Ask a man who gets off on his GF's past sexual experiences anything

Ask a man who gets off on his GF's past sexual experiences anything.

pic semi-related. She looks like dark haired girl. And she has been with girls and guys

what has she done that is hot?

those fake boobs doe

While on a school trip to NYC, in a hotel room, she fingered and kissed a "straight" girl while a third girl watched, masturbating with a hairbrush

thats hot, how did that come about? did anyone cum and what else did they do?

Apparently the third girl, Vanessa wanted to and my Gf agreed because she wanted to fuck the straight girl, Gaige. Gaige got uncomfortable, but she still allowed my GF to eat her out later when vanessa was out of the room.

How many guys has she fucked?

What was her most traumatic sexual experience?

How many women have you fucked?

Has she ever cheated on you?

She has fucked 6 guys i know of. she was in a relation ship with another guy for 3 of them.

Most traumatic? she is really kind of trauma free except for daddy issues and almost losing her virginity to her brother (willingly)

i have fucked 2 women. her and her mother (separate times, though she insisted on listening in)

cheated? once yes.

she insisted that she listen to you fuck her mother? how did that hook up? tell story of her hooking up with any other girls

did she make Gaige cum? how was it eating her out?

Her mother, Jeanne, is a 41 year old milf who has had horrible luck with men. She is a nympho, but all she can get is small dicked guys who shoot to quickly. She recently decided to stop trying to find anyone, and she didn't have sex for a year.

I told my GF i wanted to fuck her mother, and she was pretty accepting. in fact, she was turned on by the thought. At first she joked around saying we should hook up. then she wanted us to. She encouraged me to make a pass at her, but my GF needed to be in the other room or i needed to get proof.

I hang out with her mother a lot, and one night she was kinda drunk, and whenever she is drunk, she tends to babble about her issues. One of her issues is that she thinks she is not very attractive. "average looking" is the way she said it. I told her that some people find her attractive, and she asked me who. I confessed that i found her attractive, even managed to slip in a "i'd do you". She kind of looked surprised, but avoided the subject the rest of the night.

do you guys live out in the country and or a trailer park?

CONT.

A few days later, GF and her mother are talking in the car, and her mother tells her what happened. GF laughs and says that she should go for it and end her dry spell. After some convincing, her mother agreed and contacted me (didn't find out about their talk until after). Gf helped set the time and made sure she hid in our storage room until she could hear us) After her mom left, GF sucked my dick.

green text how the fuck went down?

She did end up making Gaige cum. Not her first time, but first with a woman. She felt really guilty after, and denied all involvement later. This was the first sexual experience i found out about. when i met gaige, She misunderstood what someone said, and spouted out, "if this is about the NYC trip i had nothing to do with that." After she left, GF told me.

gaige felt guilty or gf felt guilty? what does gaige look like?

we did live on the outskirts of a town (kinda rural) for awhile. but mostly we have lived in town (college town in upstate NY)

Gaige did. I guess she really felt uncomfortable with her sexuality. i think she still does. Gaige is a half-Japanese girl... about 5' tall. cute smile. kinda looks like this pic but not her

fuck thats hot, i bet she had a killer pussy!

i would, gladly.. but now is the time i admit i don't know how to green text

GF loved it! said it was her favorite pussy she had ever eaten out. GF teases me by saying how tight Gaige was. only one finger. Apparently she had a very small pussy

of course that's her

you sad lonely fuck

> use this key

> Just put one of these

so how did she talk gaige into it?

>pic semi-related. She looks like dark haired girl.
lurk more, asshole

>pic semi-related. She looks like dark haired girl
Learn to read, retard

i said "looks like". reading is a wonderful skill

checked

>looks like the dark haired girl
>there are two dark haired girls in the picture
aight

I think the part she was uncomfortable with most was Vanessa watching. Gaige was willing to try, but vanessa fucking herself with the hairbrush might have been too much. When it was just GF and her, it was easier i guess.

the hairbrush btw, was my GF's and they left it behind lol

the one with the glasses

would u post pic of gf or gaige?

Probably not. I don't have recents of gaige anyway. all just high school. Gf would kill me if i posted her, so, no.

ok fair enough, how many pussys has your gf eaten? any other stories ?

Gf has had two threesomes before she met me, and they both involved this girl, Tammy. Gf and Tammy used to mess around quite a bit. once they ate each other out on webcam to give tammy's BF a show.

What's the biggest dick she's had?!

Now, my GF is typically a very willful woman. But when Tammy is around, she becomes so submissive to her, and usually does anything tammy asks. Tammy has gotten her to drink and smoke pot and have daily sex.

length wise, mine at 7 1/2 in. girth wise, is some guy named Luke. not sure how thick he was though lol

your gf likes ass to mouth?
any fetishes?

one of theses threesomes is how my GF cheated on me. It was her, Tammy and another girl named Sam.

threesomes were fff or mff?

>i have fucked 2 women. her and her mother

if you mean she like to have her asshole licked, then yes. But she does not like to give it. She has multiple fetishes:

1.Getting gangbanged or passed around and repeatedly fucked. She wants multiple ment to cum in her and use her all night long. More importantly, she wants me to watch.

2.. She wants me to fuck and get fucked by a guy.

3. She wants me to make her go without any orgasm for a week and then make her watch while i fuck Gaige.

4. She wants a threesome with me and her brother.

Also, she really LOVES anal. i have never gotten past three pumps in her ass without her cumming

one was MFF and the last one was FFF

she gives footjobs?

yep. i am huge into feet, and she has been practicing to give better and better fotjobs.

Fake its are fucking gross on young women, bitch in the middle was a 9 and dropped to a 6 with those bolt ons.

Gf also has a thing for rape, and really wants to be raped randomly on the street. She doesn't mind if it hurts, either.

She also has this thing where she really like it when i tear off her clothes in the middle of a fight and fuck her.

Checked.

You could organize a thing with someone from Craigslist for that. Just record it and post it here

the legendary quintuple 1s. this man is a god