Hey Sup Forums, I've been the guy spamming the Gremlins threads over the past 24 hours. I did it for a reason...

Hey Sup Forums, I've been the guy spamming the Gremlins threads over the past 24 hours. I did it for a reason. I'm working on an official Gremlins 3 script and I want to hear how people feel about the movies these days.

I'm still in the early process of writing it, but I can say as of right now it is a SEQUEL and it will keep the same tone of Gremlins 2. Puppets or CGI? I don't know, but I assume the studio will use a mixture. Who can tell because the new Star Wars really got people on a "practical effects" kick.

My question to you, Sup Forums, is what do you want to see in Gremlins 3? Whether it be an answer to a question about the lore, new gremlin designs, or even new creatures. Tell me WHAT YOU WANT! Get the Gremlins 3 you always wanted.

Making a trip

>image.jpg

sure thing pal

You're an iPhone posting retard, you won't even finish the screenplay

The script is on my laptop. So what if I'm posting from my phone?

I don't want gremlins 2 again for a start

Yeah whatever shill

I just got extremely angry at the thought of CGI gremlins. Fuck that.

No CGI, a more serious tone like the first, and bring back Zach Galligan and milfy Phoebe Cates. No new gremlin designs either. They're all fine the way they were. I'll reiterate the serious tone bit. In the original a cripple woman was thrown out a window by a mechanized stair chair and a drunk was killed with construction equipment. People need to stop targeting children in these remakes. The great thing about kids movies in the 80's is that they were made for the adults to enjoy as well. They didn't pander to a demographic.

You have to use puppets when applicable. CGI Gremlins would look goofy. The only way CGI should be used is if you have to do something that puppets couldn't. Basically all intsances of using stop motion animation in the first two movies should be using CGI instead.

Gremlins 3 probably doesn't need to be made. It's hard to top the Gremlins mutating into different things, take over a building and threaten the city of New York. You'd have to put them in a new setting that would be interesting for them to run amok in and up the stakes by having them take over an entire city or something where they threaten the entire world from there.

>Global rule #10: No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.

Fuck you. Gremlins PISS. ME. OFFFFF

>and up the stakes by having them take over an entire city or something where they threaten the entire world from there.

This is fucking retarded and is what's wrong when people do these shitty remakes. The stakes do not have to be raise. The stakes are the stakes. To make it appealing all you have to do is introduce it to a new environment with new people who would be unaware and experience the same thing in a different way. Time is a flat circle, user. Don't be a one-upper.

I would love to see an exploration of the background of the gremlins in a semi-goonies type way. Have Billy still have gizmo and one of the kids steals it from causing the gremlins to escape fairly early in the movie. The gremlins flee to nearby towns and cities setting Billy and the kids on adventure to discover the mystery of the gremlins...

I've never seen furbies: the musical but from what I can tell they're gay and should stay dead and no one born after 1990 or before 1980 will care at all about this.

>what do you want to see in Gremlins 3
your suicide

The stakes need to be equal to the second movie at least. They can't go back to running amok in a small town again. I think the main problem though is just thinking of a new place for them to go that isn't too much like the first and second movies.

fuck you faggot

It made more sense in a small town. Gremlins 2: Gremlins in the City was awful. The atmosphere was all wrong.

That's what made the second movie so great for me. They didn't just do the same movie over again. They took the first movie and completely flipped everything around. Sure the second movie is less scary and more silly, but that's what make it stand out in comparison to the first one.

This is why they shouldn't make a third Gremlins movie. They've basically done everything they could ever do with Gremlins with the two movies.

Seriously if you're agented and your only concept for screenwriting is WHAT CAN I SEQUEL OR REBOOT, I'd pay good money to watch crusty hobos kill you slowly.

No, you don't "gotta eat." In fact, it would better humanity if you didn't eat, period.

Look at it this way: you're anonymous NOW but should this get greenlit, we'll know who you are, and it won't take much time to know where you are and when you're not watching your pets.

Give us a reason to fuck you up. Go ahead.

Absolute horseshit unless you're Landis or Zahler because they're the only two guys with enough pull to get that going now. People have been trying forever.

Just like making Ghostbusters 3

Ow

It would have to be Billy in the roll of the shop keep, who begrudgingly sells Gizmo to a little boy.

Then, THEY ENTER A DANCE COMPETITION. Gizmo does a break dance in full CGI glory. The crowd goes wild UNTIL a guy with an AR-15 storms into the room and opens fire, killing Gizmo, new kid and the majority of people in attendance.

>Two words
GREMLINS 3-D: IN SPACE!!?

Good guess on Landis.

They would overload cirvut breaker if gremlins didn't charge a children
I ebedo oh noo shampy

Zach Galligan and Phoebe Cates are married with children in s mall town reminiscent of their hometown. They missed it but wanted to start fresh. Galligan is grumpy shitty salesman (of something of little consequence) like his father and Phoebe Cates is a subtly bitchy waitress/bartender. Galligan has had Gizmo locked away in the basement away from their kids because he knows he'd be dangerous around his kids, but he still loves him and sneaks away to spend time with him whenever he can. One day his kids find Gizmo when their parents aren't home and shit goes off the rails pretty quickly after one of them dump some water on him or one of their friends squirt him with a squirt gun on accident or something.

this

except make it a lil muslim gremlin

>Hey Sup Forums, I've been the guy spamming the Gremlins threads over the past 24 hours

Im going to fucking murder you. No joke.