Daily Alex Jones worship thread. Why is he always so goddamn right about everything?

Daily Alex Jones worship thread. Why is he always so goddamn right about everything?

>predicted 9/11
>predicted economic recession
>predicted trump winning before he even announced his candidacy

Why doesn't the MSM take him seriously? He's more than proven himself a credible source.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gn2kuT6Xx8w
forums.warframe.com/topic/735133-that-moment-when-alex-jones-was-right-about-the-gay-frogs/
youtube.com/watch?v=qnikcQnaNvE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA
youtube.com/watch?v=yWJhrpj-73k
youtube.com/watch?v=WgfS0Wp2CVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>because MSM are sellouts and jones represents a disruption in the balance of power

>Juiceboxes make you gay
>Chemtrails

sooo sexy... if I ever saw him in person I'd probably be too nervous to talk to him...

>Why won't anybody take him seriously?
Because he thinks Sandy hook was a false flag.
Because he "predicted" jade helm 15.
Because he literally said that Hillary Clinton is an interdimensional space demon.

He didn't ever say that about sandy hook, that's just a liberal smear. And obviously he's joking about when he says shit like interdimensional space demons... only an idiot would take him seriously

>
>only an idiot would take him seriously
ITT

And JADE HELM 15? Secret walmart tunnels and taking your guns and fema death camps?

And wait, isn't anyone who believes anything he says therfore an idiot? What is this? Am I being trolled? Hello, operator?

The people who think Alex Jones "predicts" anything are the same ones who believe mediums and psychics are real.

I meant obviously he's joking about there being actual space demons. Not when he delivers the news.

hes misinformation, also a stratfor agent

Jones never claimed that he knew for sure if any of that stuff was happening... he just reported on the info he had. AKA journalism. Something MSM knows nothing about.

I know this is bait, but w/e

fuck that guy

Too bad he couldn't predict that god awful hairline

youtube.com/watch?v=gn2kuT6Xx8w

>joking

>anything I disagree with is bait

typical cuck response. don't have an actual response, call it bait.

It's funny to watch you jump through the hoops though. You're both full of shit, but at least he gets paid to troll.

Is forecasting after the fact actual prediction

Trump should have at least gave him a cabinet position for all the advice he gave him during the election IMO.

>journalism is trolling

OK bud. Keep your head in the sand like all the other liberal filth.

Is he joking about chemtrails and juice boxes making you gay too?

We are exposed to the same insane shit you are. You're not privy to special information - you just choose to believe in horseshit because you're a moron.

no, but he's not entirely wrong about the chemtrails... EPA did experiments in the early 70s on chemicals that could make you gay... you can literally just google it

this

>gay frogs
He's not credible and you are an idiot for believing him so.

Why is it that liberals are unable to have discussions with people who disagree without resorting to insult? More reasons why they lost the election

What the fuck are you on about predicted 9/11

>liberal filth
>liberals resorting to insults

kill yourself.

see
gay frog thing wasn't ENTIRELY inaccurate. some truth to the story

Holy shit, you're beyond saving.

are you triggered by facts, snowflake?

alex jones

So... the government tried to create chemicals that make you gay back in the 70s... which didn't work... which means Alex Jones is logical about faggot juice boxes?

You're a fucking idiot with shit for reasoning skills, just like the rest of your fat, inbred ilk.

No, I'm triggered by stupidity. see

except that the experiment did work... And jones is the only one reporting on it.

forums.warframe.com/topic/735133-that-moment-when-alex-jones-was-right-about-the-gay-frogs/

It may have feminized some male frogs, according to one obscure study, claimed by one scientist. You're a fucking moron. It doesn't turn humans gay. So no, it didn't "work."

Nice source by the way. What's your highest educational level? I'm genuinely curious.

Do you know how science works? There was a time when only Galileo knew that the earth was round... turned out he was right. You can't discredit his work just because not everyone agrees with it.

You do know that it's literally all chemicals that affect hormones. Just like testosterone and estrogen in humans. Of course we dont undergo such distinct changes, but we definitely get more masculine/feminine and start to act more masculine/feminine. Its not even news that some random chemical would do the same thing to a frog....

>There was a time when only Galileo knew that the earth was round...

I hope you're trolling.

He knew about pizzagate before everyone did. No one listened. Comet pizza is a haven for pedos

might be the wrong person but point is the same... facts are facts even if 99% of people don't believe them.

