This guy is a horrible person who only gets happy from calling little kids faggots. I would appreciate you guys spam him

This guy is a horrible person who only gets happy from calling little kids faggots. I would appreciate you guys spam him

You sound like some kind of faggot

messaged him with a screencap/link to this thread.

Maybe he can figure out who you are and kick your ass.

loser.

Ya that guy seems like a fag

I was in the game chat when he yelled at a 4yr old calling him retarded

If you are a little kid yourself you'll have to post a few pics of yourself naked with a timestamp before I do anything for you.

If you're above 15 years old, feel free to go fuck yourself.

Ya do it

Fuck off pedo. Op is still a fag

Why dont u flip the picture orientation before uploading here faggot. No wonder he calls u a faggot.

>mighty faggot

Learn how to read sideways faggot. He wasn't calling me a faggot either he called some little kid that.

why not Sup Forums don't you wanna fuck with faggots calling kids faggots

not even OP

STOP POSTING REPLYS TO THIS THREAD, IT ONLY INCREASES THE CHANCE OP WILL GET THE HELP HE WANTS

>lol faggot.
Wat Chu gun du? Fegget

Learn how to properly hit the reply button on my post, faggot. Did you just learn how to use the internet yesterday or something?

Not your personal army, faggot. Take care of your own shit.

Not your personal army.

Mann Sup Forums is gay asf

What kind of pussy asks for help about something so stupid like this especially from Sup Forums. Why dont u handle it yourself. You must have no father figure in your life to be so sensitive over this subject matter.

Pic related. OP changing his oil

Ya I know who your talking about he's such a fag

>yelled at a 4yr old
Why are you playing with 4 year olds?

Are you developmentally disabled or something?

Why is there a cut plug cord on your desk? Is it for your faggot electro shock therapy?

I only have cerebral palsy

i bet you deserved it fag kys

Its not my fault but the braces are like my best friends now

what