My mom has been hanging out all morning like this, doing chores etc...

My mom has been hanging out all morning like this, doing chores etc. Even got a few good peeks of her asshole between her thongs when she was picking laundry from the floor. Almost feels like she knows what she is doing, my cock is so hard I feel I am going to cum any second.

Also, creepshot thread.

moar

Slap it and see her reaction

Moar OP plls

Moar

Bump and moaar

B u m p

Holy fuckerfuck are you serious? Duuuude thats your mom shes wearing nothing but that thong? She needs to know and be secure that her sons cock is hard for her.

She changed into different panties... She did it in another room unfortunately :(

Another one after changing

Nigga wtf

Try getting a vid or a better angle

get real balls use the selfie cam!

get some soild vids bro
then do a cam shot with shutter sound see what she says shes bating you, wants her sons cock

nope no balls.

That's hot as fuck user. Is she purposely walking around you all the time? IS she acting different?

Dude, a full-grown woman doesn't do that in front of anyone, son or no, unless she's a) a sinister cunt or b) advertising. Take her up on it.

what if she's just a sinister cunt, which is women 95% of the time

Just tell her straight up shes making you uncomfortable in her underwear, if she asks what you mean tell her its making you hard

She went into her room, stayed there for a little time and left to work. Thongs she was wearing on the two later pics were on the bed. They are soaking wet and she only wore them for maybe 15 minutes?

Your mom is most likely on drugs, user.

Post the other pair

She wants to compair you to ur dedbeet dad

Put them on your head.

Dude, she wanted you to fuck her, dumb ass.

You guys think she came?

Yeahhh

sweeeeeet. mommy like u!

pics of panty drawer so we can choose which ones we want you to take more pics of

This, so much this...

but that ass was flat.

tits w/ timestamp or gtfo

I love it tbh

seems to me like its a message. go take her by the hips with your boner pressing against her ass and whisper "you know you want it"

Should I cum on those panties and leave them on the bed as they were? Will she notice that?

Only one way to find out!

Do not, you could get her pregnant u fool.

Fall asleep with them on the couch. Or where she could see u

This kills the thread.

Front view of op's mom

rolling for it

holy fuck lmao

glad i'm not the only weirdo who loves when their mom does this

Woah, got anymore

you tried to get me to chat to you on skype many months ago. moar mom

Plank is that you?

yeah a few
haha thats nice you remember that!

You ever do any thing with her?

Little late to the part on this one

have you done more than take these photos yet

I took nudes from my mother's phone years ago, they're shit quality but i'd be willing to share in private.

yep, only one picture of that though, would really rather not have anyone find out obviously

Share here

sharing is caring just crop out

Fuck

About to beat my meant.

Got any more

This thread is private. I promise.

if you're the guy from a few months ago, then nothing you haven't seen already. got some pics of chubby ex-girlfriends slobbing my knob if youre interested

ok ok how does this happen? you clearly have pics that she fully would have saw you take. Why does she allow this?

Why...did...I...just...save...these?

started when i was 13-14 and started jerking off, she caught me a few times with her panties, in the bathroom while she was showering, etc, and kinda just grew from there

or an alcoholic and gives no fucks

so like has it progressed to full blown fucking or sucking you off etc?

Kek

yeah we fuck almost every night and end up sleeping in my bed together, and 50% of the time fuck again when we wake up together

Holy shit. The actual madman. I'm jealous man. How was it?

Creampie/ pussy pics?

really weird and awkward the first time, and the best sex ive ever had or will have every time after that. i've jerked/came once since posting these already, and hard again now typing it out for you guys

only thing that would ever make it any better is if my girlfriend was into it too, i would never leave the house again

nope, neither of us think it would be wise to record too much with both of us in it, just in case. would kinda ruin our lives

I wish I could do the same, holy hell.

forgot an image, im almost out of pics of her. will post gf/ex's after this

first ex

new fags cant

▲▲

Post greentext of first time.

retard

Does it matter to anyone else that OP's mom is altogether milfier than the opulent gals we're now discussing?

▲▲

sure but making it short
>be 13 or 14
>jerking off in bathroom with her panties around my dick
>she walks in, i stop stroking but keep her panties where they are to cover myself
>she asks what im doing, i dont say anything
>she steps closer, asks if i think what im doing is ok
>i say i dont know
>she asks "if it feels good or something with her panties?"
>i kinda nod, and start throbbing from this question and start kinda touching it, then stop
>she says "its ok", or something like that
>i start stroking again, after 1-2 minutes i cum

became a regular thing for me to jerk off in front of her / not hiding it around the house, and just got better from there as i got older

Lewd.
How about the first time you had sex?

>need any help?
If yes, fuck her dry on laundry
If no, fuck her dry on laundry, try and talk to her more see how close she ends up to you and try to touch her a little and play on her reactions, you gotta do this for all of Sup Forums

u r a fucking newfag... I'm like 14 year oldfag and I don't even fuck with the triforce. cant even green text, fuck all that bullshit. oldfag out

not much to say, i was 17 and it was my first time, lasted about a minute before cumming. got a lot better after that though, we usually go for at least 30-45 mins now, we've smoked a bowl or two before and gone for 3 hours+ a couple times which is as much fun as it sounds

[email protected] if anyone wants to stay in touch after this 404's, always happy to talk to other guys with the same messed-up interests

Sounds like you two have a really nice relationship.
I'm guessing it's just the two of you living together then?

yeah, father passed away when i was young so its just us, aunt lived with us for a few months and i perved on her hard, but nothing happened there

ok so im not from amercia and guessing a bowl is of weed not meth like it is here.

this is awesome really im actually hard over the thought of you and her fucking etc i would love to watch some time over cam would you guys be into that?

yeah just weed lol, nothing crazy. and no she would never be down for that, although i would. would kinda be open to the idea of another guy joining in with us, were it possible

would be fine, if she didn't look disgustingly bloated and overall ugly. You'll probably fuck her in twenty years still and that'll be it, I guess. Once that's over, your mother will be sad and lonely.

way to kill the guys buzz lol.

thanks for sharing your thoughts user

and i honestly would, i mean shes not typically what im into at all but the whole fact its ur mum and were giving her the spit roast is hot lol.