Inform me on kief. Trying it tomorrow. Personal stories, info, etc

Inform me on kief. Trying it tomorrow. Personal stories, info, etc.

Well, shiny dirt balls are a disrespected art form native to Japan.

underage b&

tasty, best when it's from high quality flowers of a good provenance.

not quite as good as hash, but still very tasty. be careful ifyou're having drinks, cause it can drop you into spin central

Don't do it. Mustard gas.

Just little crystals that get knocked off when you grind up weed. Shit's cash, its the caviar of cannabis.

it's just weed but a bit stronger.

its just thc dude. Dont over think it, its just a huge weed high.I roll keif into my joints all the time

Great, then. Will try it without hesitation then.

Testimonials?

Its not that much stronger than smoking a regular bowl of weed. Are you this new?

yes, I have smoked kief, and this is a testimonial.

Yea bro, started smoking like 2 months ago. Just skunk.

My analogy on kief is it's like frosting. Weed is cake and keif is frosting.

Keif will give you a rushy quick high, but it's missing a little something straight bud has. So the analogy, keif is like frosting, straight up with no cake it's still good, but way better on the cake

legit

This man knows what's up, there's sustenance to the actual marijuana when you're smoking it if that makes sense. It's far better to put it ontop when you're smoking it unless you compress the keif and make some hash.

Marijuana bump

Thank you both bros. There's a birthday bbq tomorrow so we'll just go and steal some food.

yeah, dont stress. you'll be fine. my roommates gf just smoked an entire bowl of kief tonight and she said its the highest shes ever been.

And personally i love kief highs.

How are you getting it? most dealers i know dont sell it, gotta get it yourself with a nice grinder.

that guy must be high... or not. Kief is powerful as fuck

cant go wrong

this

this x100000000000