Hai Sup Forums did you go to the dentist recently?

Hai Sup Forums did you go to the dentist recently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KgmoMO66uPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah but i use an electric toothbrush

an apple a dsy keeps the doctor away.

dental hygienist can get plaque that a brush can't get. get cleaned once a year at least or end up like OP picture. ok maybe not that bad, but a bunch of root canals in your later years

Say 'cheese', user.

oh god damn. how many years of dental neglect led to that

the enamel looks fully dissolved in his bottom teeth

It's an American man who claims he was only in Britain for a week, unfortunately that's all it takes.

No benefits

You dare come into my house with that weak game?

I go to the dentist like once every 3 years or so. Don't brush that often. Never had a cavity. Teeth are still fine.

that's a shitty joke and I'm not even British

Yeah shit sucked. Got 2 crowns and one didn't fit. Shit was so sensitive and they kept removing the crowns before placing. And to fuck it up more one crown wasn't covering right so I have to go back and get it fixed and to top it off it was my most sensitive tooth.

>tfw over 30yo and
>never had a hole
>all wisdom teeth there
>not crooked
>never had a single problem

No need to go to the dentist

Yes.

I had a tooth that had rotted below the gumline, they had to saw my tooth in half, cut my gum open and remove it piece by piece.

Same here. Got sealants when I was 12 years old, and I brush with an electric toothbrush and use mouthwash daily. All wisdom teeth still in, never had a cavity. Last visit to a dentist was 5 years ago, after not going for 8 years prior to that. And she said everything looked fine. I don't know what people do to fuck up their teeth so bad, but it's pretty easy to keep em healthy so they must really be lazy shits.

strange thing is my half-brother (same mother) looks after his teeth pretty much the same as me but have always had problems so genetics maybe.

also I've never drunk much soda so that must have a lot to do with it

Fuck. Sounds painful

>33 years old
>never been to a dentist as a patient
>never had a toothache
>never had a cavity
>teeth are white and straight

youtube.com/watch?v=KgmoMO66uPg

Genetics.