-handedly ruined the entire show! He's an unfunny cunt! Terrible....I want comedy, not biased news

I was just thinking about this guy today.

you're me, right?

He is charming and has a world view you don't get many other places. He is brilliant he speaks several languages and speed reads. It takes a strong understanding of subject matter in order to make a joke about it. Instead of playing off anger and fear he makes understanding the situation to understand his comedy. Not as good as Stewart or Oliver but great for millenials.

he's okay, but he's not Stewart or colbert, or even oliver.

i think theyre doing good. they got a new audience

He was actually pretty funny when he first started, but now all he does is bash on Trump and panders to SJW's

>south african hired to make fun of american politics
This wont end well.

look every one, trevor noah's here

Like a new doctor who at first you pine for the weekend old one. He grows on you as time goes on.

do his words make you upset, friend?

The thing I liked about the show wasn't even so much the comedy. I just liked Jon, he seemed like an honest genuine person. And that's what made the show for me. A good hearted person with good intentions, genuine and smart. Comedy was just him mocking the stupidity of the other side.

John Stewart even said he chose him because he was black not because he had any talent or was funny.

I always try to have an open mind when listening to a new comedian, but he is just so unfunny. I don't even know where I'm supposed to laugh.

>blacks ruined south africa
>then start coming to america

Yeah he's pretty good. You're probably just upset that he's not an ageing jew because it's the only type of comedy you're used to. Don't forget how long Stewart was doing comedy, this guy is still settling in by comparison.
The Africa jokes get me every time.

You probably graduated from college and started having to pay for shit. Most progressives become less progressive after they are responsible to pick up the tab on everybody else's "awesome" ideas.

Yeah he is awful. All he does is bitch about Trump and not even in a humorous way.

Tried to watch. not funny at all.

LOL Stewart is just another jewish shill in league with people like Soros to brainwash the public into willingly cucking themselves. That's all these libtard "comedy news" shows are about.

oliver > colbert
stewart >= colbert
oliver = stewart
noah

not really, I just wanna hear some new jokes

No man.
Trevor Noah is complete shit. I thout the daily show was pretty stupid before but it's gone full blown retarded. I mean holy shit. Not only is this guy not funny but he straight up hates white people. I honestly hope Trevor Noah died in a fire.

I work 50 hours a week in marketing and I'm as progressive as they come. I don't think your logic here adds up.

they shoulda got jessica williams shes pretty funny and attractive.

I liked the Daily Show. It was funny. The Colbert Report was funny. The Trevor Noah show isn't. Maybe I'm just out of touch with humor.

Daily show IS a 'news' comedy show, if you can't stand the comedians poking fun at the president, maybe the president should stop being so goddamn easy to ridicule

i haven't laughed once. should've given it to john oliver when they had the chance.

You probably don't make enough money where it places you in a high tax bracket then

Black guy virtue signaling

the late show with steven colbet isnt funny either. we all expected an hour long colbert report and we got steven colberts best leno impersonation.

Stewart was left but it was funny and worked, this cuck just sold out hard like a hack not in a funny just in a pathetic or desperate way but maybe all those liberals are like that it seems today with how much they cry and whine?

his timing is god awful

those are the worst
>"hahahahah, im from africa lmao"
>"lmao did i mention im from africa?"
>"hahaha, trump is such a poopie head. That's african for "poopie head". Because im african!!! hahahhahahahaha"
he could not beat that horse harder if it was black and he was a cop

>not as good as Oliver

who the fuck are you?

>trevor noah
>essentially the left's FOX news
>couldn't be funny even if he got paid
>has a different "world view" so thats why he got hired...aka he's a nigger

Don't worry, Jim Jefferies will probably replace him when his show gets better ratings

No. He's not funny. He's just a serious cunt.

....... marketing is exactly the field where you make the "awesome ideas" the business people have to pick up the tab on

I'm not the biggest fan of Trump, I just think he oversaturates the same jokes. The Halloween episode where the world ended because
"Trump won" was a pretty good episode

an interesting refreshing brand of humor, i can understand why some may not like him or miss stewart. he is definitely not like any other well known black comedian.