It's not only the wrong person, the claim itself was wrong. Galileo was persecuted for his belief in the heliocentric model of the solar system. Humans have known the earth was round since the ancient Greeks at the latest.

I know how science works. You clearly don't. Keep sucking Alex Jones' dick - it's all people of your intellectual caliber are good for.

Guys, don't talk shit on Alex Jones. He's literally the only thing protecting us from the Devil and his army of space aliens!

GAY FROGS

He's got connections with the Bogdanoffs

I still don't know who the Bogdanofs are

Really? Do you know about updog?

can someone give this guy a quick rundown?

*BISEXUAL FROGS

youtube.com/watch?v=qnikcQnaNvE

What's updog?

Because he is just copying what tinfoil hats tell everybody.
They think some tinfoils may be on to something so they have a person (alex jones) who just repeats what tinfoils say so they think he is like them, but after a while he will spurt extreme bullshit wich tinfoils believe because he dropped "truth bombs"

oh jesus here it comes

Heh. Nothing much, you? ;)

Nothing much wbu

NO PROBLEM, HERE'S A QUICK RUNDOWN

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs

>In contact with aliens

>Possess psychic-like abilities

>Control france with an iron but fair fist

>Own castles & banks globally

>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth

>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies

>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51

>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?

>They learned fluent French in under a week

>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Wow, I had no idea today was autism awareness day.

well you really must be new here

Lol

bogpilled

>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in

Stopped reading there,

>christianity is dead

"The secret society" has infiltrated the vatican and changed the bible from the inside of vatican. Now christianity is just a boxing ball for the upcoming NWO.
Then
>faggots get killed
>fast 30 days
>cut stealing hands
>better shut up women
Now
>god loves everyone
>fasting ? I'm not muslim
>everyone deserves second chances! Here are my keys, prove that i can trust you!
>oh, sorry i offended you and your sister/brother i didn't know that xhe was tri-queer vegan.
Sorry for being a white male

Chrisrianity has changed
They are using islam as a cloack so they can wipe out christianity completely and in the proces they'll do the same with islam.

it's just a quick rundown, don't take it too close to heart

Alex jones is starting to finally force his message into the mainstream, after years, and yet he will always be a person who I can only handle in very small doses and his radio show / news network has no one else who is good and the content is really thin, which is generally evidence of a charlatan: he is successful because he's a loud, blowhard, the kind of thing people probably put on in the background to a long haul truck drive because at low volume it's probably pretty soothing and subconsciously affirming to listen to someone yelling nonsense on the radio.

why is his head so tiny?

>his message

hahahahahahhahahaha whata fucking delusional fuck XDDDDDDDDDDDD fuck off trash

/Thread

When you say there's going to be a terrorist attack everyday, you're eventually right.

There's an economic recession every 8 to 10 years. No shit it's predictable.

50/50 guess

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA

So you don't know.. He literally gets predictions from the Simpsons.

Alex Jones is a government plant.

I know someone's with an IQ of literally 270. Shame he's a tard.

Unscientific nitwits

No. He's batshit crazy

kek

So much shit wrong with this post
1. Your source is an article some guy on a war frame forum found. That's a shit source
2. Your own source refutes your claim that the EPA was trying to turn people gay. Seems the EPA was testing herbicides on frogs, and one made them gay
3. We're debating whether or not the government tried to make people gay in the '70s. Fuck humanity. Kill me

Because he's a fool.

Anyone who needs to shout to get their point across is suspect.

>gay frogs

>pizza gate
Pretty fuckin hard to have a child sex ring in your basement when you don't have a basement

including yours

Alex Jones was hired by them to make us think that governments are too efficient and powerful, so we live in fear constantly

What an ironic way to live. Must be tragic

trump 2020

>cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=yWJhrpj-73k

Lol

>Why is it that liberals are unable to have discussions with people who disagree without resorting to insult?

Have you heard Trump speak?

Didn't he say that geneticists have cloned human babies in tubes somewhere?

Because that's bullshit. If you spout enough bullshit some of it's bound to be right by accident, you know? Just look at how The Simpsons 'predicted' Trump's win all those years ago.

If you "worship" someone, you're not actually considering what they're saying.

>people might actually take Alex Jones seriously

What a scary thought.

you mean hindsighted the shit outta 11/9

youtube.com/watch?v=WgfS0Wp2CVA

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people

Not really "the American people" just a bunch of extreme right wings lunatics who wouldn't be able to pour water from the boot without a good conspiracy on the heel.