I actually read his book "born a crime" not too bad a read sounds, the guy has actually had a very interesting life and some parts of the book were funny as hell

That being said hes not a very funny comedian at all

Fuck speaking-of and about an over-rated comic

You would think. But surprisingly no, I was raised very conservative. I had to earn everything I wanted, except Christmas. And I've been paying bills for a while now.

Honestly, didn't give a shit about politics until one of my girlfriends introduced me to liberal ideas. And I didn't really get into politics until a while after we broke up but still had a strong progressive leaning. Don't like to take sides though. Still, don't even though I will say I have seen the red pilled side and understand it now.

Yet I still hold on to some progressive ideas. I'm registered as independent. I see good and bad on both sides.
I feel like once you label yourself and commit, your confirmation bias will grow as you continue down that road.

what a waste.

Only if the president is not black. Obviously.

Kike Central only hired him because they are forcing niggers in every genre of life, and because his mother is Jewish.

Jews are not the problem

How was your Hillary vote experience?

racist

if you liked the daily show you should watch samantha b and john oliver

same content but they dont have to waste a third of the show on an interview to make the budget worj

cuck

Shumer loves Putin. I think he is Russian.

It's difficult to compete on humor with the Monty Pythonesque farce that Trump and his motley crew are performing.

This guy is a perfectly acceptable comedian. His jokes are good. If you don't like him, you're probably racist.

Look at the network owners. They push diversity agenda, not merit. Truest of faggots in media. Fuck TV and their dying medium. Noah needs an ark and travel back to where he came from.

Jumping into this thread late, but I agree with OP. I tried to watch Trevor Noah but he's unwatchable. Comes off as fake and lacks insight.

I loved the show before yeah but it's /OK/ ~
Now it's just no where near what it used to be. Colbert is in a weird place as well rn. He had John on his show sometimes and it makes me miss his old show

I thought Noah's standup prior to the Daily Show was okay. And based on a long NPR interview, he seems like quite a smart guy. But I have never liked him on the Daily Show. I watched a few times, over the course of maybe a year, and just didn't find the episodes funny. Noah's jokes seem radically less intelligent, like geared toward typical 15 year olds, instead of Stewart's humor geared more toward university students. And his seemingly fake laugh increasingly grated on me.

I didn't watch Stewart that often, but it was generally amusing when I did. Stewart's occasional lapse into seriousness was sometimes (not always) offputting to me, but I at least found him funny when he was trying to be funny.

Secret information: White people have abandoned television.

If you are white and watch TV, you are a statistical outlier, and irrelevant.

The money is in the brownies. If you do not like it, so what? You're not the audience they're aiming for. You're a minority, nobody cares.

Is he funny? Let's ask a black person.

very convincing argument thank you lets all now cleanse the country together i am ready

I remember there being a bunch of tweets by him around the time of the announcement he would take over. It was just hyper left-wing race-baiting BS and I was aghast they would actually put him on the show. I didn't always agree with Jon, but he never came off as an overbearing asshole.

He always let guys like Chris Wallace have their say and gave them due diligence. Noah's just a fucking tool.

Yes

randomly started watching his act, after 5 minutes I just quit. Motherfucker kept talking about racism and how he isn't racist and how bad is racism and a ton of this new age hipster liberal shit most ameriturds talk today and he wasn't funny at all. It's a fucking disgrace and he is too hang up with the fact that he is a black dude.

He blows dogs for quarters.
Terrible comic. Him along with Seth Meyers are the worst show hosts.

Hate to say it but I agree.
I'm a millennial that watch it with my dad at breakfast and both find it funny.
Jon is miles better, tho

nope. he fucking sucks ass compared to stewart. and then he tries too hard, making people hate him more. then he pulls the racist shit

This sums it up pretty well, talking about his jokes.
nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/trevor-noah-daily-show-article-1.2647555

Pic related on how he's not funny.